In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Referrals System  (Read 581 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 658
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Referrals System
« on: May 04, 2015, 06:34:25 AM »
We've got a referrals system in place now. You can send someone a direct link to register for RapeCage and RC will credit your referrals by 1. You can find your own link for referring people on your Profile Page (Profile > Summary). Look in the section under your avatar and find the link to the right of "Referral Link". Simply copy-paste that link into an email to the person you're referring, and when they use it to register here the system will credit you with a referral.

We appreciate those of you who help our community grow by referring good people. We'd also like to help more RapeDesires.com refugees get back in touch, so if you know any who aren't here, hunt them down and let them know where we are.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:15:56 AM by Addie »
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 658
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Referrals System
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 06:35:32 AM »
@Addie - is there a way to add the referrals # to the member's Ultimate Profile page ?
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
Re: Referrals System
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:53:35 PM »
Done!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:31:33 PM by Addie »

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl