In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Kittens and Littles  (Read 1527 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 788
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Kittens and Littles
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 12:06:36 PM »
[member=6]Ingenue[/member] Have you got a Hoarders Room a la [member=10]EssenceofRed[/member] ?  ;)
When I lose my rag I'll swear like a trooper and smack your dentures clean down your throat til you're chomping on your own shit. But I'll do it wearing a nice pretty dress and then bake some apple pie... -wetslut
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Give me that Infinity Gauntlet, I've some priests to fist. -me

Offline Miss_Ally

• Miss Fox
  • Rep: 25
  • I'm a Fox.
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 12:09:42 PM »
[member=6]Ingenue[/member] [member=1178]southernbelle[/member] It took so long to find a place. I thought I was just a little odd. Needing comfort and high aggressive moments. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago I found that primal is a kink *_*

-Ally the fox.
I'm a Fox! :3

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1252
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 12:46:14 PM »
[member=6]Ingenue[/member] Have you got a Hoarders Room a la [member=10]EssenceofRed[/member] ?  ;)

I got a pile of bills and other mail I'm ignorin until someone deals with them for me, lol. And I am known to forget to eat in addition to sleeping very badly.
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »
I got a pile of bills and other mail I'm ignorin until someone deals with them for me, lol. And I am known to forget to eat in addition to sleeping very badly.

[member=6]Ingenue[/member] No. Not allowed. You must eat and sleep properly. So sayeth Master.
When I lose my rag I'll swear like a trooper and smack your dentures clean down your throat til you're chomping on your own shit. But I'll do it wearing a nice pretty dress and then bake some apple pie... -wetslut

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2016, 05:13:48 PM »

[member=6]Ingenue[/member] No. Not allowed. You must eat and sleep properly. So sayeth Master.

Please pack my lunch in my attache case, wife. :love:
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 05:15:37 PM »

[member=6]Ingenue[/member]

How daer u !! Don't make me daddy your arse, puppyfuck!

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2016, 05:52:06 PM »

[member=6]Ingenue[/member]

How daer u !! Don't make me daddy your arse, puppyfuck!

I mean. If you WANT to help with my taxes and fix shelves with me and get me to fix whatever settings you screwed on your laptop and phone this time... and have me sending you ebooks and insisting you read them... well I already do that one to several people here...
You savage ~the savage

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 822
    • RapeCage
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2016, 11:30:15 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member] Perhaps you've a bit of petgirl in you? :naughty: What sorts of animals did you identify with growing up?

Cats and dogs mostly. But I lost the interest in playing them when I grew up, so I'm not sure I identify with littles and pets that way. :shrug: It's still fascinating, because at least I identified in a way at one time.

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 814
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2016, 07:14:22 AM »

Hey!! ...But you should see the rest of my place! It's as clean as a whistle... mostly.  :whistle:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2016, 09:11:54 PM »
aww, I missed such a good discussion  :(  as a little who occasionally puppy's, I definitely feel the two have particular differences.

For me personally, being a puppy is all Kink. I enjoy the dehumanisation, affection, roleplay and power exchange. I did try out being a kitten, but ultimately it wasn't for me.

Being a little is just simply who I am. I am a little whether I'm at home, in the bedroom, with friends or at work (although work demands a lot more composure). I draw, colour, read, cuddle and watch cartoons to relax. I have a cuddle pillow I cannot sleep without when I sleep alone. When I'm particularly stressed, I have a cuddly toy for bedtime. My little side is revealed more and more the less I am able to put on my big girl face- i.e. when I'm tired, unwell, stressed, stoned, drunk, upset. My voice lilts and it's not an act. It's just my voice when I'm not being a big girl.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline BiancaBlack

• Rep: 202
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »
Please help me understand. Im not being judgy or rude, my head just aches from scratching it so hard.

I have a toddler and I'm pregnant. Im a mom, maybe above all other things at this point in my life (perhaps perv would be a close second?). I don't understand identifying as a toddler. I spend my time putting away toys and play-doh and reading stories out loud to an appreciative audience.

So what is the appeal/need of an adult being/acting as a toddler? I mean no disrespect here, I'm honestly wondering. But help me out!

Likewise the idea of a daddy dom creeps me the hell out. What am I not understanding?

Thirdly, I am a total cat person and I have two at home. I take care of them, feed them and get them medical care. I can't see myself identifying as a kitten, as much as I love them. Can someone shed a light on pet play for me?

I'm kinda lost in this thread folks. Again I mean no disrespect, but I am a bit clueless in interpreting it all.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 06:04:56 PM »
BB, I can't answer on the littles or caregiver/father figure doms, I'm still trying to grasp that one...

The attraction to pet roleplay for me is very much fun and, well, roleplaying. If you can grok the difference between identifying as something, and identifying with something, for me it's definitely the "with". As in, dogs need a lot of praise and reassurance and I need those things too but I don't literally believe I'm a cock(er) spaniel. In other rapey play I am also attracted to roleplaying generally helpless and innocent (but NOT childish) maidens so I think it's partly that connection, along with being seen as cute, and a certain amount of abdicating responsibilities and not bothering with certain human concerns for a while. Like taxes and fixing that darn shelf in the kitchen, the one with the loose fixing that needs more attention than my screwdriver set can provide. Hopefully my dad remembers the wall plugs on their next visit and those work. I'm getting off topic. Anyhow, for me it's those probably-common urges, the playfulness and escapism and all that, that just happen to combine into a quirky way of expressing them.
You savage ~the savage

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2016, 06:49:01 PM »
Ingy explained it very well, particularly with identifying 'with' rather than 'as'.

It never occurred to me to equate being a little with being a toddler, so thankyou. I never thought about how that could be perceived outwardly and appreciate why you're having difficulty with the concept.

I think my answer to being a puppy sums up the identification enough (dehumanisation, dependency, power play)

With being a little, I see it as comfort. I'm very driven and industrious in my day to day life. And while I realise plenty of people have two jobs and go to college, this is just how I've always unwound. I don't see it so much as being a child, but allowing myself to use childish habits to de-stress.

For example, as a child, I commonly went for walks, read, drew/coloured and watched cartoons. As an adult, I do the same things. I'm also lucky enough to be in this amazing hipster generation in which colouring books for grown ups are a thing!! And such a generation has no shortage of adult cartoons (American Dad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Drawn Together) along with adult-friendly kid shows (Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball).

In regards to the Daddydom thing, I don't think I'm typical. My fiance isn't a Daddydom, and I don't feel comfortable with saying 'Daddy'.  I address him by our usual pet names and he'll do the same. Cuddling is also very important to me. I was cuddled a lot as a kid by my parents and my older brother (16 year age difference so he was too old to hate my existence). I am fortunate L cuddles so much because it's my greatest source of comfort.

I feel like I'm explaining it poorly. And fuck, I'm so sorry, it goes on forever...
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline BiancaBlack

• Rep: 202
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2016, 10:14:44 PM »
Thanks for the responses ladies. I appreciate them.
But I think this is just something that I'll never grasp, and that's ok. Not everyone can understand the joys of most kinks, so I'll leave it up to the people who are into it.
I know it's not easy to explain or justify behaviors that are unusual to most.
:)

And Rosary, I totally want one of those adult colouring books!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:16:56 PM by BiancaBlack »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl