In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Remember Libertine?  (Read 479 times)

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 403
  • Make me
Remember Libertine?
« on: May 14, 2015, 01:48:42 PM »
I know some of you guys were on 64Shades when I was there and may have met a friend of mine online that went by the name of Libertine there. He was Janus on [censored-see Rules] and in general a funny, friendly charmer.

He passed away last night after a quick bout with cancer. Just thought some of you might want to know.

xox

GC

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 380
Re: Remember Libertine?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 02:33:55 PM »
Sorry to hear about it GC. Condolences to his family and friends in the Rape Fantasy community. *hugs*
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
I remember the name. Bloody hell. :( rest in peace, mate. :rip:
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 802
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »
I remember him too.

So sad to hear of his passing,I hope he rests in peace and condolences to his family and friends x

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin