In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 7 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 7  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 471
Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 7
« on: May 07, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
1) When performing a non-face to face rape roleplay either as rapist or victim, is your character normally an extension of yourself or someone completely different?

1a) If someone different, what sorts of differences tend to be most common in your roleplays (i.e. different ethnic group, thinner/physically more fit, more brutal/submissive etc.)?

1b) What do you require of your partner in order to roleplay (i.e. a picture, a detailed discussion of the scene and characters, making sure in advance that your fantasies are compatible etc.)?

1c) Do you generally prefer quick and dirty role plays or longer lasting (over a period of days, weeks, months etc.)?

1d) Do you feel that your roleplay partner gets to know you a little better through the process of the RP? Do you feel that you get to know your partner a little better?

1e) How picky are you about your roleplay partners? Are there any requirements or deal killers (i.e. knowledge of grammar/spelling, willingness to compromise, misogyny/misanthropy etc.)?

1f) If you choose to play a character very different from yourself in the roleplay, do you find the experience of being someone else somewhat liberating or simply prefer separating yourself from the rapist/victim you are playing?

2) How important to your roleplay is the setting?

2a) Are there places you prefer to set your roleplay (i.e. the victim's home, a rural location, a dungeon, a dark alley etc.)?

2b) Are there places that you will not set your roleplay either because they don't interest you or because they are "too close to home"?

2c) Do locations in which the act may be interrupted and/or observed excite you more?

3) How important to your fantasy is an audience?

3a) Are the observers of your fantasy rape the victim's loved ones generally or total strangers?

3b) Do the observers take part or just watch?

3c) If the latter, are they forced to watch and if so are they restrained or kept in place through intimidation or threat?

4) Do you prefer your rape roleplays to be private or public?

4a) If private, what methods do you generally use to roleplay (i.e. webcam, instant message, e-mail, phone etc.)?

4b) If public, do you like constructive criticism or just prefer the readers to enjoy without comment?

"Shit happens. Get the whiskey."
     - Father Daniel Flynn

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 1002
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 7
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 02:32:10 PM »
1) When performing a non-face to face rape roleplay either as rapist or victim, is your character normally an extension of yourself or someone completely different? Extension of myself.

1a) If someone different, what sorts of differences tend to be most common in your roleplays (i.e. different ethnic group, thinner/physically more fit, more brutal/submissive etc.)? ------

1b) What do you require of your partner in order to roleplay (i.e. a picture, a detailed discussion of the scene and characters, making sure in advance that your fantasies are compatible etc.)? I like knowing at least some details of the scenario, but am ok with not knowing their every move :)

1c) Do you generally prefer quick and dirty role plays or longer lasting (over a period of days, weeks, months etc.)? Both.

1d) Do you feel that your roleplay partner gets to know you a little better through the process of the RP? Do you feel that you get to know your partner a little better? Yes and yes! :)

1e) How picky are you about your roleplay partners? Are there any requirements or deal killers (i.e. knowledge of grammar/spelling, willingness to compromise, misogyny/misanthropy etc.)? Not picky at all.

1f) If you choose to play a character very different from yourself in the roleplay, do you find the experience of being someone else somewhat liberating or simply prefer separating yourself from the rapist/victim you are playing? ----

2) How important to your roleplay is the setting? Very important.

2a) Are there places you prefer to set your roleplay (i.e. the victim's home, a rural location, a dungeon, a dark alley etc.)? My own home, their home, the woods, an alley, abandoned home.

2b) Are there places that you will not set your roleplay either because they don't interest you or because they are "too close to home"? no.

2c) Do locations in which the act may be interrupted and/or observed excite you more? No.

3) How important to your fantasy is an audience? Not important.

3a) Are the observers of your fantasy rape the victim's loved ones generally or total strangers? -----

3b) Do the observers take part or just watch? ----

3c) If the latter, are they forced to watch and if so are they restrained or kept in place through intimidation or threat? -----

4) Do you prefer your rape roleplays to be private or public? private AND public on the forum.

4a) If private, what methods do you generally use to roleplay (i.e. webcam, instant message, e-mail, phone etc.)? IM.

4b) If public, do you like constructive criticism or just prefer the readers to enjoy without comment? Either is fine :)
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 91
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 09:28:28 AM »
1) When performing a non-face to face rape roleplay either as rapist or victim, is your character normally an extension of yourself or someone completely different?
Very similar to myself

1b) What do you require of your partner in order to roleplay (i.e. a picture, a detailed discussion of the scene and characters, making sure in advance that your fantasies are compatible etc.)?
The more the better

1c) Do you generally prefer quick and dirty role plays or longer lasting (over a period of days, weeks, months etc.)?
I like both, but i tend to have some problem with quick roleplay (eg via chat) because english is not my native language, so i write better when i have more time to think
1d) Do you feel that your roleplay partner gets to know you a little better through the process of the RP? Do you feel that you get to know your partner a little better?
Both
1e) How picky are you about your roleplay partners? Are there any requirements or deal killers (i.e. knowledge of grammar/spelling, willingness to compromise, misogyny/misanthropy etc.)?
Not very picky but i have some "cold showers" and hard limits
Very important

2a) Are there places you prefer to set your roleplay (i.e. the victim's home, a rural location, a dungeon, a dark alley etc.)?
Most often the setting is places that are familiar to me (my office, my own country house) but i also like the "house invasion" roleplays

2b) Are there places that you will not set your roleplay either because they don't interest you or because they are "too close to home"?
Places of worship
2c) Do locations in which the act may be interrupted and/or observed excite you more?
No, I very much prefer place in wich there's no risk to be interrupted or discovered, like secluded houses or basements

The only kind of audience that is a turn-on is another victim, maybe from a precedent abduction

3a) Are the observers of your fantasy rape the victim's loved ones generally or total strangers?
Usually total strangers, forced incest is not a fetish of mine

Usually she is forced to watch, she may be next or just have been the victim

3c) If the latter, are they forced to watch and if so are they restrained or kept in place through intimidation or threat?
Always restrained, maybe both restrained and intimidated

private

4a) If private, what methods do you generally use to roleplay (i.e. webcam, instant message, e-mail, phone etc.)?
private chat, private messages or e-mail, telephone only in my native language and only when i know REALLY well the partner (done it only twice) because from my telephone number you could discover my real name and job very quickly. At that point of confidence i would actually do real life roleplay.

Offline Ghost

• Rep: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 01:21:18 AM »
extension

1a) If someone different, what sorts of differences tend to be most common in your roleplays (i.e. different ethnic group, thinner/physically more fit, more brutal/submissive etc.)?
stronger

mood and environment

long

yes

not very: has to be physically fit. I can't complain about grammar because half the time i'm typing with one hand  :naughty:

1f) If you choose to play a character very different from yourself in the roleplay, do you find the experience of being someone else somewhat liberating or simply prefer separating yourself from the rapist/victim you are playing?
i don't

vital

dungeon or military base

anywhere i'm not comfortable

no no

negative

^

^

^

private

IM

4b) If public, do you like constructive criticism or just prefer the readers to enjoy without comment?
tell me why i suck

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 103
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 12:56:39 AM »
Always my alter-ego, The Hunter.

N/A.

Compatible fantasies and writing styles.  Agreement on control and progression.

A combination of both!  I prefer the ultra-detailed ones where we can really, really get into them.

Most definitely to both.

Grammar and spelling are huge to me...one of my pet peeves.  I have a Master's in English.   Other than that, I'm pretty open, as long as she agrees to my absolutely-not list, which is pretty damn short.

N/A

It's very important.

Depends on the roleplay.

No.

Meh.

Not.

If anything, they're the family or friends of my victim.

Never take part; they're forced to watch.

Forced! Restrained by either.

Private, but I do public ones, too.

email.

It's just for my partner and me, so just like it or not.  My stories are another...story. Unless, of course, I wrote them by request, in which case, I care only about the person for whom I wrote them.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Sarah1996

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »

Usually an extension of myself, unless I'm doing an ageplay thing (which clearly we can't do here).  It's more visceral if it's closer to me.

See above.

I like to make sure in advance that the fantasies are compatible.  A discussion of the scene is always good.  I don't send pictures of myself and never demand pictures back, but I do like in scene descriptions. 

Good writing is a plus and so hard to find. 

Ultimately what the rapist looks like in RL isn't important to me, or not as much as his willingness to play an attacker to my fantasy.

It depends on the writing and how fun it is.If he's a good writer and creative I can stretch it out as long as he wants.  If he's a bad writer it gets monotonous fast.

A bit.  You can tell a lot about a person by how they speak and write, at least that's what My Fair Lady taught me when I was a little girl.

Misogyny is always a plus.  Bad spelling and writing is a deal breaker.  It can make it hard to get into, hard to understand, and where is the turn on in that?

Neither I guess.

It's very important.

No preferences.

Nope.  Too boring sometimes.

Yes.

Sometimes it is very important.

One or the other sometimes.

Sometimes they just watch, sometimes they are forced to watch, sometimes they join in and sometimes they are forced to join in.

Sometimes.

Private

Email

I like criticism.  Sometimes taunts.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:10:43 PM by Sarah1996 »

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 192
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »
Just always me - as I am

-

Pic is not a must - but I prefer it. I also like detailed roleplays.

I LOVE longer lasting r/ps but short ones are also ok.

Sure both.

I'm not a picky person - it's all a matter of sympathy :lollipop:

-

Depends on the situation - but I love to build up settings.

Depends on the partner and fantasy has no borders by choosing a setting.

Public toilets - it's the only thing I think...

Not even done.

not really

-

-

-

Mostly private

Email, webcam, instant message

Constructive feedback is always welcome.

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline alwaysready

• Rep: 170
  • free spirit
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 11:51:48 AM »
definetly an extension of myself.

I just go with the flow. In the end I'm excited by exciting my partner.

That we are in fact compatible.

I'm a bit of a sucker for details. The smells, the feel, etc.

they definitely get to know me as I always play myself. The other depends on the them.

Rule number 1 is you must be able to spell. I always submit to what my role player wants. My pleasure is their pleasure and enthusiasm. Of course I'm also like that in real life just eager to please everyone

never happens

very important its what sets the tone and mood

doesn't matter to me cause they all present a good time

nope its a fantasy so there are no limits

not really

it's not

if there was someone there it would have to be a family member

watch only

any of the above

private

I prefer email cause you get more detail but in a pinch messenger works too

I don't do public but if I did no ones opinion would matter cause after all its MY fantasy. You either like mine or you don't.
"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible." - Thomas Hardy
"I'm a naughty rainbow and I need a spanking!"

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 446
  • moonlighter
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 11:27:46 PM »

definetly an extension of myself.

I just go with the flow. In the end I'm excited by exciting my partner.

That we are in fact compatible.

I'm a bit of a sucker for details. The smells, the feel, etc.

they definitely get to know me as I always play myself. The other depends on the them.

Rule number 1 is you must be able to spell. I always submit to what my role player wants. My pleasure is their pleasure and enthusiasm. Of course I'm also like that in real life just eager to please everyone

never happens

very important its what sets the tone and mood

doesn't matter to me cause they all present a good time

nope its a fantasy so there are no limits

not really

it's not

if there was someone there it would have to be a family member

watch only

any of the above

private

I prefer email cause you get more detail but in a pinch messenger works too

I don't do public but if I did no ones opinion would matter cause after all its MY fantasy. You either like mine or you don't.

Illis quos amo deserviam

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 195
  • The quiet one
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »
 Largely an extension of myself, although probably a little stronger and definitely more aggressive.

My roleplays have all been rather spontaneous, so it's normally someone whose posts have caught my interest, but nothing specific to set up the roleplay.

I prefer to do it in one (possibly fairly long) sitting.

I definitely have felt closer to some afterwards. 

Not terribly.

Not much.

I probably wouldn't set it in a crowded public pace (outside of the rapetrain chats)

No

Not important

In a pure fantasy (ie not a roleplay) sometimes her significant other or mother is there.

If it's her mother, she may become another victim.

They would be bound

Doesn't matter.

Private message or private chat

Not looking for a critique.

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 190
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 04:27:14 PM »

1) When performing a non-face to face rape roleplay either as rapist or victim, is your character normally an extension of yourself or someone completely different?  It is always me, I do different roles for him--what he likes--but always me.

1a) If someone different, what sorts of differences tend to be most common in your roleplays (i.e. different ethnic group, thinner/physically more fit, more brutal/submissive etc.)?  I generally play what the partner likes best, age, occupation, looks, it is always me reacting...but in private by myself fantasies, I'm never really someone else.

1b) What do you require of your partner in order to roleplay (i.e. a picture, a detailed discussion of the scene and characters, making sure in advance that your fantasies are compatible etc.)?  Trust is a big one, and compatibility is next.  But trust is most important.  Sometimes they get the better of me through no fault of his and I drop and I need him to know me enough to understand that and not be mad.

1c) Do you generally prefer quick and dirty role plays or longer lasting (over a period of days, weeks, months etc.)?  If I rp I do like long and drawn out

1d) Do you feel that your roleplay partner gets to know you a little better through the process of the RP? Do you feel that you get to know your partner a little better? Like I said, I have to really know him and feel safe with him first.  Even if its just on the sight.  It is a very personal thing for me and has an effect sometimes.

1e) How picky are you about your roleplay partners? Are there any requirements or deal killers (i.e. knowledge of grammar/spelling, willingness to compromise, misogyny/misanthropy etc.)? Like I said, they have to be people that I trust and feel will be understanding.  Someone willing to be misogynistic and violent is a plus though.  Grammar and spelling is huge.

2) How important to your roleplay is the setting?  Setting and dynamic are very important, that is what makes the scene and the fantasy

2a) Are there places you prefer to set your roleplay (i.e. the victim's home, a rural location, a dungeon, a dark alley etc.)? Depends on the fantasy and the rapist and the setting

2b) Are there places that you will not set your roleplay either because they don't interest you or because they are "too close to home"? I won't do a college or frat house setting

2c) Do locations in which the act may be interrupted and/or observed excite you more? Sometimes

3) How important to your fantasy is an audience? It pops up. I do like the idea, but it is again...situational

3a) Are the observers of your fantasy rape the victim's loved ones generally or total strangers? It can be both, setting, situation, dynamic, it is all dependent on the fantasy of the day

3b) Do the observers take part or just watch? Again depends on the fantasy

4) Do you prefer your rape roleplays to be private or public? In private

4a) If private, what methods do you generally use to roleplay (i.e. webcam, instant message, e-mail, phone etc.)? I keep it all here.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl