In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Bar (with Blossom)  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Blossom

• Rep: 2
  • I promise to fight until my last breath
Re: The Bar (with Blossom)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2021, 10:26:48 AM »
As I stared at my reflection in the mirror I hear the door open. Turning expecting another woman my jaw hangs open registering it's creepy blue eyes.

"What the hell!? This is the ladies room!" My voice faulters and my blood runs cold as I hear the click of the lock and see the glint of metal.

"Don't shout" he tells me his voice eerily calm

"What the fuck?!" I try not to let the fear come through my voice but already my hands are shaking as I take a step back.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 55
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2021, 10:42:19 AM »
I could notice her shaking hands. That was good. There wasn't fear in her voice, but I could sense that my presence terrified her in the way I wanted.

"Lay on the floor... on your stomach!", I ordered her maintaining a dominant eye contact, also making sure that the knife in my hand is visible.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2021, 10:59:17 AM »
I put my hands up in front of me. Fighting the tears that pricked the back of my eyes. "Please don't" I point to my bag on the counter as I take another step back. "Take it. There isn't much but please just leave me alone."

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2021, 11:10:02 AM »
I walked towards her with serious steps, passing by the bag. "I don't want your money...", I said as the knife got closer to her stomach. "I want you to lay on the floor... now!"

My eyes were hourglass body and smooth legs. I was getting impatient.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2021, 11:24:54 AM »
I couldn't breathe, my heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. The knife was inches from my stomach. The desire crystal clear in his eyes. The first tear spills over. "Please don't hurt me" it comes out in a whisper as I awkwardly get on my knees then lay on my stomach on the disgusting floor.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2021, 11:33:33 AM »
After she laid on the floor, the first thing I did was putting my right bare knee on her hip to push her to the restroom's green tiled floor. I brought the knife's handle between my teeth, she seemed submissive enough and I needed to use my two hands.

I started to take the leather belt off from my shorts as I was biting the knife. After taking it off, I leaned down to grab her two wrists and brought them together behind her. I tied the wrists together with the belt.

I grabbed the knife from my mouth with my left hand. My right hand moved to her black skirt, my two knees on the floor near her. I started to pull the skirt, wondering what kind of underwear she wore.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 12:03:42 PM by SirLost »

Offline Blossom

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2021, 12:38:36 PM »
Fuck fuck fuck!!

He wrenches my arms behind my back and binds them. I'm frozen, my brain won't engage enough to fight. The floor is cold. His hands start pushing my skirt up. I try to twist my hips to stop him but he has my pinned down and it's useless.

The weirdest thought goes through my head then... Why did I wear my red lace underwear and matching bra???

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2021, 12:50:29 PM »
After pulling victim's skirt off to her knees, I did the same thing on her red lace underwear to see her pretty shaped buttocks. After peeling the underwear, I slapped the bare butt in a painful way for her. The slap sound echoed in the restroom. I rubbed the butt with lust, then continued to lower the underwear more.

I moved backwards, so that I could pull her skirt and underwear off her ankles. I left the knife near her right foot, then pulled the clothes off, leaving them near her feet, as well. That wasn't enough for me. My hands moved on her feet to take off her red heels. I tossed them to a distant part of the restroom and started to rub the right sole of my victim with my hands. "I want you so much... I don't care what will happen to me...", I said as my thumb was running along the arch.   

Offline Blossom

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2021, 01:21:55 PM »
The cold tiles stung my bare thighs. He pulled my shoes off and I hear them clatter across the room. The soft touch on my bare foot. I'm terrified and yet he is so gentle. I try to turn my head to look at him to beg one more time.

"You don't have to do this." I curl my toes against his caress, glimpsing my freshly painted toes.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2021, 01:40:53 PM »
"I have to do this...", I said while my thumb was rubbing under her curled, pretty toes.

Then I picked the knife back and moved forward, so that my knees would be near her hips. I got the knife on my left hand, used the right hand to turn her over so that she would face me. I looked at her womanhood, it was the first one I had ever seen in my life. I grasped and squeezed it with lust with my right hand. My fingers were rubbing the vulva lips.

After a while, I put the knife on the floor temporarily and put my t-shirt off. I wasn't very muscular, but I had shaved my torso before that night to make myself more appealing in case I got laid. Well, it was going to be a rape, it wouldn't matter much for her, I guessed. I tossed the t-shirt and started to pull my shorts with the gray boxers beneath.

My 6 inched, erected penis popped out of the boxers as I lowered them. It was veiny, the circumcised pink head was pointed at her and leaking pre-ejaculation liquid between her legs. I pulled my clothes down to my knees, showing her my lightly hairy legs and Adonis muscle.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »
He rolled me over to face him, my arms pinned painfully under my back. The tears flowed freely as he touched me, his touch was rough almost like he didn't know what he was doing.

He undressed and I hated him. I hated myself more because at the sight of his erection my body reacted with a tingling between my legs.

He dripped precum between my legs. 'oh God' I thought 'please at least wear a condom!'

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2021, 01:58:57 PM »
I picked up the knife again, spread her legs with my free hand and got my knees between her legs. I lowered my body, so that our genitals could meet. We were in a missionary position.

I look down to our genitals as there was some gap between our torsos. It was going to be the first time my penis got inside a woman, I wanted to watch it carefully. I knew it was going to be an event she would never forget, either. The pink head began to penetrate her vulva lips, I was curious if she was wet.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2021, 02:37:16 PM »
"no no no no no!" I was trying to keep my voice down but it rose with each word. "Stop! Get off of me!" I try again to wiggle but my body won't cooperate. My arms are going numb the buckle digging into my lower back.

His tip touches my outer lips and the tingling deepens. My body doing what nature intended and I feel myself getting wet. Anger and bile rises. His gaze is intent on his penis as it pushes at the entrance.

Finally my brain connects and I bring my foot up and place it on his chest to push him away.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2021, 02:47:59 PM »
She probably wasn't aware that feeling her bare sole on my chest aroused me even more. The foot was making my job harder, yes, but not impossible.

The shaved pubic area of mine touched her vulva lips. My testicles were swollen, due to not having masturbated for a long time. They were shaved, too. I started pulling and pushing my shaft along the wet walls of her vagina, her natural body reaction made it easier. "MMMmmmmmhhhh", I slowly moaned as I was raping her, heavily breathing with excitement and pleasure.

My free hand rubbed along the smooth skin of the leg that was trying to push me away.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2021, 03:05:56 PM »
He wasn't stopping. It almost seemed like resisting him was turning him on more. As he starts rubbing his penis against me I don't even think I just react and let out a scream.

"STOP NOW!" the volume of my voice surprised even myself. It edits of the tiles of the bathroom

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980