In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Fapping Periodicity  (Read 4603 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Fapping Periodicity
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2015, 06:35:19 PM »
Fast forward a few years, I changed to organic foods, got rid of the grains, oils, inflammatory foods and no more back pain! So much energy! Foods really do matter.

I know a number of people who have had life-changing transformations similar to yours simply by changing over to an anti-inflammatory diet. So I quite agree!
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 12:54:21 AM »
@Forceu2love - oh dear, Dr Mercola. I'll let @Addie handle this one. She's quite familiar with him.

I appreciate you thinking of me, @RayPistonprowl , but I don't wish to derail the thread. @Forceu2love  , I'm sure you mean well. Dr Mercola is not looked kindly upon in the skeptical and medical establishments. And no, it isn't because there's some conspiracy to make everyone unhealthy and dependent on doctors! XD

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2015, 02:28:51 AM »
@Forceu2love - oh dear, Dr Mercola. I'll let @Addie handle this one. She's quite familiar with him.

I appreciate you thinking of me, @RayPistonprowl , but I don't wish to derail the thread. @Forceu2love  , I'm sure you mean well. Dr Mercola is not looked kindly upon in the skeptical and medical establishments. And no, it isn't because there's some conspiracy to make everyone unhealthy and dependent on doctors! XD

Well, yes, intelligent folks can disagree.  As a matter of fact, debates typically have "experts" on either side of an issue.  It often comes down to the peer review studies, the gold standard research compiled on each side that tallys the merit on any given point.

I would actually expect, knowing what I know, that any practitioner not following the accepted official conventions of medical protocol would be not be treated kindly.  Though the medical profession does as a rule have some strong ponts( I went to the emergency room the other night because my gf discovered a tick imbedded  deeply in my leg and felt that if she took it out with tweezers, the head my remain and might risk an infection - they did a great job of removing it.), to a large extent I feel they/ it ongoingly commits crimes against humanity!  I could go on and on as far as examples of this is concerned, but I'm a bit tired and can ad examples at some other time.  But one example that comes to mind is the disease of cancer!  The whole treatment of cancer in conventional medicine is a joke, with way to little focus on prevention and education and way too much focus on procedures(surgery) and treatments( radiation and chemo)  I've talked to many doctors about this and they have no concept of what I'm talking about, because they are absent the training!  They are locked into a paradigm that doesn't allow for optional solutions outside the medical convention norm.  Here is an example of what I'm talking about.   

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 02:28:38 PM »
@Forceu2love Feel free to start an alternative medicine thread and everyone can offer their viewpoints there. In general I'm dead-set against alternative medicine because the science simply doesn't support it (those peer-reviewed journals you spoke of), but some people might be interested in what you have to say about it.

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:29 PM »
@Forceu2love Feel free to start an alternative medicine thread and everyone can offer their viewpoints there. In general I'm dead-set against alternative medicine because the science simply doesn't support it (those peer-reviewed journals you spoke of), but some people might be interested in what you have to say about it.

That's a broad stroke brush you're using there!  Alternative medicine has vast range.  It can go from an old fashioned home remedy for poison ivy to simply avoiding a food that one is allergic to!  I would agree that there is much of alternative medicine that I'm against as well.  I find that most doctors don't have the intellectual ambition to find out the truth about aspects of healing.  They stay in the pocket of the medical norm.  Are you a doctor?

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 802
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 06:29:22 PM »
I'm a Doctor...

Well actually I'm a Sister.

I have a brother and a Sister.....,and I've watched Casualty and Holby City.

I think that qualifies me.  :thumbs:  :D

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2015, 06:30:46 PM »
I only play a doctor on tv. :troll:
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 12:42:26 AM »
That's a broad stroke brush you're using there!  Alternative medicine has vast range.  It can go from an old fashioned home remedy for poison ivy to simply avoiding a food that one is allergic to!  I would agree that there is much of alternative medicine that I'm against as well.  I find that most doctors don't have the intellectual ambition to find out the truth about aspects of healing.  They stay in the pocket of the medical norm.  Are you a doctor?

I do have a doctorate and know very well what I am talking about, yes. :)

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 09:38:57 AM »
I'm a Doctor...

Well actually I'm a Sister.

I have a brother and a Sister.....,and I've watched Casualty and Holby City.

I think that qualifies me.  :thumbs: :D

I PLAYED doctor  from age(I'm guessing) 4-6 and with two sisters down the street from where I lived and became fascinated with.....girls!!! :naughty:

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 09:48:24 AM »

I do have a doctorate and know very well what I am talking about, yes. :)

I get what you're saying.  You having doctorate means you've devoted a large part of your life to certain subject matter and I respect that.  However to me, the broad stroke approach loses credibility with me, since it lacks nuance, which is decidedly unfortunate.
I've healed myself from colitis, by merely altering my diet.  I've seen the cause and effect of eating "junk" /processed food directly in my health.  And that is very real to me!!  That, diet, is part of the alternative medicine realm and to me it's very real.  I feel we should all be very leary of authority figures, Phd, MD and xyz who cast dogma over us.  I believe we should respect their dedication, knowledge and wisdom but also check and re check what they tell us because I believe we(humanity) are way too often led around as sheep and as chinchilla being led off the clift!  With all due respect.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:52:19 AM by Forceu2love »

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »
I get what you're saying.  You having doctorate means you've devoted a large part of your life to certain subject matter and I respect that.  However to me, the broad stroke approach loses credibility with me, since it lacks nuance, which is decidedly unfortunate.

It isn't a broad net. My quarrel is with complementary/alternative medicine, which, unlike traditional medicine, has yet to be proven to work (and will never work, as the very tenets underlying all of it is based on fallacies of human perception and not actual science). I understand a cancer patient becoming desperate after traditional cancer therapies have failed, but when we begin admitting quacks into the system to begin throwing silly therapies at them and hoping fallacy-based testimonials and conspiratorial crap (like "doctors don't want you to know about this because it will eat into their PROFITS!!!1111) will lend them legitimacy, we ALL pay, in both dollars and lives lost. Again, happy to discuss this in another thread. I really do try not to derail threads from their original purpose. (And I fail sometimes.) :facepalm:

I've healed myself from colitis, by merely altering my diet.
That isn't alternative medicine. That's scientifically based truth that's valid for everyone, but moreso for people with food allergies, intolerances, and diseases of the intestinal tract. I know that one pretty well as I recently had several feet of small intestine removed due to auto-immune disease (which ulcerative colitis is classed as). A lot of fad diet quacks have picked up the "Anti-Inflammatory Diet" flag and run with it recently, but it's been standard medical treatment for decades already. Anything with "diet" in it gets picked up by quacks looking to sell books every ten years or so with alarming regularity. Same thing with various exercise regimes. My disease has had so much alternative crap written about it that if I weren't well educated on medicine I'd be lost knowing even where to start.

It's true that doctors do not have all the answers, but consumers do themselves far more harm than good by abandoning critical thinking skills in the search for easy answers to very complex problems. :/

Offline Forceu2love

• n00b
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2015, 05:49:26 PM »
Funny, I've derailed my own thread.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2015, 07:16:52 PM »
Funny, I've derailed my own thread.

:rofl: :cheers:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »
I really do try not to derail threads from their original purpose. (And I fail sometimes.) :facepalm:

:rofl: :cheers:

:popcorn:

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 162
  • The quiet one
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2015, 11:29:24 PM »
And to bring it full circle, I found fapping to bring temporary relief from cold symptoms (probably the release of endorphins or adrenaline), and I doubt any doctor is going to prescribe a regime of that.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin