In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!): fetish rape submission torture slavery humiliation 

Author Topic: Your Own Personal Rape Criteria  (Read 947 times)

Online TheLurker

• Rep: 35
  • Lets find out how dark your desires are
Re: Your Own Personal Rape Criteria
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 11:49:08 AM »
1) Physical Specifications - It needs to be someone I know and someone that I'm close to. Bonus points if it's someone I talk to and meet with on a daily basis
2) Favorite Trophy - The dildo that I made her cum with
3) Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid - Making her watch videos of her being violated, breaking her mentally
4) Obligatory Sex Act - Pinning her down, I like a bit of a challenge. Plus it gives her a bit of hope that she might actually escape, and being able to take that hope away is such a turn on
5) Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment - Breaking her mind to the point where she doesn't know what's real or what isn't anymore. Driving her to the brink of insanity where the only way she can feel anything real, is a hard cock deep inside her fuck holes.
"You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable."

Offline rustneversleeps

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 02:41:41 PM »
1) Physical Specifications - Modest, nerdy and petite. A reserved "good girl".
2) Favorite Trophy - a photo of her busted meatholes
3) Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid - Anything that can be used as restraints. Usually zip ties or articles of her own clothing.
4) Obligatory Sex Act - Hard and abrupt anal
5) Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment - she must be thoroughly defiled and humiliated by way of combined mental and physical abuse.

Offline CerealRapist

• Bureau Scribe
  • Rep: 27
  • Stalker, collector, controller.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 05:27:07 PM »
2) Favorite Trophy - The dildo that I made her cum with

That is bloody brilliant @TheLurker!!!!
If you hope for anything just pray that I enjoy myself.

Offline Daria

• Rep: 57
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2017, 06:34:37 PM »

1) Physical Specifications - Anybody attractive to me. I don't really have a type (case in point: both Benedict Cumberbatch and Idris Elba are attractive to me). Stronger than me is obviously good but most men fit that bill. Most of the time around my own age.

2) Favorite Trophy - Trophies do not feature in my fantasies. Guess I'm a selfish victim who likes to keep her stuff...

3) Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid - Your hands. Being pinned down, groped, spanked...

4) Obligatory Sex Act - Sex.

5) Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment - Feeling helpless and out of control. A little degradation is fine but having control taken away from me is the central motivation for me.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 03:27:41 PM »

1) Physical Specifications - Anybody attractive to me. I don't really have a type (case in point: both Benedict Cumberbatch and Idris Elba are attractive to me).

So you like Brits eh ? :naughty: @Daria
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »
4) Obligatory Sex Act - Sex.

Oh dear. It's late and I'm slap happy. Can't stop sniggering at this one.  :laughgrin:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Daria

• Rep: 57
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »

1) Physical Specifications - Anybody attractive to me. I don't really have a type (case in point: both Benedict Cumberbatch and Idris Elba are attractive to me).

So you like Brits eh ? :naughty: @Daria

Finally somebody has figured me out.   :whistle:

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 32
  • n00b
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 07:52:22 AM »
Physical Specifications:  Not all that important.  What matters to me is that they look good.  I mean a tall leggy blond who would be a Nazi wet dream or a voluptuous black woman can be equally attractive to me, so it is hard to nail this down. 

Favorite Trophy:  The victim herself.  I am not a one and done guy.  I am a take off somewhere and spend days, weeks or even months raping and reprograming her mind until she thinks that what happened was a good thing, a just thing, and exactly what should have happened to her.

Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid: Ring or Spider gag (see further explanation in next section)

Obligatory sex act:  Oral rape. Don't get me wrong I like pussy as much as the next guy but for my fantasies it is largely about raping their mouths.  In a 'we don't care about what you say or think, the only reason you have a mouth is so I can use it to pleasure myself.' sort of way.

Rape Impulse that requires fulfillment: them breaking to it.  Learning to accept that society was wrong and they were born to be a pleasure object. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline The Sickness

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 01:49:02 AM »
1) Physical Specifications - Has to have a decent or beautiful face.  I can't have sex or rape someone with a ugly face but a beautiful body.
2) Favorite Trophy - Have me be the one that will take this girls virginity and also be the last person to ever have sex with her.
3) Most Useful Punishment - All kinds of sex
5) Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment - Hearing a beautiful victim begging for mercy or begging me to stop.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 84
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 06:48:03 PM »
1) Physical Specifications - Fairly open-minded about this criterion but I prefer that she be younger and smaller than I.
2) Favorite Trophy - I don't take trophies, unless we're talking about victim-as-slave-and-trophy. . . .
3) Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid - Stun gun/cattle prod
4) Obligatory Sex Act - Good, old-fashioned, unprotected vaginal sex.
5) Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment - Kidnapping? Enslavement? Torture? There are so many that it's hard to narrow down.  ;)
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline fervalarist

• Rep: 4
  • Mmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »
Physical Specifications- petite or short

Favorite trophy- her cries, like musical notes that lingers deep into my senses whenever I think of her or when i replay voice from the recorder to reenact that whole scene of pleasure again

Most Useful Punishment/Training Aid- your everyday belt, pillowcase, bagssling, brastrap, sanitary pads, her own voice in complete shock mode

Obligatory Sex Act - Force anal(gotta bleed), gagging(non-negotiable),golden drinks(quench her thirst and dental cleansing), deflowering her virgin

Rape Impulse That Requires Fulfillment- watching her squirm, wriggle, retract, real moan(in pain), breaking their sanity, burst that breaking point, defiling, her disapproving body language or eyes contact ... so much to add on...
Revive the Realms of Caligula

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 493
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2017, 10:48:18 AM »
Good god... Reading about each of the above has driven my imagination wild.. :wet:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl