In Chat Now:

Author Topic: They Only Come At Night (Smirkin & DrahkTales)  (Read 118 times)

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 865
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
They Only Come At Night (Smirkin & DrahkTales)
« on: September 13, 2021, 09:54:07 PM »
The sun was shining brightly through the canopy of trees.  The birds chirping and singing in the not so far distance.  I could hear the buzzing and clicking’s of different insects and animals hiding in the brush.  This is one of the things I love about hiking.  I just never get the chance to do it as often as I would like to between family and friends.  I try to do enough though to stay in shape somewhat. 

Not that I am not in shape because I am.  I easily stand taller than the average woman.  I was blessed with a chest and bottom that isn’t too large, nearly just right and my body is fairly shapely.  I do go to the gym several times a week to stay healthy and maintain.  My fiery red hair falls pass my shoulders, with crystal blue eyes and a dusting of freckles that have kiss my face and body.

So, this is to keep me mentally in shape for the most part.  My escape.  And I always wear a full pack in case I get lost along the way and need to make camp or have hiked too far to make it back before dark.  Which I tend to do sometimes. 

I followed the trail I was on and continued after my GPS device to a location I had heard is a beautiful sight to see.  Following the little blip seemed like it was going to be a while.  I would be setting up camp for sure tonight.  Hopefully I have everything that I need in my pack… That is when I began to wonder if I had a fire starter log.  Oh, dear I hope so. If not, it will be a just a battery powered lantern.

The weather is decent for the beginning of Autumn, it hasn’t started getting cold yet, just a bit crisp in the evenings after nightfall.  Thankfully I packed food and water as well.

Looking around all I see are trees and more trees, I approach a little walking bridge that goes across a minor stream. Readjusting my pack, I carefully walk myself across.  This tends to be a fairly nice trail. 
Walking a little further I decided it is time to go ahead and unpack a bit.  I pulled out the tent first and began setting it up since I knew it would take me the longest to do.  I set my GPS device in my back pocket of my khaki cargo shorts and brushed my hands off on my white t-shirt.  That wasn’t the smartest thing to do, looking down at the mess I made of my shirt.

After a bit of fighting, I finally got the tent up and rolled out my sleeping back and sure enough I have the fire starter log.  I go ahead and gather some dry wood from around the area and start messing with the fire.  Trying to get it started and growing frustrated until finally we get a flame going and I start to baby it until it starts to take form.

I sigh as I look around at my surrounds and see the sign pointing in the direction, I want to be going speaking of the site I want to visit to view its beauty.  It’s called Grand Canyon of the East, and I am determined to see it even if I had to travel to West Virginia to get to it. It was a short drive compared to other places I’ve gone.

I rummage through my pack and pull out some food, a packed sandwich and a bottle of water and remove the GPS device from my back pocket and set it on the ground.  I’m confident no one else is around as I take a bite out of my sandwich.  I continue eating until I’m finished and down the water nearly in one sitting.

I lay on the ground and watch the flames of the fire pick up as the sun sets and listen to it crackle as I poke it.  Feeling myself relaxed I continue to lay there and listen to my surroundings.

Online DrahkTales

• Rep: 3
Re: They Only Come At Night (Smirkin & DrahkTales)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 10:42:00 PM »
Lightning flashed in the distance, and a low ground shaking rumble echoed through the tall trees coming from far away among the distant hills.  It would rain tonight, the tall thunderheads illuminated by the distant lightning meant it would be a very wet night.

The fiery haired stranger in my woods this evening would find the bridge she crossed earlier in her hike impassible in a few hours. The little stream would become a torrent.  If it rained all night the path back whence she came would be closed for days.

She would need to find another way home that only the longer trek through the old dark forest would provide. Deeper into my domain, perhaps to a place where I might feast upon her pale flesh, the salty taste of her blood fresh upon my lips.

There was much to do before she slaked my hunger, however.  Too soon now, too soon. But the darkness would come shortly, and I was hungry now.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 12:03:28 PM »
I must have lost track of time watching the flames dance in the campfire but the sun had settled and by the storm rolling in and the look of it, it had been settled for some time now.  Sitting up I brushed pieces of the ground that had stuck to me off.

It wasn’t long before I felt the few sprinkles the clouds had to offer.  I took it as my warning to go inside, gathering my things with me to bring into the tent.  Climbing in the tent seemed like perfect timing as I started to hear the rain beat down harder onto the shelter’s outer layer. 

I watched the rain slowly putting the fire out as the smoke was beaten down by the splashes and droplets of water.  It was interesting to watch the rain strangle the fight of the fire out.  I sat there nearly in a trance like state while watching until a flash of lightning startled me.

The outdoors was a place I enjoyed but primarily during the day.  Also, during good weather.  The current status was not my favorite, dark and rainy… sounded like the started to so many horror novels and movies.  I had to brush those thoughts from my head quickly.  If I let a horror or thriller get inside my head, that will be all I think of and spook myself all night long.

Pulling my hair back into a pony-tail, I started placing things in the corner of the tent other than the lantern, thankfully it was battery powered. I peeked out to the fire and it had met its fate and ceased to exist any more as the rained had choked it out.  I zipped the opening to the tent closed and snuggled down into the sleeping bag and tried my best to think of something delightful… but that wasn’t working.  The pitter patter of the rain on the tent was soothing though and help me relax as I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 09:21:01 PM »
I sat under a large tree watching. Its thick boughs providing some relief from the heavy falling rain. Beyond me was the redhead’s encampment. Kneeling there motionless in the dark I watched her pickup camp as the first gentle rains started to fall and stayed there even after she retreated into the tent, and finally until the light in the tent dimmed and went out.

It continued to rain, harder now and I sat and waited, still watching. Occasionally she would move, shaking the walls of the small tent.  In time she settled down however and only the pelting rain moved the tent walls.  It was near the witching hour, just a few hours before dawn when humans sleep their deepest sleep when I decided to move.

Slowly, I crept up to her camp, stopping frequent to listen and watch for any movement.  Unlike her, I could see just fine in the night. The occasional bright flash of lightning almost blinding me. But she wasn’t moving even when I approached her tent closely and slid down the zippered doorway just enough to peak inside.

I saw her lying there on the floor of the tent, wrapped in her sleeping bag face down, just a long red ponytail peaking out of the bag.  I wondered if she slept naked and mused how enjoyable it might be to explore her nakedness in the dark with my tongue starting at her toes, slavering a line up her legs, along her thighs to the triangle beneath her hips, pausing to taste her womanhood. Then playing my tongue over her belly, across her breasts, pausing at her nipples before proceeding to her throat. By then she would be awake, the little animal beneath me, and I take the first real taste of the bitch.

But later, not now.  She was still fresh, not yet tired, she had not yet been properly marinated in fear, pain, and exhaustion.  She was not yet properly seasoned for the feast that would come.

I was wasting time daydreaming over my prey. I was here on business, so I closed the tent door and moved around the sides of the tent, worrying thin the guy lines holding the tent up with a sharpened flint. Not enough to collapse the tent, at least not yet, but the cords would fail under any real stress. To help it along I pulled a couple of the non-critical tent stakes from the wet ground and tossed them into the woods.

Then I ran the edge of the razor-sharp flint along one low edge of the tent where the red headed nymph had piled some of her gear, reaching inside I found the little box she had been using to show her the way though the woodland. I took that and threw if far into the darkness where is shattered satisfactorily with bright sparks of light against a tree. I also took one of her shoes that carried her heavy scent, tearing it apart for its sweet taste before casting it aside.

Yet, I was no thief.  Indeed, this would be a fair trade, and through the hole I placed brother snake, five feet of obsidian serpent in exchange for the baubles taken, and then I sprinted off into the night back to the place beneath the boughs to watch and wait.

I imagined her surprise and perhaps delight to find that thick shaft between her legs or curled up upon her belly, something no man child could hope to match. Perhaps the serpent would wake her with it’s gentle tongue or maybe the serpent’s bite?

But alas I would not be so rewarded to enjoy the fun of watching the serpent wake her as the guy ropes of the tent finally parted and its roof collapsed in the rain. That would probably wake her and not the snake.  But she would find him there anyway, and I waited for her response.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 09:16:42 AM »
The night was cool as the rain pattered on and there seemed to be a slight wind while the sky rumbled and flashed.  I tossed and turned a few times while I slept, waking just enough to roll over in my cozy bag. 

The wind had seemed to pick up as the tent was becoming less sturdy.  Hearing the rustle of it had woken me to looking around seeing it wave back and forth while I was inside.  I was confused because the wind hadn’t sounded that bad.  I unzipped my bag to find out what was going on thinking one of the stakes must have come loose.

“AHHHHHH,” I shrieked.

There was a large black snake in what was my cozy sleeping bag.  It sat there looking at me as it flicked its forked tongue around the air. I scurried back as far I could from it looking for my lantern and flipped it on hoping that my eyes and imagination were playing tricks on me.  Once the light was on, I saw for certain they were telling the truth.  There laid the largest snake I had seen close up and it was in my sleeping bag!

I inched my way carefully around the snake looking for my shoes and only able to find one.  How the hell did I manage to lose a shoe in a neat little tent. I grabbed the one shoe and stepped outside the tent onto the muddy ground.  Feeling the wet dirt mush between my toes… Ugh… I hate the feeling. 

I left the snake inside for now, I didn’t know what to do with it… right now my focus was on my missing shoe and why the tent was wobbly. 

It hadn’t quite reached daylight, the sun was fighting to rise but it would be hours yet before it casted light for anyone to see. The sky was still sprinkling but nothing like it had been doing overnight and the clouds had grown quiet.

Looking around briefly I noticed a torn-up shoe… MY SHOE!! What the hell? How did my shoe end up out here torn to hell?  I scratched my head and tried to figure it out.  Thinking back to when I had entered the tent.  I’m sure that I had both shoes on and didn’t carry them in…right? Or maybe I’m just remembering wrong… that could be possible, I was pretty tired last night.

Glancing down to the stakes I saw that the line looks like it had broken in the storm, I looked up to the other stake and saw the same thing… Surely not all the lines are like this…Look to the left and that one is the same.  The storm was not strong enough to break these guy lines.  It’s impossible… it would have torn the whole tent to shreds if that were the case.

First the snake… okay I’ll blame nature on that because snakes are tricky little creatures… my shoe being torn to pieces… I had to of left out and some animal had taken it… that is the only I can come up with.  The lines to support the tent though… somebody had to have tampered with it… there is no way the storm had done that but who in their right mind would come to somebody’s tent site and do such a thing in the middle of a storm.  Doesn’t make sense.

I kick the tent in frustration as it wobbles all over the place and take myself and the lantern back inside where I hear the hissing.

“Oh, for fucks sake, I forgot all about you for a moment.”

I carefully reach for the top of the bag, flipping it over properly and zip it up with snake inside.

“That should keep you busy until I get out of here.”

I reach for my pack that still had food and water as well as some minor things in it threw it back on.  It was much lighter without the tent and sleeping bag. I used the lantern to search for my GPS unit and couldn’t find it.  I looked all over the tent avoiding the sleeping bag and it was no where to be found. 

“You’ve got to be kidding me… what is next?”

Looking down to my muddy toes I started to get angry but was alarmed at the same time.  Somebody must have been in my camp while I was sleeping…  that is the only explanation… but who?

Deciding this was enough fun for the day I chose to go back home.  I wasn’t going to bother trying to find that site without GPS because it was slightly off the beaten path and I don’t want to get lost out here.  I vaguely remember how I got to this point.  Enough to remember check points and make it back to the main trail again.  Plus, there were signs here and there along the way.  I kept the lantern out until the sun started to peek out some more.  Once it had done so I clipped it to my pack and carried on.

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 05:27:24 PM »
Back in my camp I could see the trail, and the little red headed bare footed woman slowly making her way back toward the bridge.  The bridge was underwater of course, but she couldn’t know that yet. She wasn’t close enough. But I could hear the roar of the waters overflowing the banks of the stream. I had been there long enough to know the sound and what it meant.

No one would be using the bridge for days, and if the sky were a friend and speaking true, we’d see more rain tonight, so the bridge might be closed far longer.

She seemed lonely, just walking by herself along that distant path.  I should send her a friend to walk with her.

The beast sat near me in my camp, gnawing on an old bone.  A femur I think, from our last guest. There was very little left of it too.  He would probably like a fresh bone or two to replace it.

The beast and the girl should meet, they would be a good match.  Each had something the other might want, for she lacked in company and the beast lacked in something new to eat.

I nodded toward the beast, and he looked up from his bone, golden amber eyes looking at me in an ageless but graying brow.  He had walked these woods for a very long time, and his heavy muzzle was no longer the jet black of his youth but shaded in gray.  He would be an alpha of his pack, were his pack still around.  But man had hunted them to extinction, so only he and I were his current pack.

I should find him a bitch someday, to have pups who would call him grandfather. It would be a long walk but worth it to see the joy in his eyes once more.

Instead, they were just reddish coals like the fires of Hell, and when I pointed at the girl on the trail, he turned his hellish gaze upon her and chuffed.  Inside that thick and heavy skill gears were turning.  He was calculating the distance and best paths to go greet her, and a wash cloth sized tongue licked away spittle from the long yellowed fangs and razor sharp teeth that lined his mouth.

Nodding at him knowingly, he snorted and turned, taking off at a fast lope that would be the envy of a human track star.  He was taking his time for at a full gallop he was twice as fast and no human could expect the match his speed or endurance.  He as coming for her, 180 pounds of canine missile with an infallible guidance system, and I watched him go with a spring in his step like a young puppy, his tail wagging.

It only took him a few minutes to work his way down near her but off the trail.  There he stopped, the beast readying for that final charge, his tail straight back and I could imagine the click of his teeth as his maw snapped shut in perfect focus.

Then he was off, running like freight train toward the unsuspecting girl, easily clipping through the woods at 30 miles per hour.

I hoped he would not kill her right away but that he would play with his food first.  I would prefer to take some pleasure from the frail little woman before she died that a quick death would not provide.

Time would tell.. 

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 08:53:18 PM »
The sky looked torn on what it was going to be doing.  As though it didn’t know if it was going to rain or not.  Would the clouds give way and allow the water to fall from the heavens?  Or would it be night fall before the rain came.

It really irked me that the sky above was taunting me.  It would spit all little at me as if to prove that it could let some droplets down if it wanted to but that it was holding back for the greatest opportunity.  Like it didn’t want to waste its resources.

Resources… that is something I wish I had more of, like another pair of shoes… or something.  Looking down at my feet as I walked.  One foot in front of the other.  Left, right, left.  I could feel the earth’s surface shift beneath my foot with each step.  Unearthing a pebble or a tree’s root.  Thankfully for the most part the path was clear.

I continued heading down the path, the seemed to mainly be the same as when I was headed the other direction on the path yesterday. Heard the same ole birds but there was another sound, it reminded me of something but I couldn’t place what it was.  Maybe a running faucet…I brush it off for now thinking it could easily be one of the bugs in the area. 

That’s when I heard a shuffle in the distance.  Twigs breaking, leaves crunching, the sound of mud squishing while I stood there quietly.  I turned into the direction and saw something dark bolting my direction and couldn’t make out what it is.  I quickly looked around and ran off the path.  Stumbling as my feet hit the fallen wood, brush, rocks that lay in the way.  Crying out as my poor feet take their beating from the ground.  Naturally I wouldn’t leave the path so hastily but I felt I had no choice.

I jump to the nearest tree and start trying to climb it.  Trying to climb a wet tree is not the easiest thing to do.  The thing is getting closer the more I fail. The hard I try the more I lose it seems.  This is not the battle I want to be fighting right now. Finally, I found a good grip and was able to slowly pull myself up but I still need to get further up the tree.  I needed to focus on climbing and not on what was after me.  I heard the growls and snarls growing louder as I looked down and saw that it was some type of large canine.

“Great… So, now there is also a people eating dog out here.”

Okay so maybe I don’t know if the dog is a people eater, but look at it! I looked down at the animal and panted trying to catch my breath while I got comfortable in the tree.

“Looks like I’ll be here for a while.”

I looked up to the sky and it still looked angry but unsure of what it was doing.  Thinking back to the state of my feet, I planted my bottom on the limb of the tree just right and check each foot out.  Both were damage and scratched up and one even appeared to have a light cut on it.  Not what I had hoped for but better than it could have been.

I quickly checked if I still had my pack on and removed it, grabbing water and a granola part out of it.  I ate and drink while taking a breather and trying to relax from the dilemma I had found myself in. 

How was I going to get down once the dog disappeared and would it be safe to do so?

I started rubbing my feet afterwards and tried to clear the brush from them and dirt and mud.  While doing so I hit the cut on my foot and jump knocking my pack off the tree limb.  I quickly tried to reach for it before it left my reach but down it went landing slightly on the canine.

“Great, there goes my food and water and everything else that I had with me… For fucks sake… I can’t catch a break.”

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 11:17:21 PM »
Disappointingly, the beast had only treed the little red head.  She has scrambled away and up a tree as admirably as any squirrel, earning her new temporary name – Squirrel, for she was small, fast, agile, and no doubt as tasty as any red headed tree rat.

While beast kept Squirrel entertained in her tree, snapping and growling on the ground below her, and occasionally leaping surprisingly high up in the air to bite off the branches beneath her, I decide it would be a good time to wander over to her former camp and do a little clean up and to check on brother snake.

I found the poor serpent still trapped in the little slut’s sleeping bag where she had thoughtlessly trapped him.  Shaking him out from the bag he indignantly slithered back into the deep grass and away from his embarrassment. I am sure he would love to vent his vexation upon our little red squirrel.  Perhaps if the opportunity arose I would offer one or both of her tender udders for his fangs so he might demonstrate his frustrations. He would have his vengeance then, hanging from her pink and bloodied nipples as she shook her breasts futilely trying to shake him off in a comic and laughable fashion.

The tent, the sleeping bag, and whatever else she left behind I gathered into a heap upon the fire pit in her camp.  After rifling through the contents for anything I found of value I set the pile alight. The fire was not impressive, just a slow low smoldering flame generating plenty of smoke.  If not destroyed, the piled goods would be worthless for their intended purpose. There would be nothing worth recovering left.

Meanwhile, beast had laid down beneath Squirrel’s tree, waiting on his meal. He would occasionally look up at her and growl which seemed to keep her place, but she still occasionally shuffled in her perch, which would again catch the big animal’s eyes.

During one such shuffling of her feet, the Squirrel’s pack fell from the tree and landed on the beast. Suddenly startled, he attacked the bag with both teeth and claws, ripping the bag open like the belly of a sheep and spilling out the contents.  Some items were tasty morsels, containers of food and the like.  Other items were of no interest to the big animal save for a few chomping motions of his jaws to test them and judge their suitability for consumption.  There wasn’t much there of value to the beast however.

The day wore on, and beast passed time masticating the contents of Squirrel’s bag until most of the items were unrecognizable, including her lantern although the batteries proved unpalatable.  It was a wet day however, a slow misty rain falling intermittently all day until dusk. By dusk, the beast was wet and bored. There would be no tender sweet Squirrel meat to fill his belly, so he took the only trophy of the day, the remains of her well chewed backpack and he returned home to his den near my encampment.

He would chew on the remains of that bag for days, savoring the Squirrel’s scent and flavor upon it, and in turn he would dream of the time he would return to rip out her throat and belly for the first taste of her warm salty blood on his muzzle.  He dreamed of dining on her still living viscera until her convulsions and blood loss would silence the music of her screams in his ears. Thus, were dreams of beasts and their prey.

I of course, had a few more uses for the woman before she would die.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 02:34:57 PM »
I sat up in my tree watching the large animal beneath me, scared to take my eye away from it for too long.  I’m honestly surprised it is still hanging around the tree, figured it would have gotten bored and left by now … but no.  It just lingers and lays on the ground. 

“I’m never getting out of this tree at this rate.”

The spitting sky didn’t make things any better, staying still and not moving much just left me here to collect all the misting and not have a real chance to dry.  So, I’m wet and tired… thankfully I had been able to eat a bar of granola before my horrendous balancing act with the pack.  Tossing it to the thing below.

That wasn’t a pretty sight either. He tore into the bad so viciously you would have thought they were enemies.  What ever did the bag do to him?  I’m also glad it was just my pack and not me that fell.  I could only imagine what would happen then.  Actually, scratch that, I don’t even want to imagine it.

I crossed my arms and used my sore, battered feet to press me into the center of the tree.  I hoped the dog would leave soon.  Although every time I readjusted myself, he looked up as with excitement thinking or wondering if this was it… HA not this time evil dog!

Dusk started to roll in as the sky changed colors.  The breeze brought a smell of smoke but was unable to tell where it was coming from.  It just seemed like regular smoke… maybe someone’s camp or the camp of the person who was messing with mine last night…ugh.  I’ll probably never know.

While distracted by the smoke I noticed the big animal had left.  I quickly looked around and saw nothing nearby… where did he go?  Does that mean it’s safe for me to come down…?  I waited in the tree for a bit longer as the sky darkened.  There was still no sight of the animal… and the birds were eerily quiet.  It had been a not-so great weather day, so the birds were probably taking shelter.

The heavens that were spitting mist everywhere were starting to pick up with a bit of rain.  Seemed similar to last night.  The rain was cold but so was I.  although it wasn’t helping the matter.  Only making them worse.

My feet were sliding against the branch, causing me to lose balance of where I sat nestled in the tree’s center.  The harder the rain came, the harder it was to stay put and see within inches in front of me.  I thought maybe it might be best to be like the birds and find shelter somewhere, where that would be I had no clue.

Attempting to climb down the tree, I lost my footing and fell the rest of the way down.  Thank goodness the dog was gone or I would have been like my pack which I notice is missing as well.  And just pieces of what was inside are left.

The rain let up some and I started off in one direction… I had been hoping it was the trail but I am uncertain if that is the case as the rain is still pretty heavy and I’m uncertain how far I ran off the trail to get away from that animal.  I walked slow and cautiously… nearly dragging my feet to avoid stepping on the brush and twigs but instead I keep hitting the occasional rock or root.

It calmed down a bit more and, in the distance, I could see something that looked like an Observation blind.  I drag my tired, cold and sore feet closer.  My white shirt clinging to my form as I look down.  Seeing the muddy marks on it from where I had wiped my hands on it just yesterday.

Making it to the blind was enough for me to almost celebrate as it gave me a moment out of the rain as the sky had almost finished settling.  I still looked around the dog, hoping he would stay away for the rest of my time in these woods.  I sat towards the center looking out the blind as my eyes grew heavier and so.

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 10:30:57 PM »
Beast laid in my den on my bed.  He was on his back with his feet up in the air in the classic dead bug position that indicated he felt safe and contented, and he was softly snoring dreaming of something pleasant as he occasionally paddled his feet in the air like he was chasing something. Occasionally he’d make some wolf like noises that were not quite growls but not quite snorts either.   All hail the all-conquering man eater! Of course, he had only eaten his fill of the little red headed girl’s provisions from her bag.

Speaking of red headed girls, our little squirrel like friend was now up and about chasing through the woods again now that the sun had gone down. She’s had actually found something interesting, at least for her. Something that might even shelter her for the night if she had the nerve to enter the dark old hunter’s blind she had stumbled across.  Old was a relative term of course.  The hard plastic walled structure had only been in the woods a few years.  It was one of those plastic prefab hunter’s blinds that hunters found so nice and so did their would-be prey.  The hunter’s liked them because they provided an easy to assemble warm and dry shelter from which they could hunt claim to hunt game from while actually just swilling beer or alcohol and gorging on snack foods.

Wildlife appreciated the plastic shelters for a somewhat different reason because the plastic stank to high heaven for years after the little shelters had been set up. The foul odor was a warning to stay far, far away from them.  If that wasn’t enough, most hunters attempting to use them brought in some kind of heater like a propane or wood stove, various lights, and other creature comforts which could be seen, smelled, or heard for miles.

The current occupant of this small cabin sized blind had been there for several years along with a female companion he had taken to his little spot in the woods for entertainment purposes.  She had done her best, but it was apparently insufficient as he had beaten her severely, even though she was tied to a small metal framed cot with iron wires around her wrists and ankles, her head hanging free off the one end of the cot so her throat could better service his cock. 

He was drunk at the time however, so it is doubtful her best efforts would have ever brought the man to climax, but he faulted her, not his alcohol impaired impotent and tiny tool.  He had beaten her with a folded wire hanger, that favorite tool of the 1980’s street pimps, leaving ugly nasty welts over her otherwise pale flesh until her blood ran in rivulets onto the floor. 

When after a final attempt he had dribble his seed over her belly after actually trying to use her as woman he collapsed in a chair. His booze sodden mind slowly decided what to do with the likely dying woman. Laughing cruelly he had shoved the barrel of his hunting weapon, an old but trusty shotgun, into the guts of the woman via her quim, and with a final “fuck you” he had sent her to her maker and collapsed back in his chair, swilling more beer.

That’s when I used his shotgun as a club to bash his head in, shattering the stock on the weapon in the process.

That had been years ago of course.  There was nothing of value in that death chamber, at least not to me, although the woodland creatures had found entry some time ago and made use of what bounty they found.  I am sure he had been well chewed, his fleshy bits being tender morsels to the scavengers that had found him.

She too had met the teeth of the forest creatures, her fate somewhat worse as her body had been violated for more than his.  I had observed some raccoons rolling her head through the woods one afternoon, some of her blond hair still sticking to the skeletal figure.  They paused for a friendly hello as we met, before continuing onward, quite happy with their prize.

It was this abattoir that the girl now approached, and I watch with curiosity what she would do when she finally went inside.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:17 PM »
As my eyes grew heavier, I started to relax and down so the adrenaline slowed down a bit letting me take in more of my surroundings. I never thought to check what was inside, if it was safe or not.  I was just cold and hungry and, in a rush, to get out of the rain.  That granola bar on went but so far.

This stench… I couldn’t place my fingers on it but it was as if it was coming from the walls.  Like they were purposely putting the funk out there to keep anyone with half a decent mind from entering… but that was going to stop me from leaving… at least not until the rain had ended.  If it ever ends. 

Not really being able to see sucked to say the least.  I wish I hadn’t been clumsy and dropped my back out of the tree.  It had my trusty lantern… and I would have been able to easily see around for me for a while. Although I didn’t have it with me.  My eyes could make out a darker figure off in the corner of the blind opposite of me.

“What in the hell could that be?”

I wasn’t willing to go poking in the dark to make out what it was, and just as I said that a bolt of lightning flash nearby illuminating the little blind shack and showed the skeletal remains of two people in a questionable position.  The odd thing was the one was missing its head.  I’m sure there was a story to tell there but I don’t know if I sticking around to find out what it was.

Stepping to the entrance of the blind, I stuck my hand out and felt to see if the rain had calmed any and the answer was no.  The rain pelted fiercely at the skin of my arm.  I decided to stay in the blind.  I always already cold and miserable.  My feet were torn up from dragging them through the muddied ground, but it made the most sense to me.

My stomach grumbled for food and I looked back over to where the dark figures lay.  They had to of have something to eat…  I made my way to the opposite side of the blind and start blindly feeling around which only made me want to run from the shack.  I staid though… strong as a statue… or at least that is what I told myself.  My fingers reached as far as they could while swinging back and forth in the darkness.  The stench of the blind seemed to only be getting worse. 

Finally!  My fingers found something that was rectangular with what felt like a pull tab.  Pulling it out I walked to the door way of the blind and tried to see with the moonlight what it was…

My heart sank as I saw it was sardine’s… I hate sardines… Who even eats them anymore? I was now sort of pissed that someone would actually eat these, but my stomach grumbled and growled more.  It would know no difference more than likely, it just wanted something to eat. 

I slowly peeled the tab up before hooking my finger into it and pulling slowly.  I gagged at the smell.  I never was big on seafood and this is more like dog food.  No, I would probably have rather dog food.  Once having the metal closure open all the way I picked up a sardine and slowly held it in from of my scrunch face as I hesitantly opened my mouth and placed the sardine in and gagged several times while chewing it.  Finally, I came to the point of swallowing and repeated the process.

Luckily there was no one around to see me eat these because, one they’re disgusting and two, I’m being a little bitch out it. although my stomach thanks for it.  My mouth and senses on the other hand do not.  I wished I had some water or something to swish around my mouth as I walked back out to the opening and tried catching rain in my mouth.

Failing to collect water for now I decided to go back to the bench I was sitting on and try to rest through the night, I could as least try to while hugging myself still cold and wishing I had my shoes back.

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 10:53:03 PM »
After she had been in the old hunter’s blind for several hours, I crept up quietly to the little structure.  Surely enough, it was raining again, and the temperature was dropping. It was going to be a cold night, not quite ready for snow but not something where you’d be comfortable in just a t-shirt and shorts like the little red headed girl wore.

She was asleep when I got there, somewhere after midnight. She hadn’t even blocked the door shut from the inside leaving it an open invitation for visitors. So, I accepted her invitation and quietly entered the blind. 

She was curled up on the bench, in almost a fetal position, naturally trying to conserve her body heat.  Not far from her were the remains of the dead man.  She would probably have start when the sun finally came up at dawn and the gray sunlight peeked through the cracked windows of the little shelter and beyond the tattered blackout curtains.  Time had not been kind to the occupants therein, and the bodies were only tattered remains, but they were recognizable for what they had been.

Her wet dirty t-shirt clung to her body like a second skin. With my superior night vision, I could see her cold hardened nipples under the thin fabric and roundness of her ass in the khaki shorts. Even the outline of her pubes could be seen in her water soaked shorts.

I considered taking her then, here and now.  She was sleeping and defenseless.  I even played my obsidian knife down the front of her t-shirt, splitting the front open down a hand span from the collar toward her navel.  She had marvelous tits, firm and round, with just a sprinkle of freckles on her face and chest.  It would have been so easy… but not so easy right now.

The fish she had eaten was rotten. You could smell the stench of it. If she were lucky, she might not throw up and choke on her own vomit.  She would just suffer from nausea. If she were not so lucky, she would have food poisoning, and with it the associated dysentery and vomiting.  A puking cunt with bloody diarrhea was not the ideal plaything.

With her tits spilling out of her ruined shirt, after covering her gently with a lightly blood-spattered army blanket from elsewhere in the blind, I left her there to rest for the night with a small offering.  The former owners would not need the blanket obviously and she would, especially if she got sick. On the bench beside her I left a spare shirt the dead man would no longer need, an old plastic soda bottle now refilled with fresh rainwater, a recycled sandwich baggy with bit more than a cup of home made trail mix, and some dry crusty bread.

The shirt was too large, but the food, such as it was, although bland, might stave off the worst effects of long expired can of sardines.

I would have her in time, but tonight would not be that time.  In consolation, she would not be leaving the woods soon either.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2021, 03:22:42 PM »
Laid there curled up on the bench I had found comfort that wouldn’t last.  My stomach started to churn and bubble and before I knew my mouth exploded some of the sardines I had eaten.  Luckily, I had been able to move my mouth to the edge of the bench before the vomit came.  The feeling started to come again as I retch and more of the fish and liquid pour out nearly choking on it the second time.  I wiped my mouth and shortly fell back to sleep.

I awoke again but don’t know why this time.  The sun had started to rise as peeks of light shown through into the little blind.  I then realized I had been covered with a blood-stained blanket and nearly jumped from beneath it and clutched myself.  Only to realized that my shirt had been split down the center, exposing my breast.  What or who on earth did this… and how?  Was I that hard of a sleeper?

Noticing out the corner of my eye the more the light filled the room.  In doing so it highlighted a bag of trail mix and bread along with a shirt and bottle of water.  I wanted to scarf down the trail mix and drink the water to the point of choking on it.  I had no clue where it came from though… Just like I have no clue who cut my shirt and covered me in the blanket that appeared to be part of some gruesome scene.  Opened the bag and checked it out sniffing and the sorts… can’t be anything wrong with it and has to be better than the fish.  I nibble some of the mix and take a large swig of the water and sigh while sitting back and letting my shoulders fall.

My pants feel like they have dried out some during the night but reaching into them my cotton panties were still damp and causing me lightly chafe while walking.  Nothing too bad.  It could always be worse.  Glancing down to the happy little flowers on my panties was enough to cause a laugh.  Nothing was happy about what was going on now.  Or the scene I sat in the middle of.

I glanced over to the far side of the blind and saw the figure in the chair and one on a dingy blood-soaked mattress, missing its skull.  I’m sure there was a story behind that but what I did notice was the skeletal figure had boots on… maybe they were something I could use. I saw there eating the mix until I reached the bread… Stale it may have been but it felt good in my stomach.  I drink some more water as I removed what was left of my shirt.  I put the new shirt on and tried my best to ignore the smell of it thinking I would get used to it after a while.

Standing up I peek, down my open pants at the happy little flowers again on their puffy little mound of hair.  I buttoned my pants and zipped up, beginning to tuck in the blue shirt that was left for me from the little cabin.  I inch closer to the figures and try not to weird myself out and reach for the farthest boot and tug… nothing happens.  I tugged harder and the boot came free.  The stench was awful though… I banged it against the floor of the blind and a few spiders and other insects came scurrying from their home.  I followed the same process with the other boot though that one came much harder because the foot came with it and I had to unlace it to get it out.

I scrunched my face as I set the boots side by side both empty now and needing feet inside of them.  I closed my eyes and slide my left foot into the shoe and gag at the sensations.  It’s a cold leathery feeling but bumpy at the same time.  I think the only reason I’m even gagging is because I know where it’s been.  I swallow my pride and slide my foot into the other shoe. Fairly big on me but they will have to do for now.   I grab the water and start clopping my way out of the cabin.  Stopping now and then the adjust the lacing on the boots.

Online DrahkTales

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2021, 04:30:25 PM »
The little red head had survived the night. I had been slightly concerned as had heard her retching from far away.  Choking to death that way would have been a waste of good pussy, and she did have a nice tail I was looking forward to visiting.

She had also conveniently camouflaged herself.  Her “new” shirt was a dingy blue thing, and now she was wearing some ill-fitting boots formerly belonging to one of the permanent occupants of the old hunter’s blind.

I had no idea if anyone cared about her. If people had been looking for her, her new shirt and boots would not be what they were expecting.  The white shirt she had previously worn would have been visible for miles. The dirty blue one, far less so.  Her new boots were the wrong size too.  A skilled tracker would only know she had entered the blind assuming they could determine she’d lost her original shoes.  But they might not place her in the new boots, so her trail would grow cold.

Indeed, if they didn’t know she was barefoot before, they might not put the two together at all.  Her blood trail from the cuts on her feet would also grow cold.

She had also conveniently changed her scent. The shirt and boots smelled of death and decay, although she would be unaware of that by now having spent the night in a charnel house.  Sensory overload. Most people don't smell their own stink. But to a dog trying to track her? Well, you’d need a really good dog to even want to try continuing that track.

The smell of death was excellent deterrent for dogs too. They knew the difference from a fresh kill to a long dead rotting corpse. One might attract them, the other they avoided.  Cadaver dogs had to be specially trained for reason that alone. 

My gifts would return a bounty, for now she wasn’t just lost by herself, but lost to the world too.  Others would have more difficulty locating her too.

Now, I would let her muddle her tracks some more before collecting her, maybe tonight.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2021, 06:56:47 PM »
I looked around for any sign to show me where I was… but there was nothing.  I looked to the blind and decided to leave it behind.  Stepping heavily onto the earth below my newfound boots.  They may not have been fashionable by they kept the brush and twigs from cutting my poor feet up.

I decided to walk to the front of the little blind and continue on.  Something told me this would be the direction to the bridge or river since I ran to the side of the track with the large animal and wandered to my left straight ahead to the shack… wait… does that make any sense.  I shook my head refusing to allow myself to believe I’ve gotten turned around. 

Was so hard to decide which way to go as I wanted to turn around and go the other way not trusting my gut. But finally, I got myself to go the initial route. The further I went the more I heard that swooshing noise again.  it reminded me of a running bath… how badly would I love one of them right now. Wash off all this gunk and filth… and get into my own clothing… that would be heaven right now.

Walking through the woods I fell a few times, damn shoes being too big for me.  I attempted to tighten them up again and continued walking on.   Was that rushing water I heard? I walked faster in that direction hoping that was the case.  Faster and faster I walk… hearing the rushing water thinking I’m so close to the bridge.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980