In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Outbox/Sent Items  (Read 1080 times)

Offline acidredux

• Rep: 50
  • n00b
Outbox/Sent Items
« on: May 21, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »
How do I find my sent messages/outbox? The "save a copy to outbox" is always checked when I send messages but I can never find them. I am currently trying to do something that will be split over several messages and it would be helpful to see what I sent in the previous message and where I left off. Also it is hard/impossible for me to paste more than once into one message, or to quote someone's message and then paste from my phone, which is the only way I've been able to access the site.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 950
Re: Outbox/Sent Items
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 12:28:28 AM »
You can't. It says you can, but you can't. The board is a dirty bastard liar.

(I had a similar problem recently. Got knackered and could not remember what I wrote to save my life.)
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:12:15 AM »

(I had a similar problem recently. Got knackered and could not remember what I wrote to save my life.)

Thanks @lysyn! Plus rep. That sucks. Anyone replying to any of my messages, please quote my original message in your reply. Thank you!

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 01:36:35 PM »

Is my message box different from everyone else's then? Because I can see my Sent items fine. It's under:

My Messages > (then look down at lower submenu, appears in white) Messages > Sent Items

To ensure you've got "Save Sent Items" checked, go to:
Profile > Modify Profile > Personal Messaging

and check "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:39:09 PM by Addie »

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 261
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »
I gots sented PM's.

I don't cotton to no check each one malarky neither. I tell that board you just save my shit, see? Otherwise there be trouble a'brewin'. Then I spits on the floor and hitches up me britches.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
Thanks , @Addie:)  It's working for me now. But I swear, even as recently as this morning there was no "sent messages" option in any of the drop-downs. @lysyn, try looking for it again using Addie's suggestion.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
Weeeeeeird. :crazy: It must have had to do with the recent host issue where our board wasn't communicating properly with our database!

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 950
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 04:56:00 PM »
Mine are there now too, but they weren't. And I had the save sent messages checked as well. It drove me nuts because I'm not the best at getting back to people in a timely manner so I'd forget what I said... plus drunk messages. Not that I ever drink and message or anything. :whistle:
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 06:40:39 PM »
Weeeeeeird. :crazy: It must have had to do with the recent host issue where our board wasn't communicating properly with our database!

In my case, it could be me just learning how to navigate the site on my android phone. Sometimes the dropboxes disappear before I have a chance to select an option. But I could have sworn I tried everything that had anything to do with messages, and never saw a "sent messages" option until now. Anyway, thanks for your help. Plus rep.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl