In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Bar (with Blossom)  (Read 2557 times)

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 55
  • Man of twisted romance
Re: The Bar (with Blossom)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2021, 03:15:47 PM »
She began screaming, which could a disaster for me. It was time to show who was in charge. Thankfully, the knife was still in my hand. I twisted my hand to point the knife's tip on her belly.

"Hush... I don't want to hurt you... Don't make me...", I said as the sharp tip was pushing on the belly in a threating way. My whole dick was inside her, but wasn't moving at that time.

Offline Blossom

• Rep: 2
  • I promise to fight until my last breath
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2021, 03:27:52 PM »
I can't help but yelp as he pushes inside me.

The cold blade of the knife pushes against my stomach and I feel the sharp sting as it cuts the first layer of skin a tiny bead of blood wells up under it.

I'm sobbing now. Terrified. But it's too late, he is inside me.

"Don't please." I whisper through the tears. I bring my hips up trying to squirm away but it only helps him push in deeper

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »
She wanted me to stop, but of course I wouldn't stop before inseminating her. I couldn't get enough of her, even though my penis was inside her. My hand moved to her white shirt and started to unbutton it. I wanted to see her torso.

Her naked torso was pretty, like I expected. She was wearing red bras, I slid them to see her naked 36D breasts. "I like them...", I said as my randy hand groped them, my thumb was rubbing her left nipple.

My hand then moved to the foot that was on my chest. I grabbed it from the arch, bent her leg so that her heel would touch her ass. I moved my naked torso on hers, I could feel her skin and breasts on my skin. The rape movements continued as I gazed into her eyes, our faces were close to each other. My hand was squeezing her foot.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2021, 04:23:30 PM »
Each thrust dug the belt buckle into my back a little deeper. My nipples were hard, I could tell he enjoyed playing with them.

I continued to cry, trying in vain to stifle the sobs. "Your hurting me." I looked into his eyes as he lowered his body on to mine, he chest crushing my breasts against him. "Please let me go. Just stop. I swear I won't tell anyone"

I saw a flash of anger or maybe just annoyance flash behind eyes as he thrust into me again.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2021, 04:38:06 PM »
"I won't stop... till I cum...", I said heavily breathing and thrusting inside her. I knew I was hurting her, but it didn't stop me. In fact, it gave me even more pleasure. A sadistic one. I would take out the anger of countless rejections from her.

My face approached hers. I put the knife on her throat, I'd do something she would try to avoid. "Don't resist!", I said before my lips began touching hers.

I heard someone trying to enter the restroom, but they couldn't, as the door was closed. I chose to ignore it.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2021, 05:11:42 PM »
I whimpered as he crushed his mouth into mine. His heavy breathing and thrusting I shut my eyes trying to block it all out.

Then the door rattled. Thank God! Someone would walk in and save me. But no, he had locked the door. I swear every retreating footstep sunk my stomach lower even though I know I couldn't actually hear them over his moaning

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2021, 05:23:12 PM »
I started kissing her as if I was her lover. I could smell the stout and whiskey she drank that night. My lips were passionate and invasive, I didn't know how to kiss a woman properly. My hand was on her breast, the thumb was stimulating the hard nipple. My thrusts were violent, they didn't care whether she was hurt or not.

I stopped kissing her to whisper "Wrap your legs around me... Let me feel your feet..." in her ear. My hand left her breast and started to caress the long brown hair.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2021, 05:43:21 PM »
I feel sick, his lips are all over mine. He tells me to wrap my feet around him. I want to fight but I have nothing left. I feel hollowed out.

His thrusts growing more urgent, I give in and put my legs around him my bare feet touching him.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »
With the touch of her legs and feet on my naked body, I was getting closer to climax. "MMmhhh... Mmmmhhhhh", my moans were getting stronger, so do the thrusts.

I put my lips on her lips once again as I was breathing heavily. My penis started to ejaculate inside her! The penis was stirring as it squirted the loud, warm semen. The thrusts were getting slower with the ejaculation. I wasn't looking at our genitals, but I could feel my seed was leaking off her vulva as my penis was still inside her, getting close to the end of the rape.

After a few more thrusts, I pulled myself off, watched my semen leaking off her vagina, then laid on the restroom's floor beside my victim. I was looking at the ceiling, heavily breathing. My wet penis was getting softer.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2021, 08:03:28 PM »
Feeling him release inside me the last bit of me let go of any fight I had and I crumbled beneath him. His cum dripping between my legs.

He rolled off of me and I curled up with my back to him the sobs shaking all me.

My hands still bound I had no choice but to wait for him to let me go.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »
I looked at my sobbing victim, the cum dripped between her legs, and felt victorious for what I had done. I stood up, pulled up my shorts and boxers, then walked to the woman. I closed the knife and put it in my pocket while walking.

I crouched down to untie her without saying anything. After untying her, I walked to my t-shirt that I had tossed away. I picked it up and wore it.

"It's your birthday. Don't ever forget me. Remember me in your next birthdays", I said to her, looking at her.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2021, 09:46:17 AM »
He released my wrists, I crossed my arms across my chest and curled in on myself sobbing as quietly as I could.

It's your birthday. Don't ever forget me. Remember me in your next birthdays", he said to me in a voice I knew would echo in my head for years to come.

"Thank you, I won't." What the hell?? He just raped me and I thanked him??

I forced myself to stand and look him in the eye. I knew I must be a mess, my carefully applied black eyeliner running down my cheeks, the red lipstick smeared. I wanted him to look at me. To see what he had done.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2021, 10:25:54 AM »
It surprised me when she thanked me for what I said to her. The nicest thing I expected her was her silence.

It was time for me to leave, but I watched her getting on her bare feet on the floor and gazing at me. I made a mess of her with her ruined makeup. But still, she was so pretty. My eyes moved from her toes to her green eyes. I said nothing, maybe she would say something to me.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2021, 10:34:25 AM »
I keep an eye on him as I scoop up my clothes and get dressed. He keeps looking at me the air heavy with anticipation. I clean up my face and reapply my lipstick in the mirror.

I need to be away from him, from this place.

He is standing between me and the door...

I look down suddenly embarrassed, "please may I leave?"

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2021, 10:40:35 AM »
It was an awkward moment.

I stepped back to allow her to exit the restroom. I was at a point where I couldn't easily harm her when she was going to walk to the exit. My eyes were still on her, I'd watch her exiting the room where she was raped.

My feelings were mixed. I had taken great pleasures, but I was also feeling remorse for what I've done to her.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980