In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Fapping Periodicity  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
Fapping Periodicity
« on: May 15, 2015, 04:22:33 PM »
I'm wondering how often fellow members blast off! :fap: Hip Hip Horahh!!  I'm typically good for one good one a day whether with girlfriend or to my devices.  So I would say I'm at the average of say 5-8 per week stage, although I don't really keep track, I think it's a fairly good guestimate.  An interesting thing I've noticed is that at some point as far as masturbating is concerned, I switched from the left underhand method to the left over hand method and I really don't know why.  Has anyone else noticed such changes, explained or unexplained?

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 934
Re: Fapping Periodicity
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
Yep, even a guy describing jerking off turns me on. It's just so intimate. Personal. I have issues. But hey, thanks for the visual. :thumbs:

I slish at least twice a day on week days. Weekends vary too much to even form a guesstimate. Could be 50, could be 0. :shrug:

Sometimes toys are involved, usually it's just my fingers.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 631
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 09:27:52 PM »
Perhaps you changed to overhand cos the angle of the dangle gets lower as you get older?  :laughgrin:

I try to blast off at least once a day, whether with the missus or solo when I'm travelling. But I'm an older chap. When I was a teenager on into my 30s I couldn't fap enough!
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 404
  • Make me
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 12:21:08 AM »
I masturbate at least once a day on weekdays, it lasts from a couple minutes to a couple hours, depending on my schedule.

sometimes twice.

[size=78%] weekends  it's less because I 'get some' ;) (weekend warrior my DH  -  at this point at least)[/size]

Thanks for the visual, both Ray and Force

xox

GC

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 168
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 03:04:39 AM »
Hardly ever now. Done it a couple of times, but I tend to reserve any orgasms I have for my beautiful fiancée, Ashley.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 803
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 04:56:58 AM »
Depends.Sometimes I am just so desperately horny I'll just do it anywhere..I have been known to pull over in my car.... :thumbs:

Othertimes I just don't do it at all...It depends on who or what is exciting me..  :D

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »
Being an old married fart, generally once a day although like most old married farts it depends a great deal as to what's going on. Some days I'm just far too busy to take the time to take care of business as it were.

Generally I use some sort of visual aid so I look up pics on Facebook or elsewhere, and fap away. Sometimes I'm in a seated position, or sometimes prone in my bed. Depends on opportunity and mood mainly. I don't really use a single technique (overhand or underhand) although sometimes I'll use a sock or a washcloth. Since I do the laundry in the house I don't feel guilty about such things. Too much information?
"These are not the droids you're looking for." - O.W. Kenobi

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 11:50:06 AM »
Yep, even a guy describing jerking off turns me on. It's just so intimate. Personal. I have issues. But hey, thanks for the visual. :thumbs:

I slish at least twice a day on week days. Weekends vary too much to even form a guesstimate. Could be 50, could be 0. :shrug:

Sometimes toys are involved, usually it's just my fingers.

Hmmmm....talk about turn on!!  Getting aroused by a guy describing how he jerks off......seems healthy to me, as does "slishing" (love getting a woman's masturbation lingo--sort of like her letting you explore her panty drawer and all fun things in there!)  :)
And slishing 2x a day also seems healthy and makes feel a tad jealous of your feminine capacities!!  And, thanks for the toy/ fingers breakdown!  You've got me thinking! :fuck:

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 11:52:54 AM »
Perhaps you changed to overhand cos the angle of the dangle gets lower as you get older?  :laughgrin:

I try to blast off at least once a day, whether with the missus or solo when I'm travelling. But I'm an older chap. When I was a teenager on into my 30s I couldn't fap enough!

Hmmm....."Angle of the Dangle"!  Sounds like a song idea.  Remember Ray, you're not getting older, you're getting finer like aged cheese!

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 717
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 11:57:46 AM »
Once a week, maybe. It use to be 3 times a day, but I lost my mojo or SOMETHING. Gotta find a way to get it back.

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 12:07:39 PM »
I masturbate at least once a day on weekdays, it lasts from a couple minutes to a couple hours, depending on my schedule.

sometimes twice.

[size=78%] weekends  it's less because I 'get some' ;) (weekend warrior my DH  -  at this point at least)[/size]

Thanks for the visual, both Ray and Force

xox

GC

Another(in my mind) healthy person.  It's been said that      Health = Flow and that Illness = Blockage  it's nice to see that folks here are "flowing"!!!

Yeah, masturbation is like a really cool relationship:  your partner doesn't mind when time constraints cause you to do a 15 pump quickie blast!!!   :fuck: :fap:

ps  my pleasure (and I'm sure Ray's)

pps  DH?  Lawrence?

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 12:09:26 PM »
Once a week, maybe. It use to be 3 times a day, but I lost my mojo or SOMETHING. Gotta find a way to get it back.

Perhaps you should read some of your sexy posts!!  Works for me!! :fuck: :fap:

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 12:12:48 PM »
Hardly ever now. Done it a couple of times, but I tend to reserve any orgasms I have for my beautiful fiancée, Ashley.

This brings to mind another question.   How do members feel about their lovers masterbating either in front of them as prelude to  sex or if they are masturbation to some other erotic stimulant?

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 12:15:54 PM »
Depends.Sometimes I am just so desperately horny I'll just do it anywhere..I have been known to pull over in my car.... :thumbs:

Othertimes I just don't do it at all...It depends on who or what is exciting me..  :D

Yea!!!!  So I'm not the only one who pulled to relieve my erotic tension!!  Wetslut.....you're one hell of a woman!! 21 gun salute!! :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 934
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 12:25:05 PM »
Being an old married fart, generally once a day although like most old married farts it depends a great deal as to what's going on. Some days I'm just far too busy to take the time to take care of business as it were.

Generally I use some sort of visual aid so I look up pics on Facebook or elsewhere, and fap away. Sometimes I'm in a seated position, or sometimes prone in my bed. Depends on opportunity and mood mainly. I don't really use a single technique (overhand or underhand) although sometimes I'll use a sock or a washcloth. Since I do the laundry in the house I don't feel guilty about such things. Too much information?

Nooooooo!

Love incorporating masturbating in our sex play, that's why the weekends when we have more time together is so erratic. Just depends what were doing.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin