In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1  (Read 3057 times)

Offline alwaysready

• Rep: 169
  • free spirit
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 1
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2015, 09:39:29 AM »
1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy?
Very important.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)

All of the above

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies?

I guess a 1:3 ratio. After all in the end its all about the sex the struggle just gets the motor going.

2) How important is violence to your fantasy?

Not all that important.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)?

Slapping, hair pulling, choking.

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element?

No

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?

The threat of violence is more of a turn on than the actual act.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy?

Oh very important. Nothing scarier than a man with a big knife.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)?

A larger type knife. I mean really like a very small pocket knife would be much of a threat.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)

Held to my throat and the cold blade ran down my body just to show how serious my attacker may be if I'm not a good girl

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy?

Oh I love to be choked. Its just my thing

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?

I love manual choking. A warm hand wrapped around my throat. I'm not going to rule out any other means either though

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground?

Never thought about it til now but I'll give it a shot and see how it goes

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?

Absolutely about control

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life?

Not really. I'd prefer not to die and this leaves room for many errors

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy?

Not completely ruled out but I just prefer knives

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?

More of a threat

6) How important is torture to your fantasy?

Not important

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture?

More mental

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important?

None

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist?

The most important thing is to see my rapist satisfied.

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy?

Not important at all

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies?

N/A

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape?

Definitely not.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:49:22 AM by alwaysready »
"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible." - Thomas Hardy
"I'm a naughty rainbow and I need a spanking!"

Offline AdamWantsYou

• Turn on; Putin; Surkov
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »

Hm. depends. I like to subdue, so that implies she fights back first: but if the whole time is spent trying to evade her bites and scratches then that's a distraction.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)

Not quite sure in physical terms. This has to have a psychological element for me: she has to be unafraid, or afraid. How that plays out is actually less important. (This might be why I have never got around to writing a story!)

Not a great deal of actual fighting, as I say. As long as the power dynamic is expressed.

Not so much. If I can subdue her with terror and with the mutual understanding that she has no other option than giving herself to me, and without a raised hand, that's good too.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)?

If there is, I'm not into the very nasty stuff. Although pulling her hair has a certain... frisson.

I wouldn't say so.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?

At least as effective and perhaps more.

Only in context. I'm not interested in drawing blood. Again, if she is helpless with fear, that's enough.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)?

I am suburban about this and a cook's knife is good for me. :) I know that's a cop-out for some!

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.)

Just the establishing of ground rules for our encounter. No cuts should be necessary.

Not sure. I like the idea sometimes, but to be honest... even the idea of someone else's actual physical discomfort from something tightening around their neck is an alarm bell for me. :no:

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation?

Mainly just a hand around her neck to show her what I could do.

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground?

Now... call me a contradiction if you like but I did spend a bit too much time reading the hanging scene from Naked Lunch in the student bookshop, but I didn't buy the book.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?

A means of control.

No. V dangerous, apart from anything else.

I prefer blades. A gun is a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?

Again, as a threat and as a means of establishing the power relationship.

It is not.

No.

Not applicable.

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist?

No, not really. It is more important that she be scared than hurt.

Hm, sometimes I am interested, but mostly lalala can't hear you.

Not applicable. OK, maybe occasionally when she seeks death as a release. I said that aloud.

Not applicable.
How could you use a poor maiden so?

Offline Miss Andrey

• Rep: 297
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 08:32:11 PM »
Pivotal. If there's no struggle, then we're having vanilla sex and we are not having vanilla sex.

Oh so many forms. So many beautiful forms. Bruises, black eyes, cuts, hair pulling... and these are just on the victim. The attacker avoids most of these, but still, there is pain for him too. Though, not as much as there is pleasure.

There needs to be more sex than struggle. The struggle is intense, but not lasting.

Muy importante, mi compadre. Why am I speaking Spanish? Don't know, it's that important!

Kinda never thought about bone crunching before. Well... I may have, but not in great depth. I'm still making my mind up about it. Other than that, a fair amount of violence is necessary.

Yeah violence is a thingie for me. It gets my heart racing and my nether regions juicy. Just picturing a man balling his fist, ready to strike me is... such a turn on.

Not really. I'd view him as weak if he didn't follow up on his threats and I like to test a man.

Knives. <3

Doesn't matter, any knife is a good one. Except a dull knife. Although...

Actually, recently I had a fantasy about being fucked with a knife. I also like the thought of certain words being cut into me.

Not extremely important. However, I do love a firm hold on my throat.

Maybe being pulled around by a belt, for a longer session. Usually just the hands.

Don't think I ever had such a fantasy. Yet?

Hm, mostly control.

Absolutely not. I don't toy with my life. I like my life.

Guns are for show-offs (yeah J, I'm looking at you if you're lurking ;)). Plus once you use them, the victim is dead. Okay unless you shoot them in the leg, but the same harm can be caused by a knife with slower loss of blood.

They can be used to shoot open the lock to the closet containing the  knives.

I wouldn't say important, but I would say fun.

Equally important I think, but once the physical struggle is over, my fantasies tend to focus more on the mental struggle that follows.

I want the rapist to get inside my head. Know things about me that I would never admit out loud. I'd want him to exploit my weaknesses. I want him to be smarter than me (good luck with that btw) and I want him to twist my words, turn them againist me.

It's more important seeing as I'm the victim and it's my fantasy and I like to suffer damnit!

Nt important at all. To me snuff is part of a completed story (or a roleplay). My fantasies are rarely full blown stories. Just thoughts. If I were to roleplay with someone who's into that stuff, I wouldn't object.

-

-

Offline WildDesire

• Rep: 89
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
Very important questions to create an exciting RP...

Very important in a RP where I was surprised/ambushed and abducted. But where Blackmail or some other psychological or drug induced state was in effect, I would obviously not struggle...but may look at a mental battle with my rapist/abductor....I love realism and imagine exactly how I would react in real life.

If my abductor/rapist allows me the slightest opportunity I will try and escape.. I will use whatever I can to fight him off...violently and physically if need be. If that does not work... I will look for an opportunity to escape. He is the rapist and if he is to be successful in his conquest of me, he must do it right and not allow me the victim to get the upper hand or to escape! I will also plead an/or threaten and may even tell him I have aids of some sexual disease (grins wickedly).

Hmmm... depends on the scenario (surprise and physically forceful rape or a planned blackmail and/or psychological coercion). Also depends on what type, methods of restraint and pacifying the rapist does to me... but usually about 20% struggle and the rest conformance and sex... for example if he wants me to give him oral...I will try and resist as long as possible and to the point where I don't want to be badly hurt... for example if he has a knife at my throat or under my eye and threatens to blind me if I resist or try and bite...

Depends on situation... but yes it is important in the surprise scenarios... not overly bloody... a few hard slaps or even a punch or two...maybe even choking... but I prefer a thought out plan where the rapist neutralizes the need for violence and could use various devices (stun/tazerdrug injection/noose/threat of gun or knife... he will let me know that he will have no qualms if I dont or refuse to conform...

Depends on scenario... must be realistic for me...in real life I would not be subdued without a struggle and the excitement is whatever it takes to subdue me... no major injury... a cut at most, bruises, scratches, wind knocked out of me, taser or stun-gun shocked, hard face slapping, punching in stomach (not in face), strangle-hold or noose, hair pulling, threat of knife etc.

Not really... but its important to make the submission and sexual part credible.

Sometimes yes (not always tho).. depends on the scenario... but I must believe the rapist will resort to violence if I dont comply or if I continue to struggle for too long.

Depends on scenario... but yes... in surprise situations I feel a knife or NT cutter is far more "threatening" than a gun...it is more logical and its silent and can cause excruciating pain and not necessarily death or to totally incapacitate me. Just the threat of the knife or cutter would be sufficient whithout actual blood-letting.

Hunting knife or NT cutter... lot bigger than pen knife

Various ways... pricking, scraping sharp edge along sensitive areas (breasts and nipples)...and using back (blunt edge) drawing over my flesh nearing ultra sensitive parts.. like my pussy or nipples (back of knife can be drawn across and in between labia crevice... also along throat. Pricking so that small amount of blood flows (on breasts or abdomen)...or even small cut on breasts to get the message across...

Depends on scenario.. but yes a bit of choking would be logical in a realistic situation and a turn-on.

Depends on situation... usually and initially rapists forearm around my throat and then use of dog choker slip chain or rope noose would be exciting.

Not usually, but could be used with limitation.

Both... more for control tho.

Limited use... not done it often

Quite important...especially tasers, stun-guns and cattle prods.

More of a threat...but use of a weapon like a gun barrel on crevice/in my butt, pussy or mouth can be exciting.

Quite important. My fantasy rape scenarios are most often (but not limited to) being prolonged abductions over days and weeks where my captor/s have planed and prepared...then take time to break me down using various forms of torture...slowly...gradually increasing severity as their sexual demands increase and for their satisfaction of making me perform and obey humiliating sexual acts..slowly turning me into an obedient sex slave/toy... or for auctioning in slave trafficking.

Depends on scenario...both can be equally exciting...

Any manner of torture. Whipping, canning, electric cattle prods, various bondage (especially wrists cuffed and arms behind my back drawn upwards so that I'm forced to bend forward and available to give blowjobs, have my ass presented for penetration or whipped) , having to straddle wooden horse or taught knotted rope or chain wedged in my pussy and having to stand and forced to move along its length on tip-toes, branding, ultra big dildos in anus an vagina, electric shock stress tempo equipment (pads, prongs, clamps and electric shock modified dildos for butt, vagina, and electric clamps for nipples), using chili sauce as lubricant for dildos, being forced to practice oral on large dildo...causing gagging and choking, dentists jaw-expander and ring gags...

Yes equally

Not at all important... except if I have knowledge of it happening as a potential threat and mental torture.

Not common. But I have written about snuff
asphyxiation in a fantasy story...

Not at all.

Offline CatGirl

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 09:04:10 PM »

It's important on the scene.  It depends.  I like to be manhandled.  If he's unarmed I'm going to struggle a lot to make him subdue me, to make him get more violent with me.  If he's armed there is a lot less.

I'm going to scratch at him, kick at him, do whatever it takes to get away.

That depends on the scene

It's very important to me.  Armed or not, my rapist always wants to hurt me just to see me in pain.  Raping me isn't enough for him.  He wants absolute power over me and violence shows me that he can hurt me whenever he wants.

There is always an enormous threat of violence.  A lot of it is punching, kicking, spanking, whipping.  And if he makes me his slave he tortures me.

It turns me on about as much.  Being powerless is the big draw and a rapist that likes to hurt me makes me more powerless and makes him more powerful.

Just as effective if it's a torment.  He uses it to subdue me and then he uses it to torment and frighten me.

I love knives in a role play.  So many uses.

They tend to be larger knives.  Hunting knives.  Tactical knives.

He holds them at my throat to subdue me.  He uses it to slowly cut off my clothes, taking his time, unwrapping me.  He rubs the flat over my body.  He holds it to my nipples and threatens to cut them off if I don't do what he wants.  He uses the tip to spread my pussy, just to scare me.  Sticks it in just a little to hear me whimper in fear.  And he uses the handle to rape me.

So, so.  It depends on how.  If he's on top it's nice.  If he's making me blow him and choking me with his thing it's very nice.

Either.

I like the idea of him raping me with my hands tied behind my back and a nose around my neck.

Both

IDK

They can be interesting.

If there's a gun, he'll make me blow it.

Very.  If it's a kidnap fantasy torturing me is essential to the fantasy.  Those to me are far different from the one-shot dark alley fantasies.  If it's a kidnap fantasy my rapist is a real psycho.  He's evil enough to kidnap me then he wants me for more than just rape.  He uses torture to control me and he enjoys it.  In those role plays he's the personification of evil and torturing is a way of assuring he has total power, total control.

They go hand-in-hand.  A lot of my early fantasies were centered around the boys that made fun of me.  My rapist is always mocking me, telling me I'm not good enough, making fun of me even in the one shot dark alley fantasies.  In the kidnap ones he takes it to a new level and does things to me, makes me do things to totally humiliate me.  He's inhuman and wants me to feel lower than him.

Those are evolving.  I have sensitive nipples and a lot of the torture revolves around those.  A member here mentioned putting hot chili sauce on my pussy and I absolutely loved that idea.  I like it more, it's more appealing to me if the torture is sexual in nature.  I like it more if it's focused on the sexual parts of my body.  But that doesn't mean other forms aren't as appealing as well.

There's always an element of my suffering in a fantasy.  How much depends on the fantasy.  If it's a one shot I like to be manhandled, punched, choked.  If it's a kidnap fantasy I like the rapist to take as much gratification in my suffering as he does in raping me.

IDK.  Probably not that important.  I like to think I somehow get away in the end.

None really.

No.  Not at all.

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 438
  • moonlighter
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 11:23:24 PM »
Very important.

All of the above

I guess a 1:3 ratio. After all in the end its all about the sex the struggle just gets the motor going.

Not all that important.

Slapping, hair pulling, choking. 

No

The threat of violence is more of a turn on than the actual act.

Oh very important. Nothing scarier than a man with a big knife.

A larger type knife. I mean really like a very small pocket knife would be much of a threat. 

Held to my throat and the cold blade ran down my body just to show how serious my attacker may be if I'm not a good girl

Oh I love to be choked. Its just my thing

I love manual choking. A warm hand wrapped around my throat. I'm not going to rule out any other means either though 

Never thought about it til now but I'll give it a shot and see how it goes

Absolutely about control

Not really. I'd prefer not to die and this leaves room for many errors

Not completely ruled out but I just prefer knives

More of a threat

Not important

More mental

None

The most important thing is to see my rapist satisfied.

Not important at all

N/A

Definitely not.
Illis quos amo deserviam

Offline Apple123

• Rep: 41
  • Too candid for my own good.
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 06:37:20 PM »
Most of the fun :) I used to do boxing even though I'm tiny and was so rubbish, but  sparring turned me on loads, and was obviously good for fitness aha :bateyes:

Everything!! Being locked in a room for a few minutes with my rapist doing nothing except standing over me and telling me exactly how much he was gonna hurt me. And then a physical fight with lots of punches and slaps.

80:20 violence:sex.
Extremely! Being choked makes me cum even if I'm not being fucked, whereas being fucked without violence probably would not.

Words are really important. Being told how shit and worthless I am. And at least a good struggle until I get hit hard enough to decide to lie still.
Yesss. If someone slapped me without anything else, I'd instantly get wet.

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?Less effective. If you don't show me what you're capable of, you're just a pussy

Haven't tried it, but could he hot!

A little knife, for maybe some tiny cuts.

After he'd beaten me, the knife could be pulled out to show how deadly serious he was in having me do EXACTLY what he wanted.

Oh my fucking god, it's just the best <3

Deffo hand. Real men should be able to take a woman down with voice and hands alone.

Noooo, not as of yet.

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?Absolutely about control.

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life?Choking yeah, but not choking until I pass out. I wanna be awake for the fun

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy?A gun would take the whole thing to another level. My adrenaline would be crazy, so I would probably end up cumming like crazy.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?Threat. Not part of the assault :( 

6) How important is torture to your fantasy?Nahh. Just fighting. Hate the idea of uncomfortable bondage positions/nipple clamps ect yuk. None of this gimp business for me thanks haha.

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture?Mental is hotter, because it would scar me for so much longer.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important?None really

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gatification of the rapist?
It's not about me.

Nah. I like living, cheers.

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies?N/A
7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape?No. Murder is mean.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:41:59 PM by Apple123 »

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 189
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2017, 11:41:34 AM »
1) How important is the struggle to your fantasy?  I guess that depends on the scene, at least initially, and the restraints.  But really, fuck you, you want to rape me, I'm going to make you fucking work for it.  At least until I have no fight left and then just break down into a sobbing mess.

1a) What form does that struggle usually take? (i.e. violence against the attacker, attempts to flee, threats etc.)  It all depends, I'm going to try to stop you.

1b) About how much struggle to sex ratio do you commonly use in your fantasies?  That really depends on the rapist and how he manages me.

2) How important is violence to your fantasy?  I like it.  In my fantasies the rapist doesn't get off on the sex so much, he's not doing it so much because he is horny, but because he wants to hurt and torment me.  He gets off on knowing that I don't enjoy what is happening and that gives him what he wants.

2a) How much violence is essential to your fantasy? A minor amount (slapping, hair pulling etc.) or a major amount (broken bones, gashes, etc.)?  Somewhere in between.  Not so far as broken bones, but whips, whatever is short of broken bones and snuff

2b) Does the violence tend to turn you on more than the sexual element?  In my fantasy he gets off on my suffering and humiliation.  It doesn't always have to be violence, but when there is not its a trade off for humiliation and threats. 

2c) Is the threat of violence more, less or just as effective as actual violence in your fantasy?  That depends on the level of humiliation and degregation, what he has on him, how he uses it.  And then what he does to me.  He can not be violent if he's clever and humiliating and that's cool too in the fantasy.

3) How important is knifeplay to your fantasy?  What he uses is up to him, knifeplay would certainly cut back on how much I'd fight, I'd respond more through fear than anything, bit then it would be best of he continued to use it in a way, otherwise it's just kind of a prop.

3a) If important, do the blades tend to be larger (i.e. butcher knife) or smaller (i.e. pen knife or switchblade)? Maybe large enough to also double as a toy.  Like I said, if he is going to being a weapon into it, it should be a part of the over-all story, not just a mention to stop me fighting.

3b) If important, how are blades used in your fantasy (i.e. small cuts, rubbing the flat against sensitive parts, inside the victim's pussy etc.) Certainly rubbing the flat against the sensitive parts, held to my throat. Short of scaring me or slicing me up, whatever.  He has it, use it.

4) How important is choking/breathplay to your fantasy? It has its place.  What he does is up to him, he's on control in these.  Unless I am making it all up myself, then...meh, hardly ever plays a part unless it is a spur of the moment I got someone I know pissed at me sort of fantasy, then it appears more frequently.

4a) If important, do you prefer manual choking (i.e. just the rapist's hands around the neck) or the use of a cord or other means of strangulation? Manual, it's more impromptu

4b) Do your fantasies involve hanging the victim by the neck and strangling her/him while suspended off the ground? Thanks to reading [member=2623]CatGirl[/member] I now like the idea of a noose around my neck, forcing me to balance on my toes, my hands cuffed behind my back as he does things to me, maybe not raping me, but certainly doing things to make me struggle to stay on my toes...thanks babe, never thought of that

4c) Do you use choking in your fantasy as a means of control or a means of torturing the victim?  Because he wants to

4d) Is asphyxiation a turn-on in your real life sex life? No, I don't fancy going the way of "Kung-Fu"

5) How important are guns or other weapons other than blades to your fantasy? That depends on the rapist and what he wants, if he uses them they need to be a part of the story. Otherwise it is kinda meh.

5a) Do you use them as more a threat or as part of the assault (i.e. gun barrel in the pussy etc.)?  That is story based, if he uses them he continues to in the scene.  Otherwise I could care less.

6) How important is torture to your fantasy? That one is kinda big, he likes to hurt me, that is what gets him off more the the act itself, seeing me suffer. The kind of torture is dependent on him, physical or psyche, it is there.

6a) Is the physical torture of the victim as important as the mental torture? That can go 50/50 that is up to the scene, if its not a physical torment than it is a mental one.

6b) What forms of victim torture are common in your fantasies if important? A lot of times I am bound and he is doing things, whipping me, shocking me, slapping me, sticking things in me, focusing on my sexy parts

6c) Is the suffering of the victim as important as the sexual gratification of the rapist? In the fantasy that is key for him, that is what makes him hard

7) How important is snuff to your fantasy? Meh, not something I am into, but not something I wouldn't do in a rp either if he wanted it

7a) If so, what forms of snuff are common in your fantasies? Nope

7b) Is the act of murder as great a sexual release for you as the rape? I guess that would depend on the rapist
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:07:19 PM by IrishGirl »

Offline badcorps187

• Rep: 16
  • Predatory perv
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2017, 03:08:48 PM »

Very much. I want a fighter that is doing everything in her power to resist me. She hates me for forcing myself on her and is usually a strong capable woman used to being in control.

All of the above. Threats are probably the least resort when running and struggling haven't worked.

It is a progression. There is more struggling in the beginning and it tapers off as the rape continues. She fights less once it is a forgone conclusion but she still resists physically and verbally

Violence is a necessary byproduct of rape. It is expected and even unavoidable but not the objective.

I will always use light violence like slapping and hair pulling to subdue a victim but I want to look at something beautiful when I rape her so I won't beat her bloody.

Rape is sex mixed with violence to me. They are inseparable. Otherwise it is just vanilla (if a little rough) sex

The threat has to be real so a free sample of it is made at the beginning. The treat is better because I want to see her fear. She has to believe that I will go through with my threats or there is no point in making them

Knives are a great weapon of fear and useful for cutting away clothing. If things go that far knives are my choice of weapon for dispatching a victim.

I don't have a signature knife but I tend to use military style blades in stories. They are just more useful.  I can use kitchen knives or strret knives when they fir the scene.

They are used as threats and a way to cut clothing. I might use them to tease her body but to scare her more than to arouse me.

Choking is a way to show the power I have over her. A better way to shut her up than slapping her. Probably my second favorite way to dispatch a victim if I need to.

Bare hands is so much more primal. If I do use something else it would be an item of her clothing like a bra or bikini top.

Maybe as a display of raw power but tactically that position leaves you open to get kicked pretty good

More control than torture.

Nope, Never tried it. Too risky.

Guns might be third place. Too loud and quick. A silenced small caliber weapon might be the closest thing to use.

Yes to both. A gun barrel is shaped just right for that and the implication is a terror weapon.

More psychological than physical

They are interwoven. I want her to be terrified of what might happen physically and that is torture.

The rape itself is a form of torture

A close second. As a rapist I get off on her suffering but the rape is still about sex.

It is not essential but I do enjoy going the extra step.

Knives are probably my favorite weapon for a lot of reasons. There does't have to be too much blood and guts it just happens to be incidental. There is an intimacy of being that close and feeling the physical connection through a blade. A sword is used for impaling or slashing but never beheading.

Guns are second best but up close and with a suppressor and only if my victim is equally or better armed. I never want to dispatch my victim too soon. A shot to a leg to immobilize her and prevent escape. A shot to the arm or shoulder to force her to drop a firearm of her own and render her helpless. Any hit to the abdomen or back might be a mortal wound but not too quickly.

There is a very primal appeal of strangulation either bare handed or using some kind of garrote but this prevents my favorite part of killing my victim; the dialogue. She knows she is defeated and she knows she is going to die whether I have to tell her or not. Maybe she begs or maybe she curses me with her last breath it won't alter her fate.

No. It is usually just a final form of humiliation or a practical way to eliminate a witness.

I hope this isn't too scary for some of you. I really am a nice guy :P

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl