In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Hello, World  (Read 507 times)

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
Hello, World
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »
Alright, you guys can call me 'Den'. Now, I'll tell you a few things about me.

I know that I'm a little different from other people. I realized at a young age that I saw things differently and thought differently than others in school. I've realized that my mind gives me an advantage over others in many areas of life.

I don't like to socialize much in real life; oddly enough, I don't find it as interesting as socializing over the internet. Recently in real life, I've been making small steps towards being a recluse and an antisocial. As I've stated before, I prefer to dwell in chat boxes and online communities.

I've discovered my liking to rape fantasy at a young age. I was never sexually abused, nothing of such. I was just born with it. I remember watching TV back then and imagining some men gang raping a fair-looking woman, rape scenes have always secretly aroused me. Although I do despise the crime itself in real life and would not wish it to happen on women, except the particular women I hate. In which case, I wouldn't give a damn if they get raped, murdered, burned, whatsoever. Blah, that's another topic.

Ladies, yes, I do like tentacle rape, school uniforms, blackmailing, lewd talks, and being creepy.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:12:18 PM by Den »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 638
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Hello, World
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »
:welcome: Your shoutbox stuff has had me rolling, mate.
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 259
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 10:55:19 PM »
Ladies, yes, I do like tentacle rape, school uniforms, blackmailing, lewd talks, and being creepy.

So the RC equivalent of holding hands, wine tasting and long moonlit walks on the beach...  :))

Welcome to the board!!!
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Cannonball

• Rep: 30
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 02:47:06 AM »
Welcome Den and yay for being creepy. Sounds like you will fit in jjjj uuuuuussssttt fine!

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 10:54:19 AM »
@RayPistonprowl : And I thought my jokes were bad. :)

Humbly appreciate the welcome here, guys. Look forward to chatting with you soon. :D

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin