In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Breeding? Yay or Nay 4 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Breeding? Yay or Nay  (Read 421 times)

Offline ForeverAndAlways

• Rep: 35
Re: Breeding? Yay or Nay
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »
I don't love the idea of being impreganted by someone who has abused me, but since it's a fantasy, i've let my mind explore.

(This gets quite dark... so... just saying)
I've, more recently, fantasied about being kept as a breeding pet, to have my children sold to rich families who can't but want children of their own. I know that being with me isn't going to give them a worth while life, so I do give them up. My captor gets off on seeing my pain parting with our children (he keeps the money) and then enjoys doing it again.

He also likes to pump me and drink from me - and I'm sure the fisting element would eventually come.
She wanted to be fucked until absolutely the last moment i could before she gave birth
<- *nods* Agreed
"Her shadow plays in the shape of a man's desire"

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 965
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
After having kids, my wife produced a ton of milk. We joked about having more kids just to sell the milk...you wouldn't believe what people pay.
That, of course, led to fantasies of kidnapping new mothers to use them as dairy cows, and as sex slaves.
Not quite a breeding fantasy, but in the same sphere.

I used to drink my breast milk regularly, straight from the tap lmao (it also helped relieve the pressure)
It's so incredibly sweet!! My husband helped himself, as well.  :thumbs:
Schizophrenic lunatic
Uncontrolled desire
Rape and ravage lady fair
Pledged to die

-Slayer, "Kill Again"

Offline domywife

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »
I once read a story about a victim who was taken and bred.  She was kept in a secret location as she grew large with child.  Then, one day, she gave birth.  After the child was born she was freed, with the child.  It was much hotter than i can describe.
My take on this is a bit different.  Since my fantasy revolves around my wife, I have often fantasized about her being taken and sent back only after she was pregnant.  Even hotter if the child she gives birth to is of a mixed race.  Very hot
KIK: jtripper8008

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 89
  • The above is a real picture of myself.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
Well to each their own. I don't want kids, so breeding is so non-present in my fantasies and stories that the victims don't usually even worry about pregnancy. Mr. Author-man (me) would find that worry to be unsexy, so it doesn't generally happen even in very realistic stories.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline SimplySivart

• Rep: 0
  • Leaving this blank for now...
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 06:36:26 AM »
I have a variety of fetishes around impregnation, especially forced or in a breeding slave method.

Never been able to follow through, mainly because I've never really been in a position to do so. But, a boy can dream, can't he?

(This gets quite dark... so... just saying)
I've, more recently, fantasied about being kept as a breeding pet, to have my children sold to rich families who can't but want children of their own. I know that being with me isn't going to give them a worth while life, so I do give them up. My captor gets off on seeing my pain parting with our children (he keeps the money) and then enjoys doing it again.

Add in a bit of selective breeding with various sires, and almost always conceived via rape, possibly with the purchasing party there to view at least the first session, and this is one of my own darker fantasies.

Offline V_Is_For_Vicious

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 02:13:13 PM »
My forced pregnancy kink is one of the reasons I still read femsub (I mean there's always Mpreg but I'm usually too confused by the whole set-up to get into that, unless magic or some other trick is involved).

Although in real life I would not want to have children and from all I know about pregnancy it sounds like something straight out of a horror movie.

In fantasy, I think the appeal is that it adds a new lawyer of fear to the victim + there is the factor of forcing someone's body to be changed just to satisfy one's selfish whim. And there is just something incredibly dark about being forced into something you hate by your own body, unable to escape a terrifying fate not because someone else or any restraints keeps you down but because your own flesh prison is betraying your will.

Offline celand

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 05:59:44 AM »
This is a movie about forced breeding of slave ( artificial, since the slant is lesbian)

clip https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/on-consignment-two

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl