In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags: rape toys 

Author Topic: The Visitor (redacted)  (Read 961 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 111
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The Visitor (redacted)
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person. That's the legal part. Here's the important part to me. This is fantasy, by the author, to be shared with readers who share in such fantasies. That is the story's sole purpose for being here. In the real world, this sort of behavior is simply not acceptable, period, by any of the laws or morals of any humane people. That means you too. If you actually hurt someone without their informed consent, just stop. Take a deep breath and stop right now. That's not your right. A surprising number of subs exist out there, so take the time to meet one and make your corner of the world a better place. Don't trash two lives letting your frustrations get the better of you.

The Visitor

The visitor came, did risky sexual things to a girl, and then left.

The End.

Redacted.

Sorry, maybe I'm being paranoid, but what I was describing in the central theme of that story was re-creating the exact conditions that Ray's article below described as being potentially dangerous or deadly. A straw might be different, but using a snorkel in those conditions would precisely be adding a lot of air pressure before any air was able to escape. It's one thing to include story elements that are understood to be risky, like high voltage electricity or locking naked girls in the woodshed overnight in winter, but this seemed like a bit of weird harmless fun I was planning to surprise my wife with once I thought of it. Not now.

Ray, look on the bright side. Unlike lots of Member pics, you got to enjoy this while it was up.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:57:13 PM by SoftGameHunter »
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 806
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: The Visitor
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
A snorkel? The queef to end all queefs? You sick bastard. :laugh: :thumbs:

Btw ladies and gents do not try the snorkel blow trick at home. It can in rare cases cause an embolism which can kill a woman. :O
"Methinks your central flower reeks of elderberry schnapps, you ragged heap of pestilent estrogen!" -SoftGameHunter
I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman

Offline Pixiewolfe

• I am a pet in real life to a Master who is quite nice to me and lets me get away with far to much. Occasionally I get punished for bad behaviour. It is not so fun.
  • Rep: 12
  • collared little pet
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 06:01:37 PM »

:sofa:

POOR POOR MISTY!
"Are we our bodies? Is a small person less than a big person, then? If we were our bodies, then when we lost an arm, or a leg, would we be less, would we begin to fade from existence? No. We are the same person.

We are not our bodies; we are our thoughts. As they form, they define who we are, and create the reality of our existence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 111
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 06:22:27 PM »

Btw ladies and gents do not try the snorkel blow trick at home. It can in rare cases cause an embolism which can kill a woman. :O

Are you serious, [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] ? I was just making shit up. I had an embolism once and it was not fun. I may have to reconsider this entry.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 806
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »

Are you serious, [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] ? I was just making shit up. I had an embolism once and it was not fun. I may have to reconsider this entry.

Nooooo, do not reconsider! It is true though. I admit I have blown air up a woman's cocksocket before I knew of this. :uhoh:
Here, a link with a bad pun at the end: http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/blowing-air-vagina-dangerous
"Methinks your central flower reeks of elderberry schnapps, you ragged heap of pestilent estrogen!" -SoftGameHunter
I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 681
Re: The Visitor (redacted)
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 08:24:40 PM »
This is just plain unfair !!

Offline Littleprey

• Rep: 16
  • I'm the girl that deserved it.
Re: The Visitor (redacted)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 08:45:46 PM »
I agree with @randomgirl .