In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Author Topic: The long stretch of woods  (Read 1607 times)

Offline magickalsub

• Rep: 43
  • n00b
The long stretch of woods
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:38:16 AM »
I'm driving home from a party at a friend of a friend's house in Milford, Delaware at 1 a.m. I only had two glasses of chardonnay, and have only been driving for about twenty minutes, and I'm already feeling sleepy. The drive seems so long, and some of the roads are very long, desolate, and dark. Sometimes you wouldn't see a car for miles, it seems. I keep tuning the radio, hoping the music will keep me awake, but it really just seems to lull me to sleep. It is too cold to open the window, but I open it a crack anyway. My eyelids still keep getting heavier, and it feels like I'd need to pin them open to keep from falling asleep. I keep reminding myself that I still have about 45 minutes drive left until I get home. It is so dark on this lonely stretch of road, just forest area on this back country road.

Suddenly, I hear a clanking sound coming from the engine, it jolts me awake. Fear suddenly overcomes me, I'm thinking "what if I break down here in the middle of nowhere?". Then I remind myself that the car is still running, and I can just keep driving. Nervous, my palms start perspiring while gripping the wheel, and my hands get a little shaky. I continue driving, in hopes that I will make it home. After a few more miles of driving through forest area, then empty fields, then back into a big stretch of forest area, the car starts sputtering. I decide to pull over to the shoulder of the road, and as I do the car stalls out completely. I try to restart the car, but the engine won't turn over. I take a deep, frustrated sigh, thinking 'what do I do now?'. I rummage through my purse realizing that I must have forgotten to bring my cellphone with me. "SHIT! SHIT! This is just my damned luck!" I yell right outloud to no one. So I figure that I will get out of the car, and flag someone down when a car comes. Someone has to come sooner or later, right? Waiting what seems like forever, and not sure of the time, my hands feel like they are freezing. I thought wearing this ivory button down sweater, with my brown skirt and tights, would be warm enough, but if I had known this was going to happen then I would have worn pants.

Suddenly, I see something in the rearview mirror that looks like it is moving. Whatever it is, seemed small, it might have just been a small animal. Then I see that it is a person, "thank God", I'm thinking. I get out of the car as he approaches it, and ask if he has a phone that I can borrow. It is a man, he is tall, about thin/average
build, about 6 foot, with dark brown hair almost shoulder length with a thin mustache. He wasn't half bad looking at all. He looks at me, smiling, and says "Unfortunately, I don't. I couldn't sleep, and was just out for a walk. Maybe I could take a look under the hood, and see if I can fix it for you." So we walk over to the car as I explain what happened, he pops the hood, I give him a flashlight from the trunk. "I don't see anything out of place here..hmm" he says, with a confused look on his face. He tells me to get in, and try to start the car, so I do. I try a few times, and then wonder why this time he doesn't say anything. I ask "are you still there? Where'd you go?" when suddenly he opens appears by my door, opens it, and tries to push me down on the seat, as I try kicking him, and hitting him. He grabs my wrists, trying to hold me down, as I try to wriggle out from underneath him, I manage to kick him in the shin (leg), and while he yells out in agony, I manage to get out from underneath of him, and get out of the passenger-side door.

Not thinking, I run down the small ditch, and head straight into the woods. I figure I can lose him in the dark, it is so pitch black out here, you can not see your hand in front of your face. I must be quiet, so he can't hear me, so I stop for a second, also to get my bearings. It is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Where the hell am I? Where should I go from here? I start running again, I can't tell where in the hell I am running, there is no light out here, and you can hear every step I take, then I trip over something, and fall flat on my face. I look back, it was an overturned log in the way. I scraped my leg on it, I can tell from the burning pain. As I'm rubbing my leg in pain, I hear a twig break, and I can feel his presence overshadowing me. I try to get up and run, but he grabs my arm, and then has his arms around my waist. He puts a knife to my throat, and says in a VERY stern voice "If you try to run again, I will hunt you down, and kill you! Got it? Good!"

Then he runs the knife down my sweater, cutting off the buttons, one by one, exposing my ample enough cleavage. His other hand grabbing my tit, he uses the knife to cut the small ribbon off that connects the two cups of my bra, effectively exposing my tits. I jerk, and yelp because it scared the hell out of me. I thought he was going to shove the knife into my chest. My nipples immediately get hard from the icy cold chill. So cold it is almost painful. He is moaning, and kissing my neck, knife held between my tits, his other hand on my left tit. I immediately think to myself that if I weren't so scared that he was going to kill me, then I would actually like this, but how could that be? I should hate him, he has violated me, my body. He has degraded me, disrespected me. But for some reaon, the fear is arousing, even though I am scared shitless that he will kill me when he is done. I beg for him not to kill me, pleading for him to let me live, if I let him do what he wants. I tell him, that I won't call the police. "What makes you think I'm going to kill you? If you are a good little bitch, then I might let you go. But if you kick me, or try to run again, then I will not hesitate to cut you!" he says. "Ok, I won't kick, or run." I promise him.

He runs his hands up my thighs, and over my ass cheeks, and bends me over the same log that I tripped over earlier, and rips a large hole in my tights until just the legs are left on. He is leaning over me, rubbing my pussy, and kissing my neck, holding the knife at my back. He moans, and groans like a hungry animal, and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass, and I can tell he's got a good sized cock. He shoves two fingers into my pussy, fingering me, and I let out a moan of pleasure. I'm still wondering why this is such a damned turn on, and I decide that not fighting him, is going to be to my benefit. "Do you like that, you little whore? hunh?" he asks, ramming his fingers into me fast and hard, and I answer "yes" softly. "Say, 'yes, sir' when you answer me from now on!" he exclaimed loudly, to which I replied "yes, sir". "Good girl, then. Maybe I won't have to hurt you after all. If you keep being good." he says. Suddenly, I feel his cock slam into my pussy. I let out a yell, it was such a jarring feeling to be suddenly pounded by his large cock. He slides in and out of me slowly, at first, asking me 'do you love that cock?", "yes, sir" I said in a whimpering voice, "That's right, little whore, tell me how good it feels...", "oh yes sir, it feels so good", I replied. He starts pounding his cock into me faster now, and asks "do you want more?", "yes, sir, more please" I replied. He starts pounding me much harder now, breathing hard on my neck, and moaning like an animal in heat. Honestly, it feels so good to me, I don't want him to stop.

He suddenly pulls out, leans up and says "get down there, and suck it bitch" to which I comply. Then he tells me to suck it harder, then faster, deeper, and then he leans his head back, moaning with pleasure. Sucking his cock, as fast, hard, and taking in as much as I can feel my pussy getting hotter, and wetter, even though it is a little sore from being pounded so hard. He pulls me up off of my knees, and bends me over the log again, and begins grabbing, rubbing, and slapping my ass, and then telling me what a bad little bitch I've been, and that I need to be taught a good lesson. Then, he starts sliding his cock up and down the crack of my ass, pressing on my asshole, teasing himself. He asks if I like it, I replied "yes, sir", then he slides it into my ass slowly. I let out a loud moan, as he grabs my chin, turns my head, looks me in the eyes, and says "tell me you love me!", "yes, I love you.", he slaps my cheek lightly, and says "tell me you're mine", I reply "I'm yours always" as he fucks my ass faster. Both of us moaning, I'm not believing how hot I am. I start rubbing my clit vigorously. I feel his cock start to bulge, as he pumps me faster, looking each other in the eyes. I give him a look of submission, letting him know I am his. Rubbing myself to orgasm, our moans echo throughout the forest. He pulls out and sprays all over my ass. Out of breathe, we just look at each other. After we catch our breathe he offers to walk me back to his house up the street, where I could use the phone...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:40:24 AM by magickalsub »

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
Re: The long stretch of woods
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 08:48:02 AM »
Holy crap this is hot! Bravo!
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline magickalsub

• Rep: 43
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 09:05:26 AM »
Thank you. I've never written a long story like this before.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 09:23:20 AM »
I hope you continue to write stories like this. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline ccnyguy2

• Rep: 8
  • Sexual Explorers
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »
very erotic story! ty!

Offline kingleo

• Rep: 0
  • Guilt is Tears of the Soul
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 10:42:34 PM »