In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1
« on: May 07, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »
So let's see how different elements play into our rape fantasies. Here are a series of questions that look at various elements of rape fantasies to determine how important they are in your fantasies. In order not to leave you a massive questionnaire to fill out, I'll do these in a series of shorter ones that might be a little less daunting and easier to fill out a bit at a time as you have the time and inclination. These are for both rapists and victims.

1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy?

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies?

2) How important is violence to your fantasy?

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)?

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element?

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy?

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)?

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy?

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground?

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life?

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy?

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?

6) How important is torture to your fantasy?

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture?

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important?

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist?

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy?

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies?

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape?
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Rep: 247
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 11:25:57 AM »
Not important. There isn't much struggle because my fantasy rapist is always significantly larger and stronger than I am and can overpower me.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.).
If there is any struggle, it's limited to trying (unsuccessfully) to wriggle free from his grasp.

So little struggle that it is difficult to quantify.

Aside from the forced sex and, sometimes, spanking, there is no other violence.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)?
Minimal to none. See my answer to question 2 above.

No. The sexual element is the most important for me.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?
The (implied) threat of violence takes the place of actual violence (except for what I mentioned in my answer to question 2).

Occasionally, I fantasize about a knife or dressmaker's scissors being held to my throat so I don't scream. I NEVER fantasize about the knife being used on me.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)?
Smaller knives or dressmaker's scissors only.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.).
Just held against my neck momentarily.

Not at all. I find it repulsive in fantasy and in real life.

Not at all. They are never part of my fantasies.

Not at all. As with choking, I find it horrifying.

Not at all. It's a complete turn-off.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 04:07:59 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 970
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 01:54:13 PM »
1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy? Very important.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.) All of these things.

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? There is quite a bit of struggle. I put up a good fight.

2) How important is violence to your fantasy? I like it being incorporated into my fantasies pretty regularly.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? In online RP, I am totally fine with broken bones and heavy bleeding. But when it is just a fantasy in my imagination, those rarely come into play. My personal fantasies and real life RP's have a hard limit....don't like broken bones and insane blood loss.

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element? pretty equal, actually.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? Less.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy? I love raped at knifepoint fantasies <3 and knife play....cutting here and there.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? smaller. Love switch blades.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.) Rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, small cuts, held against throat, tip of the blade traced along my body and down my face.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy? LOVE choking.

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation? Manual.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? No. But being lifted with a hand on the throat, yes.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim? Control AND torture.

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life? Yes.

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy? Rape at gunpoint turns me on, and every now and then, I'll incorporate a gun rape in there....not a fast and furious gun rape, but slow and torturous.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?

6) How important is torture to your fantasy? I like it.

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture? No.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important? Mainly mental. I like a good mind fuck!

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? Yes.

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy? Every now and then I like it :)

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies? Being beaten or strangled.

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape?  No.
Schizophrenic lunatic
Uncontrolled desire
Rape and ravage lady fair
Pledged to die

-Slayer, "Kill Again"

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »
So let's see how different elements play into our rape fantasies. Here are a series of questions that look at various elements of rape fantasies to determine how important they are in your fantasies. In order not to leave you a massive questionnaire to fill out, I'll do these in a series of shorter ones that might be a little less daunting and easier to fill out a bit at a time as you have the time and inclination. These are for both rapists and victims.

1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy? Not super important. I don't mind a little struggle but all struggle and no sex is boring to me.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.) All of the above and probably a little more.

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? About 95% sex, 5% struggle. Like most guys, I want to get to the good stuff right away! ;)

2) How important is violence to your fantasy? Definitely has it's place.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? Left to my own devices, I generally prefer light violence although I can get into a mood in which I really want to go to town on my victim. A lot of that has to do with how much my victim is turned on by the violence.

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element? No, although a properly executed slap can sometimes get me VERY aroused.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? In my fantasies, threats are at least as important as actual violence and often more so. If she believes she's going to get hurt and if she's of a certain mindset, she's much easier to control.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy? Mildly.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? Smaller. In my fantasies I tend to use knives more as threats than for actual damage.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.) Rubbing the flat of the blade against sensitive parts, holding the blade to her neck to gain cooperation, sometimes using it as a vaginal insertion if I'm feeling sadistic.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy? Love it!

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation? Depends on the situation. Generally during the actual rape I'll use hands around the throat to keep her in line; if I'm using it to intimidate or control her, than sometimes I'll get out a cord and wrap it around her neck.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? Once in awhile. Again, mainly used for intimidation purposes.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim? Control. Once in awhile if I know it messes with her head, I'll use it in the latter form.

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life? Have never tried it. It intimidates me a little bit to be honest.

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy? Guns can be as intimidating as knives sometimes.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)? I like using the gun barrel as an insertion but generally it's more a threat to secure submission.

6) How important is torture to your fantasy? Depends on my partner; left to my own devices I tend to forego physical torture but if she likes it, well...got to please your partner, right?

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture? I think the mental torture is much more fun.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important? Electric shock, water boarding, strangulation, anything sexual

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? I'd be lying if I didn't like putting my own sexual gratification first.

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy? I enjoy it from time to time.

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies? Mainly strangulation, sometimes drowning and occasionally poisoning.

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape? No. I'm all about the sex.
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 731
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »

1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy? Extremely important!

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.) All of those. It's mostly violence against the attacker.

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? Halfsies - I love the struggle that much!

2) How important is violence to your fantasy? Pretty important, but nothing extreme.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? I'm mostly minor, but some blood from a punch doesn't hurt.

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element? Sometimes. This depends on my mood, tbh.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? A little less. Put your money where your mouth is. :D

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy? It doesn't always enter in my fantasies.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? I picture a small hunting knife.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.) Rubbing against my sensitive parts, tiny cuts against my skin.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy? I want to be choked.

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation? He always chokes me with his hands.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? Not really.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim? Both.

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life? Yes.

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy? Not very important.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)? It's part of the threat.

6) How important is torture to your fantasy? Somewhat important.

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture? Very much so.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important? Hitting, punching, choking, forced orgasms, etc.

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? Yes.

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy? Not very important.

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies? Drowning, or choking to death.

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape? No.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 187
  • The quiet one
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 05:31:15 PM »

1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy?  Very important

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.) All of the above

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? 2:1 in favor of sex.

2) How important is violence to your fantasy?  Moderately important

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? Minor

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element? No

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? Just as effective.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy?  It's not in every fantasy, but it's very common.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? Generally smaller

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)  Rubbing across her cheek, cutting off her clothes.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy?  Fairly important

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?  Normally hands.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground?  Too impersonal and goes too far for me.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?  Mainly control

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life?  No, too risky.

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy?  I don't like them nearly as much.

6) How important is torture to your fantasy?  A little

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? No

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy?  Not really

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 04:57:03 AM »
Very important, I love to struggle and be taken down before I'm actually fucked.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)
All of the above, I'll shout and curse and kick and scream and headbutt until I don't have the breath to do so any more.

It really depends on the setting. In a house or somewhere secure like that, the sex is more of a focus because there's the grace of privacy to draw it out. But on the streets and stuff like that, you're working to a possible timescale, the sex should be brutal, hard and brief.

Extremely.

I like slapping and hair pulling at the very, very least.

certainly.
that's very mood dependent. If I'm already feeling fragile and easily taken down then just the threat is enough.
Weapons kind of ruin my fun, as I don't think I'd really fight someone with a knife. But I do like knifeplay in the stead of actual violence.

I've fantasised about everything from switchblades to machetes...
3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)
typically, held against my neck, shallow grazing, small nicks, against my nipples, mouth, under my eye and cunt.
Very, I adore breathplay.

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?
I prefer manual, but would never deny anything else.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground?
I've certainly fantasized about being left for dead, hanging before.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?
why not both?

Fuck. Yes.

Not very important, as I said, they kind of suck some fun out for me.

^^I have, however, fantasised about being molested with a gun.

fairly important.

kinda? It's all very important to me.

choking, slapping, slamming, cutting,straining, threatening to break my arm, crushing, biting, scratching, hair pulling.

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist?
I'm all about equal opportunities :) 

Very very dependent on my mood.

Suffocation, hanging, being beaten to death, drowned, stabbed... more specifically, being stabbed with a dagger, having it angled very carefully under my ribs to really pierce my heart.

sometimes
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:02:03 AM by Rosary »
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 90
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 04:00:21 AM »

Quite important, i like resisting victims

All of them

about 1:1 ratio, usually sex starts after resistance is overcome or restraints are are applied but there is still struggling and fighting

Not really, for me violence is a mean to an end: to stop the struggling and getting the sex

Minor, as much as is needed to get the victim compliant, more than that is a turn off for me

Absolutely not

Yes, but it depends on the victim

Quite important, i like knifes !

Both, it depends on the setting, may be hunting knife if my fantasy take place in the woods or switchblade if there is an urban setting

All of that, plus putting blade to the throat as a menace

I don't like it

Istant cold shower

Quite important, but i prefer blades

More as a threat, pussy is reserved for MY gun  :uhoh:
Not really

No, for me raping fantasy is about ME, and the victim is an object for my gratification, so hurting her is done only to get her to submit to that gratification

Istant cold shower, i prefer living women to corpses, thank you.

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 81
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 06:02:17 AM »
1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy?  Its usually really important.  I want her to know and feel that no matter what she does, my strength and will are stronger. 

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)  Literally anything and everything imaginable. I have done things with partners, lightly pinning them so that they feel as though they can get free, and then increase strength until they stop struggling.  I have been punched in the face during play, had blood drawn from my head during play, been kicked...virtually everything.   

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? I enjoy the struggle to continue during sex.   I love roughly stuffing my cock in a restrained little sluts ass or pussy while she fights.  It makes the feeling upon entering her slit and hearing her defeat that much sweeter. 

2) How important is violence to your fantasy? Sometimes very important.  As I said, I want her to know I am taking what is mine, that if I want something, shes either giving it or I will make her give it. 

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? Slapping, hair pulling, choking, gagging, in some cases controlled punching to the torso or legs, bruising, branding, knives, cutting to an extent, loss of consciousness, pressure point control, joint manipulation, gun play involving fucking with my Suppressed Beretta amongst other things. 

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element?   It can equally depending upon the situation. My ultimate goal is pumping cum, however that needs to happen, I am more than happy with.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? The threat of violence is just as sweet for me because when Im on point, a few simple words from my mouth, in a very stern but very subtle tone, holds the same weight as a gun pointed at a womans face.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy?    Very.  Knife play is something that in fantasy I do all the time.  In play, I have done it quite a bit with one partner, along with scalpel and straight razor play and with another a little bit, though restrained.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? I have several knives that I use.  A hunting style large bladed knife with dual blade point, a straight razor, all the way down to a precision scalpel used in vascular surgery.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)    They are used in every way imaginable.  Threats, running the blade across the skin, marking, cutting, scratching, and even fucking in a few instances.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy?  Ha!  Me? Choking? Never.  LOL

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?   Every implement possible.  I prefer my hands, arms and in certain cases legs as it is much more personal.  Nothing quite like having a girls arms tied behind her, resting her back against me while Im sitting up with my one arm around her throat squeezing down while taking a shirt handle and the other hand is finger fucking her pussy with legs spread from me hooking mine into hers and spreading them.  Sweet whispers of, "Youre mine you fucking whore...and I take what is mine."  I have also used belts and rope for choking. I even have a custom collar made of rope Ive developed just for blood chokes . 

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? I have picked up someone by the neck and pinned them to a wall.  For extended periods of time, no.  I would much rather have them bent over or tied to something so I can choke,gag, or bag. 

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?  both. 

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life?  Yes....absolutely.  Choking, gagging, bagging, just to name a few. 

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy?  Very, though it varies as to which.  Guns, stun guns, tens units, knives, needles, and blunt instruments for striking are just a sample.  My most dangerous weapon though, is my mind. 

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?  I use them for both.  Fucking a girl with a cocked gun or knife while she lives every moment, hopds every muscle still, heaves and gasps for air.....just delicious.

6) How important is torture to your fantasy?  Sometimes very important.  I will have the hold her down and fuck her fantasies, but usually have the, "Make that little bitch cry, beg and plead.  Let her know youre serious.  She deserves it afterall. "

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture?  No. The physical is easy, any idiot with half a brain can torture someone physically. For me, its mental, the physical just happens to be a good device for such.  I can and have broken people mentally in play without ever lying a violent hand upon them. Think youre brave enough to stand alone in a room with me? It would be your biggest mistake, because away from others, away from those that can stop it, I will have you pleading for anything, just so I make it stop. I will strip you of everything mentally and leave you a shaking, sobbing, and pleading mess. 

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important?  Lots of torture of different types.  Mental torture is paramount. Physical torture enough to get her to fall in line...where she belongs...and maybe a bit more to put a smile on my face. 

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist?  Mmmm, yes.  Cries and pleading are beautiful music to my ears.

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy?   Not really ever the victim, but sometimes others as collateral damage.  Especially a boyfriend, but also a tough guy or someone that gets in the way.  In my personal fantasies, this happens a lot. 

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:03:58 AM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline Ghost

• Rep: 1
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 12:43:03 AM »

Vital

All

Struggle 100% of the time. Sex until struggle stops (IDK..)

Not

Minor non-permanent

No

Less

^

^

Minimal

Manual

No

Rare

No

More than blades

No

Mid-Low

No

Denial or Forced orgasms repeatedly

No

Negative

^

^

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 100
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 12:15:14 AM »
Pretty important, especially depending on my mood.

Physical resistance, as she tries to fight me off.

Hmmm...hard to say.  Maybe 1:3

Depends on how violent I'm feeling.  I do like it, but if there is too much, it becomes about the violence, rather than the rape.

It HAS to have hair pulling and slapping, even choking.  Anything more than that is on the occasional basis, but I don't shy away from it.  I do draw the line at permanent injury, though.

No.

Yes.

I use knives in a lot of my stories as a means to control my victim. Moderately.

A good 7-inch blade, like my Ka-bar.

Usually held to her throat...she usually settles down and just shivers and whimpers after that.

I like choking!  But it's not essential.

Almost always my hands.

No.

Control.

No.  But it could be...

Less important.  Guns (pistols) are great, but less intimidating than knives, I think.

Gun to head, that's about it.

Not at all.

Meh.

Choking, slapping, some caning, maybe... "light" torture.

No.

Not at all.  It doesn't turn me off, per se, but I don't write it or need it.

If anything, I think either a knife or choking would work.

No.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline drchloro

• Rep: 13
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 06:01:42 PM »

Answer: Very important

Answer: All of the above

Answer: She usually fights me all the way.

Answer: Moderately important.

Answer: Minor amount. Heavy violence turns me off.

Answer: No

Answer: Sometimes.

Answer. Not very important.

Answer: I sometimes include it, but it's not a regular part of my Fantasies.

Answer: Manual Strangulation every time

Answer: No, never.

Answer: Control.

Answer: only in the form of Chloroform Role Play.

Answer: Not important at all.

Answer: I'm not that into torture.

Answer: See above.

Answer; Yes.

Answer: I don't don't have Snuff Fantasies.

Answer: See above.

Answer: N/A

Offline Sarah1996

• Rep: 79
  • Victim
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 04:46:38 PM »

It's pretty important.  I think it adds realism, I like to put up a fight, and I like it, well, I love it when he really has to force himself on me.

It's usually violence against the attacker with hopes that I can flee.  It's there to egg him on.  To make sure he hurts me.

Usually he's a lot stronger than me and my struggling is futile.  But it's important because it serves to anger him.

Violence is very important to me.  I like my rapist to be brutal and humiliating.  I like him to enjoy making me suffer.

Maybe medium?  I don't mind it if he draws blood.  I certainly want to be bruised.  I want to be tortured.  I like to leave how far it all goes to him.  But the rapist physically breaking me is a big part in it.

It turns me on as much as the sexual element.  In a rape fantasy being beaten and tortured is a big part of it.

The threat of violence always has to be there.

I do really like knife play.  They are frightening to begin with.  The fear of being cut, he can use it to torture me, to kill me, to torment me, if the handle is big enough he can stick it in me.  Cut off my clothes with it.  Knives are a great detail.

That depends on the rapist and how he's going to use it.

I'm down with all of that.

I do enjoy that as well in an RP.  And maybe in bit in RL.

That depends.  If he's on top of me manual choking, with his hands on my throat as he brutalizes me.  If he's forcing me to fuck him, where I'm on top, I like to have my hands bound behind my back and a rope or a cord around my throat.

Not so much, But I do like the idea of being bound, with a noose around my neck, as he rapes me from behind.  Maybe left to stand like that on my toes to torture and exhaust me.

Both.

Not at all.  I liked to be choked a little.

Not so much, but it depends on how he uses them.  Making me suck off a gun, or sticking the barrel inside of me is hot.

It should be both.

That's big for me, I like being tortured.

Totally.

We covered knives and guns and choking.  I like whips and paddles too.  I suppose being spanked with a sword or butcher's knife would be hot.  Electric prods are nice, and needles.   Whatever it is, there should be a sexual element to it.

My suffering is huge in my fantasies.  So is his gratification.  I thing they should go hand-in-hand.

Snuff isn't important, but sometimes it can be hot if he kills me.

He's usually fucking me when he kills me.  Or maybe he kills someone that he forces me to preform a sex act on.

Not at all.  But sometimes it's hot if he takes it that far.
Hurt me.

Offline melissa

• Rep: 16
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 04:19:03 PM »
1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy? - Very.  I like to struggle and feel myself being overpowered and physically taken control of.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.) - Attempts to flee 

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies? - It varies

2) How important is violence to your fantasy? - Fairly important.  I love the idea of the larger, strong male applying that force and power on my smaller, softer body.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)? - Slapping, hair pulling, choking, a wepaon being pulled and the rapist threatening me with it.  Some scrapes or minor cuts.

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element? - It can

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy? - Just as effective

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy? - It certainly has its place.  I regards to the above question I can see a knife being displauyed or even press against me and being threatened with being gutted.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? - A smaller hunting styple knife or switch-blade style knife.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.) - Usually as a means to back up a threat or used directly to threaten such as pressing the point into my belly.  My belly is quite sensitive and a weapon pressed into it make me feel extremely helpless.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy? - I do enjoy a good choke

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation? - I prefer a cord but a man's hands can do the job just as well.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? - Not that often

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim? - Both

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life? - It has its place

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy? - Depends on the scenario

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)? - Both

6) How important is torture to your fantasy? - I see torture as part of the whole

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture? - Yes.  Both a physical and mindfuck.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important? - Being hit (mostly in the abdomen), slapping, breathplay, tightened ropes or cords, gagging.

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? - Absolutely

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy? - It has its place

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies? - Strangulation, disembowelment, etc.

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape? - Not sure.  This is something I am exploring

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 187
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 12:10:24 AM »
it depends on the situation - I prefer "getting surpised"

attemps to flee, try to run away, fight with my arms,

I like it when he's taler then me (I'm 5'77) but it's not a must...but of course much stronger than me. 
if i would quote about 3:1

very important, i like it be treaten in a bad way - i also like psych-games

minor amount

no

still testing out my borders

sorry, not my thing

choking is exactly my fav

manual or using a belt

no

I think it's because of controlling me, i love this thrill getting choked during it

...ahh... yes :blush: honestly, get a better orgasm by this

even didn't checked out - but I would try it

threat 

I'm fine with less or more, depends on the rapist

mhm - like mindfucking,
my quote here 3:1

still checkin' out

it's real important to me

nope not mine

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl