In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Abusive relationship  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
Re: Abusive relationship
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 12:08:32 PM »
First off as S2U said at the start of this thread 'And just an FYI - I do not ever wish this upon anyone in real life' And I am sorry for all of us that have had to go through abuse IRL.

I do have these fantasies, not exactly like S2U's but if you look at a few of my posts where she is captured, trained and kept as a sex slave or treasured pet it is basically the same thing in my mind. She is mine to do with as I please and she will be sorry in some way for disobeying my wishes or for displeasing me in any way.

In case it isn't clear this is fantasy for me...

Again as S2U said in her first post 'I don't know if it's a submissive thing with me, but I crave being frightened, scared, overpowered, etc. by a man. Not just in the bedroom, but outside of it too. Sometimes I want to be that 1950's wife that has to do everything that the husband says'

For me it is all about being that Dominant (Abusive) Man, of taking control of her and making her mine in every way possible. It is a nice fantasy for me but one I would never want to be IRL.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:13:23 PM by Dark Desire »

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 08:16:14 PM »
@wetslut I didn't fap to your posts in here but I did give you rep. You were very brave to share with us, thank you for doing so.

Yes, I should have put at the top of this thread...

Fantasy only!!!

You did say it just not in those words...

I honestly don't know if this is even a thing. And just an FYI - I do not ever wish this upon anyone in real life.

I thought it was clear from your first post it was about fantasy for you.

I hope when you come back (when you are ready of course) you continue to make threads for us all. I also hope people post in them and yes post like Wetslut did in here where she shared and was respectful of the fantasy while doing it.

@wetslut & @Surrender2U I think you both are great people and great members, IMHO RC needs you both here!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:24:31 PM by Dark Desire »

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 340
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 08:30:00 PM »
S2U-You're more than welcome to come and kick his arse with me any day,we'll have a RC girls day out!  :thumbs: :*

Count me in. :bat:
We'll beat the shit out of a douchebag and then go eat something bad for us for dinner to celebrate. :thumbs:
@wetslut - You know how I feel about your ex. If I lived in England, he'd have had my steel-toed boot in his gonads long before now. But why should you ladies have all the fun? I'd be more than happy to add my two cents to your beatdown of a bastard who sorely deserves it.

Miss you lots. Hope you're back soon.
"He won't take 'Go to Hell' for an answer. (So) I'm gonna give him directions." - Steve Freeling (Craig T. Nelson), Poltergeist (1982)

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin