In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: This show....  (Read 768 times)

Offline ashley

• Rep: 101
This show....
« on: May 17, 2015, 09:34:06 PM »
is bugging the heck out of me.
  http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/15/always-available-even-if-im-not-in-mood-tlc-submissive-wives/

So far it seems to be about a woman that is trying to help another woman fix her marriage by becoming submissive and not in a fun, kinky way!  Instead she spouts off nonsense about a "woman's place", how happy marriages are when proper roles are respected, that only strong women are submissive and the rest are weak.  Oh, and how a husband should never, ever be denied sex...that it hurts his testicles if he has to go without.  The woman she's "helping" is constantly told that if she is submissive, her marriage will work...nothing to do with the husband, she has to change. I really wanna throw something at the tv...but we're in a hotel...that could be bad.

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 173
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
Re: This show....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 10:52:18 PM »
Apparently, there's an extremely common English word that is extremely dangerous. It's the word "and." It doesn't seem dangerous on the surface, but when you're waking up from exhausted slumber and your beloved girl starts raging about this "annoying TV show" that's wrong in about every way possible, including saying a woman should be completely submissive to her husband, should be comletely obedient in all ways and should never deny her husband sex for any reason whatsoever, looking at her bemused and saying "...And?" is a deadly mistake. I love Ashley and promise to be the best fiancé and husband I can just as soon as I'm out of traction!

Offline gomez38555

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 01:33:57 PM »
I, actually, have what many would call a "traditional" marriage.  My wife stayed home and took care of the kids while I worked. She is a "housewife", and a damn good one.  That's a bigger, more complex job than most realize. She does all the cooking, cleaning etc, and yes, tries her best to see to it that I can relax when I'm home.

It does mean that I have to work more, so that we can afford for her to stay home.
I can always have my way on any decision, if I insist.  There will however, be a price, I just have to be sure that the price is worth the issue (most times it's not), but basically, it's her house to run as she sees fit.

Sex wise, yes, she tries to see to it I get plenty.  I, in turn, see to it she has a good time too, and am considerate enough not to even think about it when she doesn't feel well.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 02:58:19 PM »
No words... only a :gah:

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 809
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 03:16:51 PM »
Who wrote/produces this show?..Dangalang Time?..... :D

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 03:37:38 PM »
It's on Fox News? Ohhhhhhhhhh...now I get it!
"I'm aiming to misbehave."  M. Reynolds (Capt.)

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 82
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »
What Carlos said.

If you're looking for social and cultural retards whose beliefs are still mired in the 18th century, you really need not look much further than Faux News and TLC.
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin