In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Raped at a party by some friends  (Read 188 times)

Offline Xjasmine18x

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Raped at a party by some friends
« on: August 12, 2021, 01:41:02 AM »
Im 5'6, brunette, hazel eyes, 120lbs. You spot me in the corner at a party. Im wearing a denim skirt and a black button up shirt with my top 2 buttons open showing some cleavage. I have black thigh high stockings on my legs with black lace bra and panties.

My friends have left and ill be going soon. You cant take your eyes off a me. A girl that would never even give you a second glance .Waiting for your chance once im getting tipsy you decide to slip a drug into a drink. While im out cold you will have some fun. Cable ties and a gag will keep this fun night from being discovered if i awaken. Tonight you will get with a girl, one who would probably never give you a second glance. A girl whom you could never get with even if you tried. This will be a night to remember for you and one for me to forget.

Grabbing a drink from the table you slip something inside. Working up the courage to aproach me you head on over with a drink for yourself and the drugged one for me. I spot you heading towards me thinking to myself why would someone like you even try to talk to me. Ill take the drink but that is it. I wouldnt be caught dead with someone like you.

Aproaching me i give you a slight smile getting ready to let you down as politely as possible. "Oh um hey, i see you have two drinks there. I guess i could have another before i head off home."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980