In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 5 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 5  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 5
« on: May 07, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »
1) How important is victim submission to your fantasy?

1a) In your fantasy, does the victim submit quickly at the threat or practice of violence, or struggle and fight for hours until they capitulate?

1b) What form does that submission take (i.e. just allowing the rapist to do what they came to do or following every command that the rapist gives)?

2) How important is sexual slavery to your fantasy?

2a) If the victim is taken as a sex slave, is she constantly looking to escape or does she/he become completely submissive and accept their role?

2b) Is the victim generally a reluctant participant or does she/he develop feelings for their rapist/captor?

2c) Does the rapist treat the victim with cruelty or affection in your fantasy?

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)?

2e) What sorts of services does the victim/slave perform for their rapist/master?

3) How important is the Stockholm Syndrome to your fantasy?

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim?

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them?

3c) In your fantasy, once the victim develops those feelings does the rapist respond with affection, indifference or cruelty?

3d) In your fantasy, does the rapist force his victim/lover to help him/her rape other victims? Does the victim co-operate eagerly or reluctantly?

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one?

4) How important is it for the rapist to know the victim in your fantasy?

4a) Do you fantasize about celebrity rapists/victims more than people you know in your own life?

4b) Do people in your real life trigger your rape fantasies? What about them triggers them?

4c) Is it always people you know who trigger those fantasies or can a complete stranger trigger them?

4d) In your fantasies, does the victim's existing relationship with the rapist effect how he/she reacts to the situation (i.e. not struggle as much because they're in shock, become angry and fight harder at the betrayal etc.)?

4e) Is date rape a part of your fantasy?

4f) Other than date rape, in what situations does the rapist attack the victim?

4g) In your fantasy, does the rapist attack because he/she feels that the victim wronged them somehow (so the attack is more premeditated) or more because the opportunity arises (so the attack is more spontaneous)?

"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Rep: 247
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 5
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 01:15:47 PM »
I would rephrase that to say that the rapist's strength and ability to overpower are really important.

1a) In your fantasy, does the victim submit quickly at the threat or practice of violence, or struggle and fight for hours until they capitulate?
I fantasize about being overpowered easily because of the rapist's overwhelming strength.

1b) What form does that submission take (i.e. just allowing the rapist to do what they came to do or following every command that the rapist gives)?
I don't see a distinction between those two examples. I do whatever the rapist wants because he's terrifyingly strong and emotionally/psychologically unbalanced.

Not at all. My fantasies are about an extremely complicated, coercive relationship between rapist and victim, not sexual slavery, per se.

Fairly important in my more recent fantasies. I feel a degree of Stockholm Syndrome, but I am also self-aware enough to recognize it.

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim?
The other way around. It starts off with an obsessed/obsessive rapist who already has feelings for me. I slowly begin to realize I have developing feelings for the rapist, though I am also extremely conflicted about this.

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them?
It's a bit more complicated than forcing me to fall in love in with him. The rapist believes we are already in a relationship. I go along with it, he responds positively (though still regularly rapes me), and I find myself developing feelings for him. It's all very fucked up, really.

3c) In your fantasy, once the victim develops those feelings does the rapist respond with affection, indifference or cruelty?
Affection.

3d) In your fantasy, does the rapist force his victim/lover to help him/her rape other victims? Does the victim co-operate eagerly or reluctantly?
Never. It's all about the one-on-one relationship between the rapist and victim.

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one?
No. More like a long-term relationship. Eventually, I escape.

It depends upon what you mean by "know." The rapist stalks and learns about me. I may have seen the rapist once or twice (not realizing I am being stalked), but I don't know him at all before my abduction.

4a) Do you fantasize about celebrity rapists/victims more than people you know in your own life?
Right now, yes. I don't fantasize about anyone in my real life at the moment. As I've mentioned elsewhere, my most recent fantasy rapist is based upon Ted Levine.

4b) Do people in your real life trigger your rape fantasies? What about them triggers them?  N/A

4c) Is it always people you know who trigger those fantasies or can a complete stranger trigger them?
The person has to be either: 1) someone very close to me (i.e., my partner in a serious relationship), or 2) a special category of stranger, namely, an actor whose face, voice, and mannerisms are familiar to me, but whom I don't really know, so I can project onto him whatever qualities I want. I never fantasize about men who occupy a middle ground, such as men I date casually.

4d) In your fantasies, does the victim's existing relationship with the rapist effect how he/she reacts to the situation (i.e. not struggle as much because they're in shock, become angry and fight harder at the betrayal etc.)? 

Again, it's a bit more complicated than that. In my fantasies, I am always aware that the rapist could do real physical damage to me if he wanted to, which prevents me from escaping. In addition, my developing relationship with the rapist complicates matters, too, if only on a subconscious level.

No.

Initially the rapist ambushes me at work and abducts me from a parking garage. After that, the situations vary.

4g) In your fantasy, does the rapist attack because he/she feels that the victim wronged them somehow (so the attack is more premeditated) or more because the opportunity arises (so the attack is more spontaneous)?

No. Anger and revenge are never motivations. For me, it's all about the rapist's obsessive personality and obsession with me. Also, the abduction/rape is planned in advance.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:48:28 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 970
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »
1) How important is victim submission to your fantasy? Pretty important.

1a) In your fantasy, does the victim submit quickly at the threat or practice of violence, or struggle and fight for hours until they capitulate? Lots of struggling and fighting. Sometimes though, a knife to the throat will make me comply pretty fast lol

1b) What form does that submission take (i.e. just allowing the rapist to do what they came to do or following every command that the rapist gives)? Both.

2) How important is sexual slavery to your fantasy? Not very.

2a) If the victim is taken as a sex slave, is she constantly looking to escape or does she/he become completely submissive and accept their role? I like constantly looking for escape.

2b) Is the victim generally a reluctant participant or does she/he develop feelings for their rapist/captor? Reluctant participant.

2c) Does the rapist treat the victim with cruelty or affection in your fantasy? Cruelty.

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)? Sometimes.

2e) What sorts of services does the victim/slave perform for their rapist/master? All things sexual, things like massaging him.

3) How important is the Stockholm Syndrome to your fantasy? Not very.

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim? ----

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them? ----

3c) In your fantasy, once the victim develops those feelings does the rapist respond with affection, indifference or cruelty? Cruelty.

3d) In your fantasy, does the rapist force his victim/lover to help him/her rape other victims? Does the victim co-operate eagerly or reluctantly? Yes. Reluctant cooperation.

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one? ----

4) How important is it for the rapist to know the victim in your fantasy? Doesn't matter.

4a) Do you fantasize about celebrity rapists/victims more than people you know in your own life? Both.

4b) Do people in your real life trigger your rape fantasies? What about them triggers them? Yes. I have some cute friends that I fantasize about lol

4c) Is it always people you know who trigger those fantasies or can a complete stranger trigger them? Both! Total strangers arouse me aaaalllll the time hahaha

4d) In your fantasies, does the victim's existing relationship with the rapist effect how he/she reacts to the situation (i.e. not struggle as much because they're in shock, become angry and fight harder at the betrayal etc.)? Yes.

4e) Is date rape a part of your fantasy? Yes.

4f) Other than date rape, in what situations does the rapist attack the victim?  Pretty much any scenario.

4g) In your fantasy, does the rapist attack because he/she feels that the victim wronged them somehow (so the attack is more premeditated) or more because the opportunity arises (so the attack is more spontaneous)? Both. I like both.
Schizophrenic lunatic
Uncontrolled desire
Rape and ravage lady fair
Pledged to die

-Slayer, "Kill Again"

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 90
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 06:21:02 AM »
Very important,but i tend to divide fantasies into rape-only and rape-to-keep, and submission plays a role only in the second kind

Both may be interesting, depending on the victim

Same as above, i like both. The "following every command" i like in long-term abduction fantasies

Quite important

2a) If the victim is taken as a sex slave, is she constantly looking to escape or does she/he become completely submissive and accept their role?
Again, both way are good, depending on the victim

2b) Is the victim generally a reluctant participant or does she/he develop feelings for their rapist/captor?
Usually reluctant

Not gratuit cruelty, mostly satisfaction of my own urges without consideration for her feelings

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)?
I usually prefer the humiliation of enforced nudity at all times, as for location it is often closely modelled on my real life house in the woods of the alps

2e) What sorts of services does the victim/slave perform for their rapist/master?
Sex, that's what sexual slaves are for

Not actively sought, but can be a turn-on. I tend to separe consensual BDSM fantasy from rape fantasy

Usually only the victim

He doesn't

Indifference or cruelty

I don't like that

The slavery may be long term, but it's not really a relationship

I like both way

More about people i know

4b) Do people in your real life trigger your rape fantasies? What about them triggers them?
Mostly physical look, then clothing (though in real life the "look at her clothes, she deserve it" is the WORST thing i can think of) then positions of power

Usually people i know, but can happen with strangers, mostly customers in my job

In my fantasies I know them but they don't know me ( that's peculiar, I admit)

Kinda, most often with people i may date but outside of an actual date

Usually when she doesn't expect me, after stalkin her

The attack is premeditated but is mostly driven by wanting sex, not by hate

Offline Ghost

• Rep: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 01:09:45 AM »
don't submit

fight and don't stop

none

important

escape

A then B

affection

dungeon/military camp

all sexual and physical ones

eww

both

by being more affectionate than alternative rapists (military theme)

affection

no

sometimes

very well or not at all

no, completely other way around

yes. the more I know more about them the more fantasies.

anyone i meet in real life

harder

no

kidnapping usually

because i have boner  :fap:

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 100
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 12:41:08 AM »
I'm a Dom, so I LOVE my submissives.  But a defiant girl is also fun.

Either, though I lean toward immediate/quick.

Both!

Pretty important...I do love it.

Either, though they never do escape.

Both!  I do love both scenarios.

Depends on the girl.

Yes, to both!  Clothes that I like (playing dress-up), and kept in cages.

Cleaning, cooking, sex (of course!).

I do love it, but depends on the girl/roleplay.

Could be either, but it's usually just the girls.

Breaking them...fucking with their minds for long periods.

Either affection or indifference, depending on the girl.

I do enjoy that scenario, but usually it's just me.  There are exceptions, though.

If she's not a one-off, then yes.

50/50

No.  Celebrities don't really do anything for me.  Girls in my own life?  Yes (in fantasy).

Oh yeah.  Their look, their attitudes, their personalities, etc.

Both!

Oh yeah.  If it IS someone I know, then it's a much different reaction from how she'd act if a stranger.

On occasion.

Too many to list.  See a hot girl...rape her!

Not usually wronging; it's usually opportunity.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Sarah1996

• Rep: 79
  • Victim
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:13 PM »

Eventually I submit, but breaking me is more important to me.  He has to earn it.

I struggle until subdued.

Usually just allowing it, crying my way through it.  Following commands is for long fantasies where there's time to break me down completely.

It plays a role sometimes.

I'm constantly looking to escape.

Always reluctant. 

Sometimes it's cruel affection, like mocking affection, or like I'm a pet.  But usually he's just cruel.

Depends on the fantasy.

Whatever I'm made to preform.  Anything he wants.

Not at all

Neither.  Especially the rapist.  He never looks at me as human.

Never.

Never.  But if I did, he responds with cruelty and indifference.

Sometimes he forces me.

Sometimes.

That depends.  I like the daddy/daughter thing sometimes, the grandfather/daughter, the teacher/student, that sort of thing.  Sometimes it's a landlord or my boss.  Most of the time it isn't.

No, well, sometimes the attacker is a horror movie monster, if that counts.  There are certainly men I have vanilla fantasies about.  But usually no.

Creepy men do.

Always a stranger, usually one that frightens me.

Yes, depending on the fantasy.

No, my attacker is always someone I'd never date.

Home invasion, kidnapping, pulling me into an alley off the streets, attacking me when I'm on the beach, there are tons.

Depends.
Hurt me.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 187
  • The quiet one
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 10:36:32 AM »
I need her to ultimately give in.

Relatively quickly when violence is used, although there may be renewed resistance if I switch from oral to vaginal or vaginal to anal. 

Allowing him to do his thing.  Sucking cock.  If I've captured a pair of victims, at lease one will lick or fuck the other.

Generally not long term.  If she is, she is trafficked and sold to a pimp.

She won't enjoy it and wants out, but won't feel she can escape.

Reluctant all the way.

Depends on the rapist.  Mostly they are cruel, but I have fantasized about delusional stalkers who think they love their victim and the bondage/force is only necessary short term. 

She's normally either been stripped naked or is in the tattered remains of the clothes she was caught in.  If it's a home invasion where I've been poking around her bedroom waiting for her to come home, I'll make her wearing the sluttiest lingerie I can find in her drawers.  Her location varies.

Purely sex.

Nope.

The rapist may already have feelings.

It's a mix.

Probably a little more celebrity, but it's definitely a mix.

Yes.  An outfit.  An attitude (either good or bad).

Complete strangers do all the time.

Sometimes.  If it's coworkers, there might be just enough blackmail material to make her not struggle as much or she might feel guilty enough about something to have a mixed reaction.

Not really.  It's more likely to be the guy that couldn't get the date.

Disgruntled employee taking boss before quitting.  Boss taking advantage of sexy but annoyingly useless employee.  Guy feeling humiliated by girl at club.  College nerd attacking friend that is object of his crush.  Older guy just looking for young pussy or feeling teased.

He generally feels a little wronged, even if it's just frustrated by her unintentional teasing.  It means that victim is targeted, but the premeditation could simply be an hour of stewing in the club and deciding to follow her out.

Offline melissa

• Rep: 16
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 08:03:30 PM »
1) How important is victim submission to your fantasy? - For a longer fantasy it is important for me to eventually submit

1a) In your fantasy, does the victim submit quickly at the threat or practice of violence, or struggle and fight for hours until they capitulate? - Initially, under threat/practice of violence I submit but will continue to struggle in the beginning.

1b) What form does that submission take (i.e. just allowing the rapist to do what they came to do or following every command that the rapist gives)? - Being an obedient victim for my rapist once I am subdued

2) How important is sexual slavery to your fantasy? - Very important in some but not others

2a) If the victim is taken as a sex slave, is she constantly looking to escape or does she/he become completely submissive and accept their role? - In the 'sex slave' fantasy I try to escape at first but them come to realize my place.

2b) Is the victim generally a reluctant participant or does she/he develop feelings for their rapist/captor? - In these types I develop feelings for my captor.

2c) Does the rapist treat the victim with cruelty or affection in your fantasy? - Cruelly but with affection like I am his pet or plaything.

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)? - Sometimes depending on the fantasy

2e) What sorts of services does the victim/slave perform for their rapist/master? - When ever the rapists orders

3) How important is the Stockholm Syndrome to your fantasy? - Sometimes, just as well the sex slave concept

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim? - Both but again I see my rapist developing feels for me no more than his favorite pet or plaything.

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them? - No, in my fantasies I see myself falling, eventually, for my rapist.

3c) In your fantasy, once the victim develops those feelings does the rapist respond with affection, indifference or cruelty? - See 3a

3d) In your fantasy, does the rapist force his victim/lover to help him/her rape other victims? Does the victim co-operate eagerly or reluctantly? - No

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one? - Often

4) How important is it for the rapist to know the victim in your fantasy? - It is not important

4a) Do you fantasize about celebrity rapists/victims more than people you know in your own life? - No

4b) Do people in your real life trigger your rape fantasies? What about them triggers them?- My boyfriend certainly does.  He is quite a bit larger and much, much strong than I am.  We've played many of the fantasies out together.

4c) Is it always people you know who trigger those fantasies or can a complete stranger trigger them? - Yes

4d) In your fantasies, does the victim's existing relationship with the rapist effect how he/she reacts to the situation (i.e. not struggle as much because they're in shock, become angry and fight harder at the betrayal etc.)? - No

4e) Is date rape a part of your fantasy? - No

4f) Other than date rape, in what situations does the rapist attack the victim? - Being taken in a home invasion, abducted from the office, abducted on a trail or in a dark parking lot, etc.

4g) In your fantasy, does the rapist attack because he/she feels that the victim wronged them somehow (so the attack is more premeditated) or more because the opportunity arises (so the attack is more spontaneous)? - No.  In my fantasy the rapist sees me, wants me and decided to have me.  As the victim, though I struggle at first, my feelings/opinions do not matter.    He is after all a rapist and I am a victim  :)

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 08:59:52 PM »
Quite important

It depends on the situation - I prefer not fighting to much, I'm a clever victim :bateyes:

Both I think - just still figuring out

By a scale from 1 to 10: 8

Depends on situation

depends on the play - when it's a longterm-thing then I would develop feelings

how my rapist demands

my services are: ~beein fucked ~cooking (I love cooking after a good fuck) ~be a waitress...
NO services in cleaning or other housework.

It' depends on the partner - I didn't tryed out - but I would prefer it :lollipop:

at first the victim ... then later/maybe the rapist too - depends on situation

...mind breaking...

affection and indifference

No

Depends on the situation

Bein' felixibel

Yes, but it's more amusement as satisfaction (like reading a good Playboy)

Yeah, they do - had also a real embarrassing situation by gettin triggered...long story

Normaly people I don't know

I'm felixibel

Most of the opportunity

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline alwaysready

• Rep: 169
  • free spirit
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 11:08:18 AM »
it's a must or it ain't happening

depends on my rapist. If they show brute strength and put me in my place immediately then I don't fight long but if they toy with me I'll fight til the daeth(that's a figure of expression BTW)

both. I love this is fantasy and real life

oh that's so hot....that's all I'm gonna say

both. At first I still hold hope I can get away but eventually accept my new role

can be either I like both

both so I stay confused

all of the above

anything they desire

its pretty hot although I'm a strong will minded kind of person this to me is the ultimate mind fuck

sometimes both

by having that perfect balance between affection and control

affection to keep me loving them but indifference so I try harder

possibly just depends on my mood that day

can be permanent

knowing them on some level is a must. Its the surprise factor of I can't believe you of all people did this to me sort of thing

no its someone I have physically met

most definetly. Its their confidence, the way they look at me, the intimidation they can cause

depends on the day

yes I'd beat the living snot out of a stranger but I'd be more in shock to know the person

sometimes

oh there are so many

I like spontaneous more. Course again I like surprises. Just attacks when the opportunity arises.
"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible." - Thomas Hardy
"I'm a naughty rainbow and I need a spanking!"

Offline CatGirl

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 09:37:51 PM »

I like to submit, but reluctantly.  Like I'm easy to push over, but he has to scare and hurt me first.  When I submit it's to avoid further pain.

That depends on how much he hurts me and how bad the threat is.  The more physical and painful he is the faster I'll submit and the less I'll struggle.

That depends on how far along we are.  If he made me his slave and I'm in a constant state of fear I'll jump at his every command.

I really like the idea of being an unwilling slave and having absolutely no control over my own life.  I have no choice but to have sex.  He controls every part of my life, from what I eat to how I dress to when I'm allowed to speak.

I'm always looking to escape.  But it's fear that keeps me from even trying.

I'm a reluctant participant.  I absolute hate him.  He disgusts me.  But he's so cruel, so mean, so humiliating, that I'm too scared to disobey.  I'll do everything he says.

He treats me with absolute cruelty.  That's essential to the fantasy.  He punishes me terrible for any little mistake.  He enjoys hearing me scream, seeing me cry, humiliating me.  Sometimes he does it just for fun.  I do what he says to avoid his punishments, I live in constant fear of him, so much that I don't think for myself.

I wear whatever he says.  I'm too scared to run.  But he has places that he takes me for punishment.  A shed behind the house, a room in the basement, I'm never allowed to wear anything when we go there and I know when he takes me there it's going to be more than just rape, he's going to make me suffer.  Otherwise he knows I'm too afraid of him to every try to escape.

Everything.  He has a long list of chores I have to do perfectly or he takes me to the punishment place.

Not at all.  I never do it willingly.

I only develop fear and hatred towards him.  He might come to love me, but he never shows it.

Never.

He is always cruel

He forces me to have sex with people he knows I don't like, just to humiliate me.  Homeless men, random strangers.  Maybe my old teachers.  His friends.

I'll hate him for the rest of my life.  Even if he dies I'll be afraid of him.

That depends.  It changes.  Most of the time he's a stranger that's been watching me. 

Darth Vader

Yes, but it varies.  A lot of the time it's the people that make fun of my stutter.

Both.

It's usually a stranger.  He knows me, because he's been following me, watching me.

No.  I'd never date the people that I fantasize are raping me.

There are a ton.  I'm very creative and sort of think about it all the time.

Both

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 385
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 11:43:21 PM »

In my fantasies I am almost always completely controlled by my attacker.

Depends. I think depending on my mood, sometimes I fight and kick other times I submit quick. The scenario has a lot to do with it too but usually I guess I become submissive pretty quick.

Both.

Sometimes its a part of my fantasies, but not usually. I blame the Gor books for that.

Accepts her role but is watching for her chance to get away.

Always reluctant.

Usually once in control he is more affectionate than cruel.

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)? Sometimes.

Sexual needs, cooking, cleaning, dancing. Slave girl stuff.

Meh.

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim? ----
Sometimes both but usually neither.

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them? ----
Sexual control. Over coming my own bodies resistance until I begin to feel for him.

3c) In your fantasy, once the victim develops those feelings does the rapist respond with affection, indifference or cruelty? Cruelty.

Yes with very reluctant cooperation.

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one? ----
Only in a slave girl/master kind of deal.

I prefer stranger danger.

Not really.

Yes. Some situations friends and I have been in have triggered nasty thoughts involving them.

Again usually its strangers for me.

When the fantasy is that type, yes.

At times.

Home invasion or abduction.

Opportunity mostly for me.

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 435
  • moonlighter
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 11:24:38 PM »
it's a must or it ain't happening

depends on my rapist. If they show brute strength and put me in my place immediately then I don't fight long but if they toy with me I'll fight til the daeth(that's a figure of expression BTW)

both. I love this is fantasy and real life

oh that's so hot....that's all I'm gonna say

both. At first I still hold hope I can get away but eventually accept my new role

can be either I like both

both so I stay confused

all of the above

anything they desire

its pretty hot although I'm a strong will minded kind of person this to me is the ultimate mind fuck

sometimes both

by having that perfect balance between affection and control

affection to keep me loving them but indifference so I try harder

possibly just depends on my mood that day

can be permanent

knowing them on some level is a must. Its the surprise factor of I can't believe you of all people did this to me sort of thing

no its someone I have physically met

most definetly. Its their confidence, the way they look at me, the intimidation they can cause

depends on the day

yes I'd beat the living snot out of a stranger but I'd be more in shock to know the person

sometimes

oh there are so many

I like spontaneous more. Course again I like surprises. Just attacks when the opportunity arises.
Illis quos amo deserviam

Offline IrishGirl

• Just another Surplus
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 03:28:40 PM »

1) How important is victim submission to your fantasy? That is another scene specific/fantasy specific thing.  Long term, kidnap, slavery thing than submission is what happens, a short one than I don't.  It all depends on what is going on at the time, and also what he is doing, how he manages me.

1b) What form does that submission take (i.e. just allowing the rapist to do what they came to do or following every command that the rapist gives)? That depends on the fantasy and how much time as gone by.  I sorta feel like the longer the fantasy, the longer I am with him, the more he hurts me, the more I submit reluctantly, but submit.

2) How important is sexual slavery to your fantasy? I totally have slave fantasies, that is a frequent thing, but not necessary.  It is just one of the ones I really like and, that depends on how it is set up and how it functions over all.  But it is something that I really like...if its kept fresh and not repetitive

2a) If the victim is taken as a sex slave, is she constantly looking to escape or does she/he become completely submissive and accept their role? I never imagine myself totally accepting it, and its always something that he goes out of his way to assure that I hate him.  But, again, how submissive depends on how he treats me and for how long.

2b) Is the victim generally a reluctant participant or does she/he develop feelings for their rapist/captor? Oh, I totally hate him.  He disgusts me.

2c) Does the rapist treat the victim with cruelty or affection in your fantasy? Cruelty, he only gets off on my suffering, physical or mental, that is why he has me.

2d) Is the slave made to wear certain clothes (or nothing) and/or kept in a specific location (i.e. dungeon, cage etc.)?  Again it depends on the scene the fantasy, the dynamic, the partner

2e) What sorts of services does the victim/slave perform for their rapist/master? It builds the longer he has me and the more he breaks me down

3) How important is the Stockholm Syndrome to your fantasy? Not really, I don;t think that is something I am wired to do so it doesn't come up at all.

3a) Is it just the victim who develops feelings for the rapist or does the rapist also develop feelings for the victim?  I hate him, I am disgusted by him, I fear him.  How he feels about me is up to him.  But it doesn't change what he does to me, just how he talks to me.

3b) In your fantasy, how does the rapist force the victim to fall in love with them?  I never do.

3d) In your fantasy, does the rapist force his victim/lover to help him/her rape other victims? Does the victim co-operate eagerly or reluctantly? Again, it depends on the fantasy.

3e) In your fantasy, does the relationship between the rapist and victim become a permanent one?  Sometimes.  IDK, it depends on the situation and the fantasy and the partner

4) How important is it for the rapist to know the victim in your fantasy? Again, it depends on the fantasy

4a) Do you fantasize about celebrity rapists/victims more than people you know in your own life? Never a celebrity, but there has to be a dynamic, even if its a made up one, stranger, teacher, parent or relative, cop, whatever so long as there is a story of a sort

4d) In your fantasies, does the victim's existing relationship with the rapist effect how he/she reacts to the situation (i.e. not struggle as much because they're in shock, become angry and fight harder at the betrayal etc.)? Yes, but not just how we react, but what happens in the fantasy and how it plays out

4e) Is date rape a part of your fantasy? I guess that is a if he is into it thing

4f) Other than date rape, in what situations does the rapist attack the victim? It all depends on the characters we are playing

4g) In your fantasy, does the rapist attack because he/she feels that the victim wronged them somehow (so the attack is more premeditated) or more because the opportunity arises (so the attack is more spontaneous)?  That depends on who we are and our relationship and that dynamic effects how the attack goes down

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl