In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Bar (with Blossom)  (Read 356 times)

Offline Blossom

• Rep: 2
  • I promise to fight until my last breath
Re: The Bar (with Blossom)
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2021, 03:31:30 PM »
I unlock the door and walk right into my friends and the bartender, key posed to unlock the door.  I collapse into their arms and sob brokenly telling them there is a monster in the bathroom.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 53
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2021, 03:35:29 PM »
I guessed what my victim would do. She would inform her friends and the bar's employees about me and the rape. At that point, I did nothing but nervously waiting for getting captured by the employees, then given to the police. I wasn't a man who would run.

Offline Blossom

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2021, 04:17:43 PM »
I watched in silence as the staff called the police.i dreaded having to tell them what had happened. I begged my friends to not make me but there was no way I was letting him get away with it.

As the panic ebbed the pain set in.

Offline SirLost

• Lost
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 53
  • Man of twisted romance
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2021, 04:28:46 PM »
It didn't take long for the police to arrive and pack me up to the police center. A part of me was still proud of me for getting inside such a pretty woman and leaving my seed inside.

Long story short, I am in jail right now for the crime I committed. I still think about her, masturbating with the fantasies of the past. And I wonder... Does she still remember me, especially on her birthdays? And did I impregnate her? If so, did she give birth?

Offline Blossom

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2021, 05:02:30 PM »
I denied it as long as I could but eventually I had no choice but to accept I was pregnant. I could never bring myself to get an abortion. I considered adoption but I just couldn't wrap my head around it. 31 weeks and 3 days after my 21st birthday I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I haven't t told him or anyone the truth about who his father was or where he came from. When he is old enough maybe but for now he is my nightmare that haunts my every moment

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980