In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Too taboo for me?  (Read 2154 times)

Offline catxcat

• Rep: 60
  • n00b
Re: Too taboo for me?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 08:39:07 PM »
probably the whole rape fetish in general no? especially gang rape. and also having a soft spot for the idea of actually being the rapist if it involves a straight girl. oh and my love of ageplay is probably terrible.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 244
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »
I don't think this is a fetish, but I feel like there is something wrong with me to want to do this. And it would totally turn me on.

I just really want to beat the shit out of men in general. I don't understand why. Just a knock down, drag out fight, especially with me fist punching his face.

Why. Why do I want to do that so much.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. You're definitely not alone because sometimes I feel that way, too. And I'm not very aggressive or violent unless a situation calls for it :shrug:
If he's not afraid to fight back and give as good as he gets (if not worse), and considering that biologically men are stronger than us, and without some sort of hand-to-hand combat or martial arts training then realistically we'd be doomed. Assuming you're not averse to having the crap beaten out of you as well, the adrenaline rush of getting into a fist fight with a man and coming out on top would be phenomenal.
The idea appeals to the sadist and masochist within >:) Or maybe it just boils down to the fact that sometimes we just want to break the things we love (or hate, as the case may be).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:26:43 PM by cosmicwitch »
Can somebody just let me out of here? If I die in a cage I lose a bet. -Rick

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 689
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2016, 11:18:26 PM »
Yes to everything you said! And you're right, I think it appeals to my sadism and masochism as well. :) I want to get it back as much as I'm giving it (maybe slightly less punching to my face, though :D).

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2016, 01:32:12 PM »
I don't think this is a fetish, but I feel like there is something wrong with me to want to do this. And it would totally turn me on.

I just really want to beat the shit out of men in general. I don't understand why. Just a knock down, drag out fight, especially with me fist punching his face.

Why. Why do I want to do that so much.

:rofl: You're so adorable, @Surrender2U :*
My pussy is squirting out air with a high pitched sound. -Ingy
It's like a freight train trying to fit into a Pringles tube. -Ingy
The rape and abuse is a feature, not a bug. -the savage
I need your body. Alive would suffice. -Ingenue, to me
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? I just finished wiping came through to the living room, collapsed in the sofa breathless and was like, oh help my fuck that was traumatic. -Conrad

Offline Hashtastic

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 08:25:27 PM »
Incest for sure. I don't actually want to fuck my sister, but when you stumble upon dozens of homemade videos of her and a dildo while fixing her PC, you kinda can't help but look at her differently. The whole thing sparked this fantasy about brothers and sisters that I would rather get rid of. I'm already strange enough :drool:
Afterwords, I get the girl high...

Offline Sexylaugh

• Rep: 7
  • Laugh, you'll live longer.
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2016, 05:18:40 AM »
I'm fine with all my fantasies and fetishes- I think the toughest part with them is sometimes not being able to fully explore/experience some of them.
Laugh, you'll live longer.

Offline buymebondsofsteel

• Rep: 20
  • Fucker in charge of these fucking fucks
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 04:27:07 AM »
To echo others, the whole rape fantasy thing is hard to accept. Even when I was very little and had no concept of sexuality in any way, I would play pretend I was kidnapped and locked in a cage. It was something that didn't surprise me much when I realized it, but it's still something I'm accepting. It's not so much that it's too taboo for me, but that it's too taboo for my area of the country/world and I can't imagine telling my partner that I have rape fantasies.
If anything, I wish my kinks were just less specific so I could enjoy more things without needing to explain a hundred tiny details.  :shrug:
MEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE GREEKS AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL!
 sir, the enemy has left us a giant wooden horse
oh rad bring it in

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 380
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 05:12:57 AM »
I have learnt to compartmentalize a bit and thus don't feel guilty as much as I used to with all my fantasies anymore. Sometimes, I honestly wish that I didn't have these stupid ideas, because fantasies or not i *am* thinking about things which would be illegal in real life and that for some reason i am not entirely comfortable with. These things are hard to address and talk about with your loved ones without being judged.

I indulge in rps and these stuff, with a feeling at the back of my head that one day for sure i will walk away from it all. Sometimes I want to walk away so so badly and be 'normal' like most people..

Offline buymebondsofsteel

• Rep: 20
  • Fucker in charge of these fucking fucks
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 05:39:18 AM »
...I indulge in rps and these stuff, with a feeling at the back of my head that one day for sure i will walk away from it all. Sometimes I want to walk away so so badly and be 'normal' like most people..
except that we all know that nobody is normal. Normal is an illusion. Urges, fantasies, kinks, they're natural. That's why we can't rid ourselves of them, right? Natural is about as normal as you can get.
Think of it this way; They're illegal because enough people did them that the government took action. So you're definitely not alone.
What matters is that you don't do them. You roleplay; nothing wrong with that, we all play pretend. But you do have your morals in order. You don't actually engage in those things because they're "wrong".
MEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE GREEKS AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL!
 sir, the enemy has left us a giant wooden horse
oh rad bring it in

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin