In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Relationship rape and forced impregnation  (Read 2462 times)

Offline T4K3R

• Rep: 23
  • Bad Character!
Re: Relationship rape and forced impregnation
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 08:14:49 AM »
 :drool: I'm gonna jerk off now!  :fap: Ok?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 10:49:22 AM »
I love this thread. I'm so lucky to have a husband that loves every one of my little kinks. Even today as he had me handcuffed to our headboard he growled, "I can't wait till this baby comes, and I can tie you up and milk you for hours like a little cow". It's how we've also ended up with 3 kids lol. I swear, sometimes I feel like I am way too lucky.

@TieMeUp :welcome: And Oof. I've a wee preggo fetish myself. Could help explain my brood as well. :uhoh: :drool:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline forcedimpregnation

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 04:49:51 PM »
I would do anything for him. If he wanted me to carry his child I would do so no matter how miserable it made me. Pm me?

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 01:27:09 AM »
@forcedimpregnation Use this neato little thing to get the attention of the person whose attention you're trying to get? I'd do it for you but I don't know who you were asking to PM you.

Offline radubadul

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2016, 08:43:39 AM »
my fantasy is not to rape someone but to see my wife raped. My wife is 30yo and i have this fanatasy where she gets fucked  by an old fat guy like 60yo. She is a tall and slim woman, i just imagine her coming home from office where she s dressed in heels and business like and this fat guy kidnaps her, brings her to his place and starts tearing her clothes off till she naked and only in heels, then he forces himself inside her while shes staning with her back to a wall. After fucking her many times for 2-3 days he lets her go...

Offline fervalarist

• Rep: 4
  • Mmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »
forced impregnation is another level of sexual excitement especially if you doesnt know whos the real daddy of your child   ;)
Revive the Realms of Caligula

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl