In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: My unusual fetish  (Read 367 times)

Offline risky

• Rep: 0
    • My Fetlife profile
My unusual fetish
« on: November 07, 2016, 10:52:16 AM »
I have secret fantasies about being psychologically abused, shamed, manipulated, etc. For example someone hacking my computer and stealing my nudes, then posting them online and laughing at me while I beg him to take them down. Of course I wouldn't like that if it really happened in real (probably), but its very hot to imagine it and fantasize about it. I am not submissive though - I imagine being forced/exposed against my own will, not submitting willingly.

I know my fantasies are not really directly related to this board's theme (physical rape), but it is rare to find a board with even something similar. I hope that's ok.

I have a profile on FL (for some reason I can't write the full name here, but it is the biggest BDSM social networking site), so if anyone wants to contact me, you can write me here, or on FL (username "risky_").

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: My unusual fetish
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:44:48 AM »
@risky Welcome! Humiliation fantasies aren't that rare, and we're 1/2 rape and 1/2 bdsm here anyway. The reason you can't type FL's full name in is because we don't permit competitor names on here. (We don't want people coming here pissing and moaning about competing websites so search engines pick it up and cause board wars.) You can put a link to it on your profile though. If you're looking for someone to play that fantasy out online in a roleplay, put a thread up in the Roleplay section under "Out of Character and Requests" ( http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html ) and click 'Notify' on the thread so you'll get email when someone replies. That will keep us on your radar in case people are slow to respond.
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline risky

• My Fetlife profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 11:49:08 AM »
I am not interested in roleplay, thank you for your reply though!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:34:30 PM by risky »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 07:47:02 PM »
I am not interested in roleplay, thank you for your reply though!

@risky Are you seeking real life roleplay or what then? Or someone to write stories for you?
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:06:11 PM »
Welcome @risky to our asylum. Certainly there's room for all sorts of non-consensual fantasies and certainly your fantasy fits the bill.

We try to be non-judgmental around here; we have people into all sorts of things from snuff to bondage to dom/sub to littles to daddy/little girl to flogging to...well, you get the picture. Certainly your point of view is welcome and hopefully you'll find some of the threads here interesting to you and worthy of your commentary.

The only exceptions around here are bestiality and pedophilia (basically any stories, roleplays or threads involving minors under the age of 18 in any capacity) due to legal restrictions. Otherwise, anything goes!

Once again, welcome!
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline risky

• My Fetlife profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:43 PM »
I am not even sure what "real life roleplay" is? :)

I did not register here with anything specific in mind. I am open to chatting, finding people with similar fetishes, etc. I guess I am not sure myself what I expect to find here :D

Offline risky

• My Fetlife profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 01:03:36 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome! @Carlosdevil

Offline Dark Places

• Rep: 40
  • This might sting a little...
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
Real-life roleplay is when you set up a simulated rape. It's not to be done without absolute trust and it isn't for everyone.
Yes. You will!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 11:58:05 AM »
I am not even sure what "real life roleplay" is? :)

I did not register here with anything specific in mind. I am open to chatting, finding people with similar fetishes, etc. I guess I am not sure myself what I expect to find here :D

@risky We draw a clear line here between consensual roleplay in which two consenting partners simulate rape, and real rape in which a rapist truly disregards all consent. We consider rape fantasy roleplay to be a subcategory of BDSM: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,11.0.html So roleplay is the only safe way for you to enjoy this kink, so I hope you're looking for that and not real rape! :watchout:

Offline risky

• My Fetlife profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 12:06:29 PM »
@RayPistonprowl I think you replied to the wrong post? I am not into rape (real or simulated) and I think I clearly stated that in my original post :)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 12:12:43 PM »
@RayPistonprowl I think you replied to the wrong post? I am not into rape (real or simulated) and I think I clearly stated that in my original post :)

@risky Same applies to finding someone to simulate your fantasy. You don't want the real thing. ;)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »
I had the pleasure of conversing with @risky yesterday and she was emphatic that she is not at all looking for someone to "out" her nude photos. She is just turned on by the concept of having her naked body on display against her will. She isn't really into rape fantasy so much as humiliation fantasy. She clearly understands the difference between real and fantasy. She's just into a very specific fantasy and of course we're open to that here, even if it isn't everybody's cup of borscht.
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin