In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Hello, World  (Read 472 times)

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
Hello, World
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »
Alright, you guys can call me 'Den'. Now, I'll tell you a few things about me.

I know that I'm a little different from other people. I realized at a young age that I saw things differently and thought differently than others in school. I've realized that my mind gives me an advantage over others in many areas of life.

I don't like to socialize much in real life; oddly enough, I don't find it as interesting as socializing over the internet. Recently in real life, I've been making small steps towards being a recluse and an antisocial. As I've stated before, I prefer to dwell in chat boxes and online communities.

I've discovered my liking to rape fantasy at a young age. I was never sexually abused, nothing of such. I was just born with it. I remember watching TV back then and imagining some men gang raping a fair-looking woman, rape scenes have always secretly aroused me. Although I do despise the crime itself in real life and would not wish it to happen on women, except the particular women I hate. In which case, I wouldn't give a damn if they get raped, murdered, burned, whatsoever. Blah, that's another topic.

Ladies, yes, I do like tentacle rape, school uniforms, blackmailing, lewd talks, and being creepy.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:12:18 PM by Den »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Hello, World
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »
:welcome: Your shoutbox stuff has had me rolling, mate.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 256
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 10:55:19 PM »
Ladies, yes, I do like tentacle rape, school uniforms, blackmailing, lewd talks, and being creepy.

So the RC equivalent of holding hands, wine tasting and long moonlit walks on the beach...  :))

Welcome to the board!!!
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Cannonball

• Rep: 30
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 02:47:06 AM »
Welcome Den and yay for being creepy. Sounds like you will fit in jjjj uuuuuussssttt fine!

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 10:54:19 AM »
@RayPistonprowl : And I thought my jokes were bad. :)

Humbly appreciate the welcome here, guys. Look forward to chatting with you soon. :D

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin