In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Novice Superheroine (Trill and Badman)  (Read 364 times)

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 55
The Novice Superheroine (Trill and Badman)
« on: June 07, 2021, 12:15:46 AM »
Ever since my best friend was kidnapped six months ago, I swore to myself I would never let anyone feel as helpless as we all felt then, not knowing if she was even alive. Thankfully she escaped her captors, but I know she still carries the trauma of what happened to her. I came up with a plan: to train myself to become a superhero, to strike out on my own and protect not only those I love, but my hometown as well.

My name is Talia, but I also go by the name... HyperGirl.

It was tricky at first, balancing my work and social life with superhero duty, but I eventually settled into a routine. At first it was the little things: juvenile delinquents, assaults, thefts, but I worked my way up to serious stuff like stopping rapes and even busting a meth lab. I was scrupulous about protecting my secret identity, which took some effort in the age of social media, but the public stayed in the dark about who HyperGirl really was. Considering that some criminals were making noises about getting even, that was definitely a good thing.

The night was young, and I'd had a short nap and early dinner before changing into my super suit and riding my motorbike out in a random pattern around the city, looking for trouble. The suit was made from tough sports-grade mineralized polyester in black with bright blue trim, which hugged my body. A bright blue cape in the same material flowed down to the backs of my knees, and fluttered behind me impressively as I rode, my blonde hair tucked underneath a blue motorcycle helmet. Black leather boots and gloves completed the look.

I parked my bike next to a public playground, shed my helmet, and checked the HyperGirl social media accounts on my phone. Occasionally people would message me asking for help with something, like domestic violence.
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter
I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride! - Ray
Back pain is such bs and shouldn't be allowed. - Ingenue

Offline Badman

• Rep: 0
  • new on this forum ~ long time roleplayer
Re: The Novice Superheroine (Trill and Badman)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 01:22:42 AM »
Skunk watches the park from a house across the street. Sitting on the edge of a bed, he watches the bike bitch searching the park for ten minutes before quitting. Milo was right, the whore came for an anonymous tip about dealing in a kids park. Even in a nice neighbourhood like this one. He waited until she left the block and picked up the phone.

"Milo, you was bang on."

Standing up, he listens as he bends down to turn on the bedside lamp.

"Yeah, about ten minutes. Yeah, headed towards the Hieghts. Yeah got me some pussy to do. Later"

With a grin, he turns the wife lying spread eagled on the bed savouring her wide-eyed fear as she struggles against the brutal wire lashing her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. Shaking her head and screaming into the rag wedged hard in her mouth. Shedding his shorts, he savours the moment as her eyes lock on his rock hard pecker. Picking up his blade, pulling her nightshirt tight he slits it from bottom to top.

In the corner, the hogtied husband rages red against his bonds but it's the hogtied daughter along side him that Skunk watches as he starts finger-banging her mother. Locking eyes with her until she opens her eyes and winks at her. 

"Don't worry honey, I got plenty for you too." Turning back to the wife under him. "We got all night".

#

Across town, a bald headed mountain of a man with tattoos up his neck turns to his lieutenants sittiing around the table.

"Well guys, it's going to be a cinch to get her where we want. Dumb bitch took the bait. So who do we pick for the job?"

As the lieutenants began quietly arguing over who'd be best for the job, Milo swivels his seat away. As much as he wanted to just the ice the cunt for all the pain and money she's cost him, he's smart enough to know he needs to make an example of her. A vigalante girl like her gets iced and you'll have a dozen more wannabes within a week. And cops. You can never pay those bastards enough to stay if it makes the news.

No, she needed hurting and hurt real bad so she'd crawl back under her rock and things'd go back to before. Which reminded him of something. He snapped his fingers and waved Big Dave over.

"Find Skunk over at Polton Park and make sure the family are left alive, you know how gets on a job in nice place like that. Last thing we need is pigs sniffing about"
Big Dave leers, "I'll see to it personally"

Milo shakes his head. He almost feels sorry for whoever is saved from Skunks hands as Big Daves name is more descriptive than ironic.

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 06:07:08 AM »
I spent another half hour riding around, occasionally checking my phone, but the city's criminal element seemed to be phoning it in tonight.

"Boy, it sure is quiet tonight," I said out loud to myself, hoping to jinx it and get some action happening.

I was halfway home when I felt my phone buzz. I pulled over and got my wish - a message for Hypergirl from a Melissa Chapman. Melissa claimed that strange men had broken into her house and were threatening to rape her and her mother. No police, or her parents would die. The address was just across from the playground I'd stopped at earlier.

My policy is this: Hypergirl takes every call seriously. Time-wasters can be dealt with afterwards.

Adrenaline surged through my veins as I pulled the bike into a U-turn and roared off in the direction of the Chapman house, cape billowing in my wake.

I pulled up at the playground, stowed my helmet and checked my utility belt: flashlight, asp, mace, homemade smoke grenades, and a few other bits and pieces I keep handy. The Chapman house was mostly dark, save for a dim light in what I presumed was one of the bedrooms. I quietly hopped the garden fence and crept under the lit window. Straining up on tiptoes, I could hear muffled crying and what sounded like someone trying to speak while gagged. Part of me was relieved it wasn't a prank, but the other half was keeping a death grip on the handle of my asp. I snuck around the side of the house and found the back door ajar. Moving slowly, trying to let my eyes adjust to the low ambient light, I entered through the laundry and into the hallway, where the dim light from the bedroom shone faintly. My heart pounded like a drum as I slowly approached  the bedroom, only to be greeted by a very confronting sight.

Stretched out on the bed in the master bedroom, lit only by a single bedside lamp, was a woman I presumed to be Mrs. Chapman, completely naked and bound to the bedframe, with a man on top of her. She was sobbing through a wad of cloth crammed in her mouth as the intruder violated her. On the floor, hogtied but clothed, were a man and a girl, presumably Melissa and her father. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as I raised my hand and flicked it forward, causing the asp to telescope out into a solid, hard plastic baton. I lunged forward and brought the baton down hard multiple times on the rapist's neck, shoulders and ribs. I battered him again and again for what felt like a small eternity until he finally rolled off his victim and got up off the bed, trying futilely to shield himself. I dropped the asp and gave him a left and right hook with my gloved fists, along with a well-placed kick to his naked crotch.

"There's a place in hell for sickos like you," I snarled, panting from the exertion, "and a hole just your size!"

I stooped down to untie Melissa and pull the cloth gag out of her mouth. "Who are you?" she asked in wonder.

"I'm Hypergirl," I explained, fiddling with the knots binding her dad. "I got your message, I'm here to rescue you."

"I didn't send a message," she said confusedly.

I was about to ask who did send the message, if not her, but then something smashed into the back of my head with an explosion of pain. Stunned, I fell hard onto my knees, then toppled forward onto the floor with a grunt. Through the ringing in my ears, I heard Melissa cry out "Hypergirl!".
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter

Offline Badman

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 10:29:13 AM »
Big Dave drops Hypergirl like a sack of bricks with a brutal blow from butt of his gun. Dropping with one knee on the small of her back, he grabs a fistful of her hair and places the end of the gun barrel into the hollow at the base of her skull. Glaring around the room he growls “One of you fuckers so much as twitches and she’s dead girl. Get me?”

Skunk is dry retching and moaning in his own ball of agony. The cunt spread eagled on the bed was wild-eyed and struggling weakly against her bonds, whimpering loudly as her pussy leaks Skunks jizz onto the bed cover. From the state of her he’s taken his time with his usual slow strangle games. He likes that shit a little too much.

The cute hot daughter looks terrified, no doubt imaging what it’ll be like in her mother’s place. Her nightshirt rucked to her neck and wet under her. No doubt Skunk has groped her hard. And Dad, well he has the thousand-yard stare of a broken man. Some fight and some give in. This guy has quit some time ago. Resigned to watch the two most precious things in his life destroyed before that life ends. Or worse, living on with these memories.

“Fuck sake what the hell happened here Skunk? This skinny girl beat your ass! Come on suck it up and toss me the wire. We’ve got a mess to fix”

Skunk glares daggers at Dave before lowering his gaze to the bitch on the floor. Spitting and using the rage inside to move his aching body he gets up shakily onto his knees and throws the coil of wire at her head. It hits her head hard and he swears as it bounces back, she yells. The coil rolls back to him so he crawls forward wincing to get to her.

With brutal efficiency and Daves help, he hogties her good and hard, ankles to elbows, wrists to knees, back arching hard, then loops wire around her head across her mouth and bends her head back before he picks up torn panties to ram into her mouth behind the wire. Hyper girl, and she really is a girl, securely trussed like a Thanksgiving turkey, Dave sits on the end of the bed to make a call.

“Yeah, it’s Big Dave. No. Listen, you’re ain’t gonna fuckin believe what this little cunt did this time”, Dave turns on the bed to start mauling the mothers’ ample tits, she whimpers, as he squeezes the bites and bruises left by Skunk, who glares at him.

“He only went and texted the bitch back. Yeah, Hyper Girl.”
Starts fingering her snatch roughly. She struggles, lets out a groan and focuses her big brown doe eyes on him.

“Well, no-one else could have done it so fast, all trussed up tight. Quiet as a grave here. Look send some guys and a bring the new van, it’s the quietest and we’ll get them all back. Yeah. Figure out what we do then. Half an hour? Yeah fine. We’ll torch this mess the only way”

“Boy Skunk, I think it’s your lucky day. Milo sounded happy for once.”. Unhooking his trousers, he puts a hand over her mouth as he straddles her. She starts to scream even before his monstrous prick touches her cunt.

Skunk watch’s part envy and part hate burning inside. Rubbing his bruises about his head and shoulders he picks up the plastic baton and slides towards the daughter intent on making the most of the opportunity. Once again, his dick leading him by the nose to the dumbest of mistakes, he somehow lives to regret it. As persistent as a cockroach. 

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 01:44:28 PM »
I can only lay there, dazed, as the two men calling each other Skunk and Dave contort my body into an uncomfortable position and bind me with the same wire used to tie Mrs. Chapman. Her torn underwear is stuffed into my mouth as a gag and I'm left there on the floor, helpless, as Dave begins to violate Mrs. Chapman and Skunk advances towards Melissa.

I have to get free before Milo, whoever he is, arrives with the van. I can't let anything more happen to this family - first a home invasion, then rape, now kidnapping, arson and who knows what else? Melissa screams as Skunk starts to grope her. I try to shake off the daze I'm in and feel around the wire binding my limbs. I shift around in my binds, grunting with the effort.
There's a sharp point where the wire ends, where it's wrapped around itself after being wound around my mouth, but I can't get my fingers close enough to unwind it. I take a deep breath and lean my head back as far as I can go. I'm pretty bendy, but I'm not made of rubber. My efforts and adrenaline are making me perspire, and the sweat beading on my hands and wrists makes them slippery, allowing me to twist and turn my wrists enough to help me squeeze out of the wire. It's slow going, but Skunk and Dave are distracted, so I can focus and persevere. After what seems like ages, I can reach behind my head where the wire was wound around my mouth and untwist the end. Thankfully the wire was only twisted in one place, or it would be impossible for me to free myself.

It takes more patience and careful maneuvering so I don't alert the evildoers, but I manage to shed the wire bindings, pull the torn underwear out of my mouth and crawl on the floor towards Skunk. He has his hand over Melissa's mouth to stifle her anguished cries as his other hand is grinding my asp against her crotch. Recalling some instructions I read on the internet, I reach up from behind and put him in a sleeper hold, cutting off the oxygen to his brain. He reflexively lets go of Melissa, who scoots away from him and looks at me with terrified eyes.

"Go!" I whisper to her. She nods and bails.

Skunk kicks out at the wall and groans loudly. I apply more pressure to the hold, and he begins to weaken. After a moment, he goes limp. I disentangle myself from him and resume untying Mr. Chapman. Hopefully, Melissa has gotten to her phone, or alerted a neighbour.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 05:34:51 PM by Trill »

Offline Badman

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 11:13:55 AM »
Hearing the noise, Dave stops, glances over his shoulder and gets of the wife fast. Hampered by his pants about his knees, he half falls off the bed and jumps up yanking his pants up. He glances at the gun on the other side of the bed and look back at Hyper Girl who stops. Both weighing their next move. She moves first diving to the side to roll towards the door as the husband sits and pulls at the wire around his ankles.

Dave makes a desperate dive across the end of the bed to crash into Hyper Girl as she springs for the gun. His tackle rams her hard against the wall, hard enough that a picture falls off clipping her head. He grabs her waist, pinning one arm, squeezing her while he scrambles to get his legs back under him. She hammers her free elbow down on his head and shoulders but without position she gets to no real power into it.

With a roar he manages to stand up, lifting her clear up, she kicks at the wall to unbalance him. Falling back, almost pile drives her head into the wife’s cunt. As it is she ends up face down in the foul-smelling wet patch between the woman’s thighs, her own legs flailing wildly in the air as she tries to twist out and breath or just free her arm. Using his weight and strength to good effect, he plans to hold her until she is done.

xxx 

Outside Milo rolls the black panel van up to the kerb and kills the lights. The boys had thought Gadget was going soft in the head when he brought in the stolen hybrid but not for long. Powerful and quiet it was perfect for clean up jobs like this. Pissed a Skank’s knack for trouble, he stepped out nice and quiet gently closing the door. At 3am in a nice neighbourhood like this, crash and bang bought the cops like lightning.

Walked to the back and opened the rear doors, the beauty of a new vehicle everything was a smooth as ice, no squeaks or sticking. The boys new the drill, all black bandanas over nose and mouth, machine pistols held across the body. Step down and fan out. One roadside of the door, one by the driver’s door, two fanned out across the lawn to sweep towards the back and two more with Milo as he strode to the front door.

One of the guys out back came through and opened the door. Head torches on, it was Wheezy Jim who spotted girl cowering by the sofa. Lucky if he’d missed her, she’d have rabbited out the door. Blinking in the light, she looked a mess of snot and tears, torn nightshirt as she whispered “Please don’t hurt me”.

Jim leaned in and stoked her hair, “Shhh, you be quiet now. Be a good girl”, he pulled a pre-cut length of duct tape and plastered on her mouth. The next strip over her eyes. Pulling out a long black zip tie, he bunched her hands together and zipped it tight, lifting her wrists to the side of her neck he zipped one round her neck through it and pulled it tight. “You struggle now and this…”, he pulled the tie at her neck to demonstrate, “will choke you”. He stood up and nodded.

As one guy took her by the upper arm to lead her to the van, the rest all lined up to take the stairs. Just as all hell broke loose upstairs. Bulling past his men, Milo moved to the other side of the door to get a look in. Black clad legs waving towards the sky, Big Dave bear hugging her on top of spread out white bitch tied on the bed. Skank is either dead or out cold, serves him right and a man who can only be the husband freezes.

“I’m tired of this shit!”, he slips a gun from his holster and points it her black clad ass and pulls the trigger. 50,000 volts in her ass sends her jerking as Dave drops her and rolls away. He holds the trigger, overriding the fixed discharge. Seems the mother is catching some of it too.

Finger in Daves face. “You take that prick to the van and wait. If he wakes up tell him I’m ripping his dick off. You’ll I’ll get to. Now go”

Jim sort these two. Fred?
“Yeah chief”
“When we are out, set it to go in 5 minutes. I want ashes.”
“Yeah boss, a hot one”

As the van slowed for the junction at the end of the street, the windows of the house started to glow with advancing orange light. By the time the van was out of sight, smoke was rising from the eaves in a thick white curtain. 

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 12:34:23 PM »
For the record:

Being tased hurts. Being tased hurts a lot. Worse if you're being drive stunned in the ass by some psychopath. Every muscle in my body seizes painfully and I groan involuntarily. Mrs. Chapman cries out too as the charge is transferred to her.

The newcomer starts barking orders. I presume this is Milo? Before my stunned limbs can fully recover, I'm dragged roughly off the bed, and stripped of my utility belt. I try to resist, but I've already expended a lot of energy and the injuries from my fights with Skunk and Dave are taking their toll. I get a punch in the face for my efforts, and lay there on the edge of the bed wearily as Jim zip ties my wrists and ankles, then produces some duct tape and tapes my mouth shut. Melissa's parents are retied, tape gagged, and removed from the bedroom. I lay there on the soiled bed, my head throbbing and ears ringing.

After about ten minutes or so, Jim comes back, hoists me over his shoulder into a fireman's carry and takes me outside to a waiting van. On the way out, I can smell gasoline, or some other kind of accelerant. I'm bundled into the back of a van with all three Chapmans. Melissa is bound, gagged and blindfolded and is crying softly. Her mother is leaning against her, trying to comfort her. I'm put down next to Mr. Chapman, who's just staring dully at the floor, trying to avoid looking at me, his naked wife or his disheveled daughter.

I can't blame him. I look down at my own boots in shame. I tried to help these people, and I failed, and now they're going to lose their home and possessions, lose their freedom, lose everything. Worse, I could very well join them. Thoughts start to swirl in my mind: This was stupid, Talia. What possessed you to go running around in a costume in the first place? You don't even have any super powers. Hypergirl? What the hell kind of name is that anyway?

Shut up! I raged at myself.

You just got your ass handed to you by a bunch of common criminals, in front of the very people you were trying to rescue. Look at Melissa and tell her you're sorry for being such a fucking failure!

My head throbbed harder and I groaned, leaning back against the wall of the van and closing my eyes. I must have drifted off at some point...

Offline Badman

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 02:06:32 AM »
Dawn breaks as they arrive at the warehouse, the hazy blue skies heralding another hot one. Stopping the van just inside, Milo gets out and rolls his shoulders and tips his head from side to side like a prize fighter loosening up. Once the guys get out of the van, a dozen men waiting with two trolley trucks, swing into action. Loading the girls on one and the parents on the other, they head off towards the back of the warehouse.

As the teams’ weapons are taken away to clean, reload and rack, the men head off to change as Milo himself walks away deep in conversation with one of his lieutenants, leaving Big Dave and Skunk near the van like a pair of spare pricks at a wedding.

Eyes on still on Milo, Big Dave rubs his shoulders mother fucking bruises all over and head pounding, he growls at Skunk.
“I fucking swear to god you little shit, I’m going to cut your fucking shrivelled nads off and make you eat them. If Milo don’t first.”
“I didn’t think the little bitch was going to be that quick. If…”
Dave snatches Skank by the front of his shirt so fast his head whips back.
“That is your fucking problem! You. Never. Think.” Punctuating each of the last three words with a hard shake.
“Now get!”, he shoves him staggering back.
Skank limps to a halt, glares at him and limps away without another word.
Slamming his hand on the van, Dave stomps after Milo while the bang still echoes.

##

In the middle of the warren of rooms at the back of the warehouse, is the old canteen that does service as a training room, mess hall, meeting space and improvised last stand bunker. And today, stripped of furniture, back to its polished concrete floor and white block walls, it is part arena and part stage. Milo is impressed at how quickly the guys got it sorted given the time. He needs only watch as the hastily adapted plan continues.

Apart from the men with specific tasks, the men drift in to stand back against the walls out of the way and close to the red circle sprayed on the floor. Their low voices punctuated by the odd cough and snubbed laughs, the room feels hot with anticipation as they watch the preparations. There is only one real rule today. Keep the fucking mask on. Milo checks his hangs about his neck on its strap. It was the one part of his plan he disliked the most, the clear masks that obscured just enough detail and form to be effective disguises. Necessary for Hyper Girls downfall to be streamed live and become the deterrent for her and other wannabes in future. Those that broke this one rule would need to be retired.

The husband is taken to a cell where he’ll no doubt be able to hear the proceedings but there is no place for him in the proceedings to follow. Not yet anyway. Under the harsh LED light, Hyper Girl’s limp body is being stripped from head to toe leaving just her bonds and iconic mask as her metal collar is padlocked shut. With her now secured by a long chain to a large ring in the centre of the room, her bonds are finally removed.

Milo looks on as the daughter is first stripped and then manacled to Hyper Girl at the ankle like convicts of old. Sitting down, she tests the manacles before shuffling round to tuck her knees to her chest and bury her face. The contrast between the lean pale heroine and the fuller curves of the daughter gives Milo a thrill of anticipation.

The mother, with her fuller body, just stands head down looking at her hands covering her crotch. Her collar is locked and fitted with a chain down to a block of concrete near her feet, heavy enough she’d struggle to lift it at all. A late improvisation and last to needed to now proceed. A man gives her chain a final check and shows Milo a thumbs up.

The room subsides into a hungry silence, most of the men slipping on their masks already. Over fifty men ready to watch and eventually join in the payback.
“Masks on everyone. Remember the rule. We start to stream in one minute”
Red lights wink on around the room as half a dozen cameras are booted up, a few of the key guys have body cams.
“From this day forward no snot-nosed punk ass is going to get any ideas about crossing us. All they’ll have is nightmares about us. Wake her up!”

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 07:00:47 PM »
Suddenly I'm shocked awake by a deluge of cold water from a bucket. With a small scream I open my eyes, then immediately close them tightly again as the bright light hurts. I sit up slowly as many voices surrounding me laugh menacingly. I slowly open my eyes again to find myself in a place I've never seen before. Worse. I'm naked. No utility belt, no supersuit, no underwear, just my mask, a collar chaining me to a metal ring in the middle of the room, and a metal shackle connecting me to Melissa, who is curled up on the cement floor opposite me, her face buried in her knees. She's also naked, and so is her mother, standing off to the side, chained to a concrete block. I get to my feet, not bothering to cover my nakedness.

"So," I say, trying to sound defiant, "is this your idea of a fair fight? Or did you just want to see me naked? Have a good fucking look then, you degenerate shitstains! I've already kicked your man Skunk's ass, and had a round with Big Dave over there, who wants to take these chains off me and fight me like a man?"
Jeers and catcalls are all the response I get. I grab the collar around my neck and try to find a way to get it off, but it looks and feels like a seamless metal ring. Milo then steps forward, backhands me hard across the face and delivers some big speech about what I've cost him, how much trouble I've been, and how he's going to make an example of me so no-one else will be tempted to take up the mantle of a superhero. He grabs me by the jaw, looks me in the eyes and tells me he and his associates are going to hurt me so bad that I'll never be able to put Hypergirl's supersuit on again. Despite putting on a brave face, I feel a chill run down my spine.

But goddamn it, if Hypergirl's going down, she's going down fighting. Quick as a flash, I reach up, grab his shoulders and deliver a swift kick to his nads, as I yell "Fuck you and everyone who looks like you!"

Offline Badman

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2021, 05:54:41 PM »
#
Milo feels her kick even though his cup absorbed most of the blow, reflexively bending over and stepping back. He really is going to enjoy the show and especially his finale. He had a lot of discussions with his guys and they had all agreed. The green horns would be let loose first. The least experienced and most eager to prove themselves, if she succeeded in beating them and unmasking them, they were expendable. Cannon fodder.

The rules such as they are, were simple. Whoever got her mask off revealing her identity to the world watching and no doubt recording, would get first fuck, with everyone piling in to hold her down if necessary. Even so there was a lot of pushing and shoving, jeering before one guy stepped forward.

He began circling the two girls, feinting in for an attack and backing off. With brass knuckles on one hand and a short cosh in his other, its strap securing it to his wrist, he was aiming for the daughter first. Changing direction, he’d step in quick to aim the tip of the cosh at her ribs or stomach.

Unused to fighting and terrified, the girl kept backing into Hypergirl, trying to hide behind her. Crying and screaming when her soft flesh was struck. Already bruises were starting to appear. Despite his cautious approach getting jeers from some, Milo was impressed at first.

But eventually, his caution was his undoing. In targeting the daughter, he soon fell into a pattern of dance in, strike hard and bounce back, circle, feint, reverse and dance in. He became predictable. Although the girl was taking a beating, Hypergirl didn’t act in haste. When she struck it was lightening fast and effective.

The lad unconscious and unmasked was dragged away as the second guy took up station just outside the circle. His stance was far more aggressive and he wasn’t tooled up, just bare knuckle and bare foot. He went about his attacks with brutal directness. Aiming for Hypergirl mostly, testing her. Sweeping a leg, bringing in knees and elbows, even his misses often landed blows on the daughter instead.

This guy was a fighter and he responded well to Hypergirl’s counters. Absorbing her punches and kicks well and often able to use the girl to hamper the attacks. At one point it almost seemed like Hypergirl was landing more blows on her companion than her attacker.

Milo was watching Hypergirl closely for signs of fatigue, knowing the fighter’s fitness was wearing her down. When he managed to bring an elbow back hard onto the back between her shoulders, she fell for the first time as she tripped with the leg on the short chain to the girl.

Seeing an opening, he went to pin her to unmask her but she recovered fast. Using the chain from her collar stretched between her fists, she blocked a blow to her head, wrapped his arm and then as quick as a cat, she was on his back, his arm pulled up across his neck and pulling back hard.

As he thrashed and bucked, she rode him like a cowboy at rodeo until he collapsed. She unmasked him before brutally slamming his head into the floor. As she returned to the centre, breathing hard, the fighter was dragged away leaving a trail of blood dripping from his broken nose.

The room was getting hot and fetid, fifty guys pumped up on adrenaline and atmosphere. It was already smelling like locker room. To one side the kneeling mother was getting face fucked hard by one guy, as another held her arms twisted back straight to hold her there. Another set of hands appeared holding a short cosh and started sliding into her ass. Ramming it back and forth as a counterpoint to the cock in her throat. Deepening both penetrations.

A lieutenant leaned I close to Milo and gave him a quick update. Over 10,000 active views and rising fast. He was satisfied and unsurprised by the number. He knew that all over the city, people would be tuning in to watch. Car crash TV. Most shocked and sickened but unable to look away but a significant proportion aroused too. Sitting beside family or colleagues and secretly enjoying it while trying to appear horrified.

And at precinct houses all across district, they watched too. As the tech guys tried to pin down a location, tactical units sat impotent as squad cars patrolled looking for some hint or clue to the venue. As time ticked on, while most were ready to get a go for a rescue, senior officers and politicians began planning for failure. And several were quietly pleased that this upstart who had been showing them up time and again was going to be neutralised for them.

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 10:45:47 PM »
The attackers just... keep...coming. Melissa's fear and the chains are hampering my ability to fight. But damn it, I'm going to keep fighting until I'm done. Another young fighter moves forward to try his luck, but then Big Dave - I can tell it's him by the shirt he's wearing - steps into the ring and grabs me by the throat, dramatically lifting me by the neck and squeezing hard. I wheeze as I grab onto the hand and kick frantically. Then he throws me onto the cold cement floor. Not hard enough to break any bones, but hard enough to stun. Then he couches down and grabs me by the face.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking you, Hypergirl," he jeers as he tears my mask off. A roar of approbation fills the room as Dave triumphantly holds up my my mask for all the men to see. "I'm gettin' me some super pussy now!" he yells.

Oh god. He's going to rape me. They're going to rape Melissa. I scream in panic and try to scramble to my feet but Dave pushes himself down on top of me, pinning me down with his body and eagerly pulling down his pants. He mashes his mouth against mine, forcing me to kiss him as I groan in disgust. I hear a scream of terror from Melissa and gleeful yells from other men.

"NOOOOO!" Melissa screams. "Please don't rape me! No, God, please no! Get off me! GET OFF ME!"

"Hey Hypergirl, what the fuck are you doing over there, bitch?" one guy taunts me as he holds a fistful of Mrs. Chapman's hair. "You got some damsels to save, quit fucking around!" A few of the rapists chuckle at the comment.
Melissa screams bloody murder and I scream with her as Big Dave lives up to his name. His cock is the biggest I've seen outside of a porn video and he's not using lubricant. Milo kneels down beside me and grabs a fistful of my hair.
"She's awful pretty behind that mask," he says. "I wouldn't mind those lips around my cock."
I grimace and cry out, from both the pain of my hair being pulled and the tearing agony in my pussy. Dave pulls out, spits on his cock, and pushes back in. It helps, but not that much.
"Fuck, you're a tight little bitch," he tells me.

Mrs Chapman is being passed around in the background from rapist to rapist. No respite at all, they're just using her like a sex toy. The expression on her face has gone totally blank.

Dave fucks me harder and faster, painfully hammering my pelvic area as he builds up to a climax. With a roar. he blows his load inside me and then gives a few more hard thrusts. Milo laughs and claps him on the shoulder.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980