In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 2 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 2  (Read 2074 times)

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 438
  • moonlighter
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 2
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 11:15:43 PM »
1) How important are restraints to your fantasy?

They are not a must. I prefer to feel my attackers strength not how well he can tie a knot.

1a) If so, what type of restraints are most commonly used in your fantasy (i.e. rope, zip ties, cuffs, the victim's clothes etc.)?

All of the above if they are used. 

1b) Are there certain positions that you like to have the victim restrained in (i.e. spreadeagled on bed, hanging from ceiling, tied to chair etc.)

I prefer hands behind my back face down. Gives me less mobility

1c) Is the victim's discomfort as big a turn-on as the sexual element of the fantasy?

]not really

1d) Is the visual look of the restraints a turn-on (i.e. how the rope is looped around the body etc.)?

doesn't apply to me I'm the one tied up

1e) Do you use restraints as a means of making the victim uncomfortable, of getting maximum access or as a means of control?

control

2) How important are gags in your fantasy?

sometimes depends on the occasion

2a) If so, what sort of gags are most common in your fantasy (i.e. ball gags, ring gags, victim's soiled undergarments etc.)?

ah nothing fantsy

2b) Are gags used in your fantasy to prevent the victim from speaking, from biting or as a means of control or punishment?

to make me be quiet

2c) With gags that block breathing through the mouth, does the rapist toy with the victim by pinching the nose to prevent all breathing?

no

2d) Are the muffled cries of a gagged victim a turn-on more so than an non-gagged victim's screams or moans?

I enjoy it but it depends on my rapist

2e) Is the victim threatened with gagging and then the gag applied if she/he doesn't co-operate or is the intention to gag the victim from the get-go?

only by means of keeping my quiet so not to get caught

3) How important are clamps to your fantasy?

never

3a) If so, do you normally apply them just to the nipples or all over the body?

no

3b) Do you use electrical current in your fantasies along with the clamps?

nope

4) How important is electric shock to your fantasy?

ain't happening

4a) If so, is this a means of control or a means of torture? 

N/A

4b) What parts of the body is the electricity most commonly applied to in your fantasies?

no

5) How important is breast distension to your fantasy?

no

5a) If so, what is more of a turn-on; the look and color of the breast or the lack of sensation/tactile sensation of the breast after being restrained?

nope

5b) Do you prefer using rope or elastic in your fantasy breast restraint?

no
Illis quos amo deserviam

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 189
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 01:13:58 PM »

1) How important are restraints to your fantasy?  They have their place, that is for sure, but it depends on length and location.  If it is a fast one on in an alley, then no restraints but how he holds me down.  If it is a kidnapped lengthy fantasy at a house or wot it becomes an important part of the fantasy.  Sometimes there are none and it is a power thing, I am in a position where he already has a massive amount of power over me and that position he holds works like a restraint of a kind.

1a) If so, what type of restraints are most commonly used in your fantasy (i.e. rope, zip ties, cuffs, the victim's clothes etc.)?
If it is a kidnap fantasy, then they are metal shackles more than ropes.  Handcuffs in some fast scenes and long ones, but a lot of it is what you would find in a dungeon in the longer ones

1b) Are there certain positions that you like to have the victim restrained in (i.e. spreadeagled on bed, hanging from ceiling, tied to chair etc.)  For the most part it depends on what he is doing to me, what parts of me he needs access to, if he is raping me or hurting me.  The position changes depending on the story I am fantasizing to and what is being done.

1c) Is the victim's discomfort as big a turn-on as the sexual element of the fantasy?  He want's me uncomfortable, like that yellow bastard in sin city.  He's not doing it because he is horny, he is doing it because he likes to see women suffer, he likes the control it gives him, the power, and that is what he finds arousing.  He hates women, for whatever reason, and needs this to be aroused.  It's about hate and power for him, not sex, that is only a part of it.

1d) Is the visual look of the restraints a turn-on (i.e. how the rope is looped around the body etc.)? No, the restraints are utilitarian, they serve a purpose that is not esthetic...unless he likes it.  The restraints for me are different than for him, they are just binding me, making me uncomfortable and helpless...if he likes me bound a certain way, that is on him and his perspective and tastes.

1e) Do you use restraints as a means of making the victim uncomfortable, of getting maximum access or as a means of control? No one has ever said "I wear handcuffs because they are terribly comfortable."  For a guy it may be an esthetic thing, but really they are always about access and control and torture, aren't they?  They are there so you can dominate with more ease,

2) How important are gags in your fantasy? That is more of a scene thing, the panties, the ball gag, the ring gag, whatever it is all dependent on if he wants to hear me scream and cry, or if he wants to deny my ability to beg and plead and speak, or if he just wants to make me more uncomfortable and helpless, they have their place, but the level of importance depends on what I am thinking about and what he likes.

2a) If so, what sort of gags are most common in your fantasy (i.e. ball gags, ring gags, victim's soiled undergarments etc.)?

2b) Are gags used in your fantasy to prevent the victim from speaking, from biting or as a means of control or punishment?

2c) With gags that block breathing through the mouth, does the rapist toy with the victim by pinching the nose to prevent all breathing? That has come up in my fantasies, so has plastic bags over my head and water.

2d) Are the muffled cries of a gagged victim a turn-on more so than an non-gagged victim's screams or moans?

2e) Is the victim threatened with gagging and then the gag applied if she/he doesn't co-operate or is the intention to gag the victim from the get-go?

3) How important are clamps to your fantasy? Again they make an appearance from time to time, as I have said, for my fantasy rapist it isn't so much about the sex as it is about hurting me, the pain and discomfort I feel where I where clamps, the humiliation they cause, that is what turns him on enough to preform the act of rape.  It isn't just about sex for him, that is almost the aftermath of it all.  So yes, they appear about as much as other means.

3a) If so, do you normally apply them just to the nipples or all over the body?  He focuses on my sex parts, my privates, my nipples and my pussy mostly, sometimes my nose. 

3b) Do you use electrical current in your fantasies along with the clamps? I have before, yes.  But after watching I Spit on Your Grave 2, it is more prods and sometimes insertion

4) How important is electric shock to your fantasy? Like everything else they make an appearance, but it all changes.  My suffering in my fantasies can be more mental than physical, so the importance of any device or anything is scene dependent, what kind of things I am thinking about.  They aren't a fetish thing as much as a scene by scene, fantasy by fantasy thing.

4a) If so, is this a means of control or a means of torture? It is a means to arouse the rapist enough to rape me.

4b) What parts of the body is the electricity most commonly applied to in your fantasies? my breasts, my mouth, my pussy, when he hurts me he usually focuses on those, but it is a rape fantasy and the sexual parts are at play the most...and, I Spit on your grave 2 was the big influence for electricity so...I can be unoriginal all I want, fuck off

5) How important is breast distension to your fantasy? You see I'm not a fan of questions like that, it's like a Barbie Doll kind of thing, like beauty, even in a rape fantasy, has to be California Chick with enormous tits and blond hair...no, attractive can be small and A-cupped or plus sized too.  We don't all have to have Marlyin Monroe poke your eyes out torpedo tits to be fantasy worthy.

5a) If so, what is more of a turn-on; the look and color of the breast or the lack of sensation/tactile sensation of the breast after being restrained?

5b) Do you prefer using rope or elastic in your fantasy breast restraint?

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 95
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »

1) How important is waterplay in your fantasies?

Not very. I do like some elements of it though as [member=1647]katatonic[/member] can attest.

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control?

A means of control.

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)?

Both. I love fantasizing about [member=1845]cosmicwitch[/member] on a secluded beach.

2) How important is slapping in your fantasies?

Very much.

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance?

All three. Let her know who's in charge and keep her in her place.

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly?

3) How important is hair pulling in your fantasies?

Not very.

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position?

Just for control.

4) How important is spanking in your fantasies?

Not very. Something that happens every so often but don't insist on it.

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim?

4b) If humiliation, do you combine it with verbal humiliation (i.e. forcing the victim to ask for another with each blow)?

4c) Do you prefer the use of the bare hand or a paddle?

5) How important is the use of insertions in your fantasies?

Not at all. Only insertions are my cock, tongue or fingers.

5a) If so, do you bring your own sex toy or use the victim's own?

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies?

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it?

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them?

6) How important are the taking of souvenirs in your fantasies?

I think taking a picture of her and knowing that it could be released at anytime to ruin her life is hot.

6a) If so, what items does the rapist commonly take from the victim?

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time?

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet?

Future blackmail and for my own enjoyment.

"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl