In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 3 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 3  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 374
Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 3
« on: May 07, 2015, 11:13:33 AM »
1) How important is waterplay in your fantasies?

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control?

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)?

2) How important is slapping in your fantasies?

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance?

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly?

3) How important is hair pulling in your fantasies?

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position?

4) How important is spanking in your fantasies?

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim?

4b) If humiliation, do you combine it with verbal humiliation (i.e. forcing the victim to ask for another with each blow)?

4c) Do you prefer the use of the bare hand or a paddle?

5) How important is the use of insertions in your fantasies?

5a) If so, do you bring your own sex toy or use the victim's own?

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies?

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it?

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them?

6) How important are the taking of souvenirs in your fantasies?

6a) If so, what items does the rapist commonly take from the victim?

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time?

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet?
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 902
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 3
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 02:10:25 PM »
1) How important is waterplay in your fantasies? Not really important at all.

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control? ---

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)? ---

2) How important is slapping in your fantasies? VERY important.

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance? All three, but mainly to assert dominance.

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly? Breasts and I love a good pussy slap hahaha

3) How important is hair pulling in your fantasies? Very important.

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position? Both.

4) How important is spanking in your fantasies? It happens from time to time.

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim? Both.

4b) If humiliation, do you combine it with verbal humiliation (i.e. forcing the victim to ask for another with each blow)?  Yes.

4c) Do you prefer the use of the bare hand or a paddle? Bare hand. Love the sound of skin slapping against skin.

5) How important is the use of insertions in your fantasies? Happens from time to time.

5a) If so, do you bring your own sex toy or use the victim's own? I like the rapist coming prepared lol

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies? I love butt plugs.

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it? I like both.

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them? Humiliate.

6) How important are the taking of souvenirs in your fantasies? Never really think of it, tbh.

6a) If so, what items does the rapist commonly take from the victim? ----

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time? I like the idea of both.

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet? Own enjoyment.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Rep: 246
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 10:28:27 PM »
Not at all.

Not at all.

Not at all.

It happens sometimes, but it's not absolutely crucial. I also have spanking fantasies that are distinct from the rape fantasies.

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim?
Itís more about the rapist expressing dominance. Also, it's not necessarily tied to something I've done.

4b) If humiliation, do you combine it with verbal humiliation (i.e. forcing the victim to ask for another with each blow)?
N/A

Right now hand, but at different times, I prefer a paddle or a belt.

Not at all. The rapist's powerful body is a significant consideration in my fantasies, and I don't want to take the focus away from it with dildos and the like.

Items are taken from me, but they are not souvenirs. They are belongings the rapist takes when he abducts me. He doesnít use them himself, but he wonít let me have them back while Iím in captivity.

Purse, wallet, and id cards. He also takes and destroys my cell phone so I canít be tracked.

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time?
The items represent his control over me. He wonít let me have the things (money, credit cards, identification cards) that would not only evoke my life before him, but would also tempt me to (and help me) escape.

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet?
I fantasize about long-term captivity, so the rapist doesnít necessarily feel the need to record anything. If he did, it would be for his own enjoyment.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:36:55 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 04:27:51 AM »
1) How important is waterplay in your fantasies?  Its not very important. I have fantasized about it a time or two,  probably out of sheer frustration.   In BDSM play I have used waterboarding during interrogation play before. It's no wonder the feds use it.   :naughty:.

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control? When I do have them,  which is rare,  it's head under water or waterboarded as a form of punishment or control.

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)? Always inside at a tub or sink. 

2) How important is slapping in your fantasies?  Important. 

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance? All the above.   Additionally, as a Sadist, its tg e pain I can cause and the marks I leave.

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly? Face, pussy, tits, and ass.

3) How important is hair pulling in your fantasies? Important

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position? Both.  I want to make her wince a little but also pull her head back while Im fucking her up the ass and whisper "You're mine you little fucking whore."  Apologies, I awoke very ready for some serious play.

4) How important is spanking in your fantasies?  Its important.

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim? Pain and Punishment with a little humiliation. I want her to stare at me or the wall in front of her, and bellow out screams or repetitive phrases

4c) Do you prefer the use of the bare hand or a paddle? Open hand, riding crop, paddle, but by far, my "Lazy Sadist." My custom split mouth double leather strap that can go from ultra light to black and blue welt simply by changing power and technique in throwing it

5) How important is the use of insertions in your fantasies? Very.  I have a dick afterall.  Other than that, toys are sometimes a part of it for humiliation or to make her do something shes never had before.  My favorite insertable toy is a plug for one single reason. Breeding.  To have a girl bound, her pussy bright red from being fucked and used for hours, and then to see or have inserted a plug to keep the entire load I just pumped her womb full of....is hypnotic.  I could sit for hours and play with it.  Tease and toy, turning it inside of her, fucking her with it, my cum dripping out of the edges.  Punish her for not being a good girl and keeping it where it belongs. Pull it out and make her clean it with her mouth.  Pump my seed into her again only to plug.  It would appear I just mixed my BDSM life and rape fantasy together a bit there.. 

5a) If so, do you bring your own sex toy or use the victim's own? Oh my own.  The toybox goes everywhere I go.  I have some custom BDSM toys I built that I would like to incorporate into rape play as well. 

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies? As I said, plugs, fucking machine, and my cock. 

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it?  I do.  Her arms would be tied and her spread apart/overhead.

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them?  Any number of things.

6) How important are the taking of souvenirs in your fantasies? Very.

6a) If so, what items does the rapist commonly take from the victim? Ripped/cut panties and sometimes photos.

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time?  Its already understood I can take what I want.   I can touch whenever I want.  Its all to evoke memory of that moment.

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet?  For my own personal intentions.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:29:23 AM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 83
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 04:26:28 AM »
Not really

Quite important

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance?
to intimidate the victim and force her to cooperate

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly?
Mostly the face. Does spanking counts as slapping ?

Not really important

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position?
Control

Important, but i prefer it in the contest of consensual BDSM fantasies, i don't really see it as part of rape

Both equally

Yes

Bare hands and canes, not paddles

Not really

My fantasies are quite realistic and i think that is one of the best way to get caught, so i tend to exclude thatfrom my fantasy

Blackmail, i LOVE blackmail...  :naughty:

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 09:23:37 AM »
not very, but it has featured on the odd occasion.

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control?
either/or

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)?
usually baths, pools or sinks.

very. I adore being slapped around.

all of the above.

arse, thighs, cunt, breasts, back of the head.

I keep my hair long exactly for the purpose of having it pulled

definitely both in equal importance.

in general play, very, in rape play not as much.

definitely more geared towards humiliation

I like being told to speak only to be punished for not doing so

bare hand is preferable.

Not very.

I both like the idea of my rapist bringing his own kit, but I also like him stumbling across my own and using it against me. Particularly my own dildo, plug and ball gag.

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies?
gag, clamps, butt plug.

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it?
I really prefer to be kept tied and be forced to watch the rapist insert it himself so I'm unable to control the force.

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them?
definitely humiliation.

It's not very commonly occurred to me.

~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline Ghost

• Rep: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 12:53:17 AM »
very rarely

both

dungeon

partially

dominance

ass

more than slapping

control

somewhat

dominance

no no no

no preference

very

either

food

myself

both at once

? is this a thing?

panties or bra i guess, maybe a few pictures of our encounter

remind

purely myself. wouldn't want to get caught.

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 85
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 12:27:06 AM »
Not.

It would be for control.

Neither.  I guess it would be at home.

Oh...yes.  She has to be slapped.

Dominance, absolutely.

Other than face?  Ass.  Maybe thighs or tits, but not much.

Absolutely important!

Both.

Pretty high up there.

Dominance.

Yes.

Bare hands!

Nope.  Not. At. All.

Neither.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Critical!

Her panties, which I leave on her during the rape.  And if I'm very lucky, they're stained red with her virginal blood.

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he
 can take anything from her at any time?
Memento!  I put my victim's name on a Ziploc baggie with her panties in it.

Only my own enjoyment.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Sarah1996

• Rep: 79
  • Victim
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »

Not all that important

Usually it's an in and out as he fucks me.  Keeps my head submerged until I'm almost out of air and then pulls it out by my hair.

Usually indoors, usually a toilet because it's degrading.

Very, I get slapped around in all my fantasies.

It's him asserting his dominance over me.

My tits get slapped a lot.  So does my ass.

It's huge, he always pulls my hair.

It's usually to control my position.  My entire body or just my head.

It's important.  There's a I'm a little girl humiliation in being outright spanked and there's the dominance I'm a piece of meat in being slapped in the ass.  There's also that unspoken threat that he might rape me there.

Both.

Always.  He calls me names, ridicules me, tells me I like it when I don't, makes me beg.

Depends.

That depends on the situation and the setting.

It's never a sex toy, never something designed to be inserted that he inserts into me.

Guns, knives, bottles, the handle of a whip or paddle, found objects.

He always shoves it inside of me.

To torture and humiliate.

Not important.

My sense of safety.  My virginity.  Sometimes my life.

Never thought of that.

I like the idea of them video taping it and sending it to my loved ones, but that's only in a kidnap scenario.
Hurt me.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 160
  • The quiet one
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »
It's rarely included, but I like it.

Means of gaining control.

It's been sneaking into a backyard with a pool to hold her under or getting a drunk girl who is hugging the toilet.

Very.  I prefer it to punching.

It's for intimidation to stop her fighting, but can also include a little humiliation if I'm spanking her or slapping her tits while taunting her for showing them off.

Her ass is most common.  Thighs and breasts sometimes come into play.

It's important.

It's about control.

Pretty important.

Both.

I might make her count.

Bare hand (mostly) or belt.

I definitely like it.

It depends.  I'll use her own during a home invasion, but otherwise I'll bring my own.

Myself.

Humiliate her by having her completely stuffed.

It's minor.

Panties, her torn hosiery, her cellphone, pictures.

Remind him.

It's not for blackmail, but sometimes I like the idea of using her phone to take pics that are sent to her family/friends.  Mostly, it's just for me.

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 177
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 07:02:00 AM »
not my taste

by a scale from 1 to 10 --> 9

all three well balanced

stomach and ass

that decides my rapist

both

nice - still tasting

bare hand

depends on situation

fortuitous I've got mine always in my handbag :gag:

remain faithful to my dildo and nothing else

depends on the situation

both

not so and when, just smal ones

~ my innocence
                      ~ break me
                      ~ my mobile

both - depends on situation

only for his own
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:04:15 AM by Arjuna »

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline alwaysready

• Rep: 163
  • free spirit
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:25 AM »

never came up so no

if done its done for just control

home I guess

oh it a necessity

dominance definetly just to put me in my place

oh most definetly has to spank my ass. I like to be spanked. Just another one of my fetishes of course elsewhere would be fine also

I love my hair pulled especially while on my knees.  so its a must

controlling my physical position so its clear who has the control

important

dominance

hmmm....there's an idea I'll have to try that

bare hand

um absolutely not

no

nothing

N/A

N/A

my rapists always take something

depends

intimidation mostly. Knowing he can take as he pleases

for his pleasure only to be reminded of how fun it was
"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible." - Thomas Hardy
"I'm a naughty rainbow and I need a spanking!"

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 417
  • moonlighter
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »
I shall do this one later

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 04:10:35 PM by southernbelle »
Known in Scotland as "The Kilt Peeking Bandit"
Also known as "Banana Storm"
My opinion on ghosts... "Fuck that ghost and the ectoplasm they rode in on!"

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »
1) How important is waterplay in your fantasies? I like the idea of it more than in practice. The idea of dunking her head underwater while I'm inside her is a bit of a turn-on but it would seem to me to be somewhat distracting in practice.

1a) If so, is the victim's head kept submerged during the rape, or is it more used as a means of control? I would tend to lean towards the former, although I can see where someone who had a fear of water (i.e. @Surrender2U ) could be more efficiently controlled with the threat of drowning.

1b) Are your waterplay fantasies more commonly set indoors (i.e. a bath, a toilet) or outdoors (a beach, a pond etc.)? About 50/50.

2) How important is slapping in your fantasies? Very. It is the most common form of violence in my fantasies. Slapping is used to establish dominance and control without causing too much damage.

2a) If so, is slapping used more to humiliate the victim, intimidate the victim or as a means for the rapist to assert dominance? Mainly to assert dominance, but once that has been established, sometimes I will slap the victim lightly as a means of humiliating her and reminding her that if I felt like it I could beat her to a bloody pulp.

2b) Other than the face, are you slapping the victim elsewhere and if so where most commonly? Generally the breasts, the ass cheeks and the clit/labia in that order.

3) How important is hair pulling in your fantasies? Fairly common.

3a) Is the pulling of hair used more to cause pain to the victim or to control her physical position? Mostly to move her around to where I want her to be, but sometimes to get her attention if she's not following instructions promptly.

4) How important is spanking in your fantasies? It's not an absolute must but it does get used fairly frequently.

4a) If so, is it more of a means of expressing dominance or humiliating the victim? In this case it's more of a humiliation thing.

4b) If humiliation, do you combine it with verbal humiliation (i.e. forcing the victim to ask for another with each blow)? Very often. I want her to feel like a child with a strict parent. I might say things like "You've been a naughty girl" or "You deserve a spanking" as I spank her.

4c) Do you prefer the use of the bare hand or a paddle? Generally the bare hand, but if my partner likes spanking I'll use a paddle of some sort.

5) How important is the use of insertions in your fantasies? It is not uncommon for me to use insertions in my fantasies.

5a) If so, do you bring your own sex toy or use the victim's own? I'll use the victim's own most commonly although for certain home invasion-type fantasies I might bring extra large dildos or powerful vibrators if I think the victim might not have sex toys or have very basic toys in her collection.

5b) If you're using something other than a dildo/vibrator, what sorts of items do you commonly use in your fantasies? Things around the house - brush handles, beer or wine bottles, cucumbers, possibly something larger if I want to punish her. If I have a weapon on me, I'll also use the gun barrel or knife blade/handle.

5c) Does the rapist apply the insertion himself/herself or force the victim to self-apply it? Depends on my mood.

5d) Are the forced insertions used to force the victim to orgasm, or more to humiliate them? I'd say both. Very often I want the victim to orgasm, particularly if she hasn't during the actual rape. I want to be sure she does before I leave...assuming I don't take her with me, of course.

6) How important are the taking of souvenirs in your fantasies? In my fantasies, I generally want some sort of souvenir. Obviously in real life that would be a very foolish thing to do as you're basically convicting yourself before the police are even involved.

6a) If so, what items does the rapist commonly take from the victim? Usually I take photographs, either those she may have on her laptop or cell phone, or I take some myself. Often I also take a bra or panties.

6b) Are the items used more to remind the rapist of his taking of the victim, or a means of telling the victim that he can take anything from her at any time? Both.

6c) If the rapist takes a picture or video of the victim as a souvenir, do they keep it exclusively for their own enjoyment, use it for future blackmail or broadcast it to the internet? I generally want it for my own enjoyment, although I will threaten her with blackmail from time to time if she was a really good victim.
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline littleonedoo

• Rep: 5
  • looking for fantasy stories :)
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
yes, i like water play. it goes straight along side breath play plus it adds an element of humiliation as the victim struggles for breath.

yes. always actually

all of the above mainly humiliation and control though.

mainly ass/pussy/breasts that order

very. nobody wants a victim with tidy hair

both

very

both definitely

yes, words are powerful.

both im greedy

it adds a bit of spice plus can really do some damage with toys.

i hope both :)

other mundane things. anything to humiliate maybe a hairbrush is number one

i can deal with both i suppose

both

giving knickers/stolen knickers

clothing/knickers/money etc

black mail definitely is a good booster

blackmail
PLEASE, DON'T STOP!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin