In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Camel Toes  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
Camel Toes
« on: May 15, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I'm wondering if I'm the only member here who is turned on by camel toes.
I know there's a demand for it (doesn't everything have a demand these days?) since there are at least several sites devoted to it.
Any other guys here into it?  Any ladies into it?  I know a lot of women and guys I guess feel that it's tacky/trashy to have in public.  How about behind closed doors?  Curious what other people think.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:38:30 PM by Forceu2love »

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 15
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
Re: Camel Toes
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 09:18:06 PM »
Oh, yeah.  Love seeing it anywhere and everywhere.   :fap:

The only thing I don't like about it is the name.  Camels are nasty-tempered, dusty, dirty critters.  That is not how I regard women's lovely vulvas.  But unfortunately, I can't unhear the word, so camel toe it is.

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:40:30 PM »
I've enjoyed watching various camel toe vids on youtube and on sites like "Ispycameltoe"

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 907
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:33:01 AM »
I love seeing the outline of pussy lips in a snug pair of pants  :thumbs: lol my husband adores it hahaha
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline Ishmael52

• Rep: 1
  • Taking time to learn
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 10:29:14 PM »
It's quite fun and nice.

Little rare in the wild though.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 01:38:00 AM »
@Ishmael52 There's plenty of them at the gym and on the beach! XD

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 257
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 02:46:14 PM »
@Addie  Got camel toe?
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Misty

• Rep: 188
  • Wild child
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
I can do without seeing it to be honest. I much prefer the male equivalent known as the moose knuckle, lol. I just don't need to see another gal's vag through her bikini bottoms. The same way I don't need to see half a girls bottom because she's wearing a tiny pair of cut off's.  Thanks, but no thanks.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 162
  • The quiet one
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 04:34:39 PM »
Camel toe isn't a big deal to me since it's not like vagina is the first thing that's catching my eye.  However, while I agree with Misty that I don't need to see half a girl's bottom in tiny cutoffs, it's more a case of wanting for me. :azn:

Offline Misty

• Rep: 188
  • Wild child
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 01:25:04 AM »
However, while I agree with Misty that I don't need to see half a girl's bottom in tiny cutoffs, it's more a case of wanting for me. :azn:

Except when it's fourteen and fifteen year old girls who's parents don't care enough to notice or just plain don't care
that their kids walk around like little tramps. i see it so much these days and i don't understand how they get a foot out of the house with the shorts they're wearing.

Wow, i sucked the fun right out of this thread didn't i?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:30:07 AM by Misty »

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
However, while I agree with Misty that I don't need to see half a girl's bottom in tiny cutoffs, it's more a case of wanting for me. :azn:

Except when it's fourteen and fifteen year old girls who's parents don't care enough to notice or just plain don't care
that their kids walk around like little tramps. i see it so much these days and i don't understand how they get a foot out of the house with the shorts they're wearing.

Wow, i sucked the fun right out of this thread didn't i?

Yeah, you're a "fun sucker out of er" person, which is ironic considering your "come join me on the wild side" statement below it.

But seriously, different strokes for different folks.  If you're not into chicks I wouldn't expect you to be into camel toes.  The fact that you're open to or like "moose knuckles", implies your sexual preference and that's cool.  I'm not into moose knuckles, so we're even.

Interesting statement you made about younger women's/ girls fashions these days; how parents let their kids leave the house in what some consider slutty outfits.  I have mixed feelings about that.  On one hand, I, like this site tends to be, like to be open minded and non judgmental about others lifestyle choices.  The question is, how does that work?  When do we say a person can  wear what they want, do what the want(as long as they don't hurt an innocent), fuck who they want, fuck/suck/do whatever, how they want, love who they want?  Do we feel, as an open minded forum that there is some magic power that should be bestowed upon us the day we reach 18(or whatever the legal age is where one lives), where magically we should be able to marry who we want, have various erotic kinks without guilt or fear of condemnation, be free to be who we are, live our true selves? Then prior to that, we should "keep it to ourselves"? Plan?  Strategize on how we will live our lives once we're 18?

Ideally, it would be great for young people to fully be able to express themselves with their parents, friends, etc and have healthy, intelligent, mature conversations about interests, concerns and passions, topics of all kinds, to be able to grow into the freedom of being "legal"with a head start....or running start  without all the guilt and baggage being transferred onto them by their parents and society, so that it doesn't take them say 10 years or a life time to work their way through the bullshit of their parent's or society's hangups!  Just a thought.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 12:54:34 PM »
Seeing as this thread is being hijacked, I thought I'd throw my $.02 in. I think the issue is that some girl who is 14, 15 years old walking out of the house in tight shorts with no panties, their twat on public display don't understand the ramifications of what they are doing, and don't get how dangerous it can be. Sure, it's a thrill to get the attention of all the cute guys (even though it's leveled firmly and totally on her crotch) but what young girls don't think about is that they're also gaining the attention of the nasty, old, fat and ugly pervs who might just act on her unintended invitation. Parents get that more than kids do.

It's not a matter of freedom of expression; it's a matter of common sense and let's face it - no 15 year old walking this earth has any. Maybe Malala does, but she's a rare case. Most 15 year old Western girls have boys on the brain and are willing to do whatever it takes to attract their attention, even if its the wrong thing attracting the wrong sort of attention. A parent's responsibility is to educate their daughter in such things and if they won't be educated, to lay down the law - you won't be walking out of the house with your pussy in plain view, you won't be walking out of the house with your tits hanging out, you won't be walking out of the house with half your ass flapping in the breeze. Kids don't get consequences; parents do.

The "bullshit" of society's hang-ups exist for a reason, largely for the safety of little girls who aren't equipped to protect themselves yet. Sorry, my friend, but I think I'm going to have to disagree with you here; Misty is absolutely right. It's the same reason we don't allow stories with underage characters in them here. Kids are sexualized enough as it is.

P.S. And for the record, I'm not much into cameltoe. I like a little bit of mystery when I rip off her clothes and see my objective for the first time in the flesh.
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 311
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 01:06:31 PM »
Well first I have to go on record as saying NO to camel toe. It is simply not a thing to do. I can get why some guys might like it, fine by me, but ladies we should not dress for one. And I more or less agree with the points Carlos made as well.

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 02:03:01 PM »
Hey Carlos.  Hijacked?  That goes over my head.  I don't know all of the lingo of posting.  It's interesting point you make about liking to unwrap the package. I get what you say.  My arousal to camel toes is not a decision I make, it's biological arousal., just as Misty's attraction to Mouse Knuckle is likely about her biological arousal to the mans anatomy.

As far as the mention of kids, more specifically girls, dressing "inappropriately", you'll see that I'm in no way promoting dressing in any way.  I agree with you.  I don't think they should.  I agree that they are typically naive and have bad judgement.

Society(the media) seduces girls to use their sexuality to be popular, to be attractive.  Peir pressure, also effected by the media, intensifies pressure to be sensual/sexual.  At the same time, our culture slut shames.  Our site talks about how nice it is to be open and honest about how we feel about darker subjects without fear of being judged as weird, odd, disgusting, someone to be shunned.  People here are free to like camel toe or not like camel toe, to be able to express rape fantasies and get it out in the open and understanding that kinks are not necessarily unhealthy, as long as no one is getting hurt.

Because of this free and open environment, sometimes, lost of people come on the site and express appreciation that because of finding a community of like minded people, they no longer feel they are oddballs!  Those people who felt like odd balls where younger people(and older folks too) who didn't know there was any other reality!  They thought there was something wrong with them. 

Underage people  do online searches of various topics, including the topic this site is based on, out of curiosity.  I'm saying ideally that younger people should be able to discuss things with parents who have their shit together and not carrying a lot of baggage regarding sex, and friends as they become curious and not have everything be so dirty and taboo to talk about until they are 18.  Does that make any sense?

I think kids should be kids and play.  Adulthood comes fast enough. 

Offline Eri

• Cuddle Kitten
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »
Seeing camel toe genuinely bothers me. No matter the age of the individual I just find it...ew. I have a vag, you have a vag, if I wanted to see one during my stroll down the street I'd just pull up my tumblr.

To each their own I guess.  :azn:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin