In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Panties  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 255
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Panties
« on: June 01, 2015, 01:01:36 PM »
I'm fucking obsessed. It is a true fetish for me. If I have a pair of her panties to wrap over my cock and jerk off with I'm a pretty happy camper.

Sniff them after she cums in them, look at them on or off of her, molest her through them, push them aside or push them into her, paw through her drawer full of them, sneak some, demand a pair, take a pair right off her and pocket them, request a certain pair or style be worn, rip them strategically or right the fuck off, go panty shopping with her and select her purchases, cum on them while she wears them, cum on them in secret and leave them on her pillow or back in the drawer for her to find later, push them in her mouth for a gag, pull them over her head for a blindfold... Scold and punish her for not wearing them (dirty whore, no panties?) or not wearing the right style/color/ugly ones.

Panties.

Fuck yes.

BTW: thongs and g-strings need not apply. That earns derision and abuse. I need some fucking material to work with or I am not a happy camper.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 14
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
Re: Panties
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »
@Red Right Hand Laughed more than once during your excellent post.   :))

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 84
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »
Oh, I definitely have a bit of a panty fetish, in a way.  The Hunter always leaves them on a girl while he rapes her, at least for the first time.  Just tug them aside and shove into her...

And then of course, he takes them as his trophy afterward, a little reminder of his victory.  They go into a Ziploc baggie with the girl's name on it so he can inspect and remember.

As for styles?  I must disagree with my friend @Red Right Hand.  Thongs are my absolute favorite.  G-strings? Not so much...too little there.  But thongs are fantastic.  Tangas and boyshorts, and even bikini-style are good, too.  G-strings are low on my list, and I must so absolutely no to crotchless panties and no panties at all.  Yuck.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 728
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 12:11:34 PM »
I'm getting wet just reading these... :wet:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Heroin008

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »
I'm fucking obsessed. It is a true fetish for me. If I have a pair of her panties to wrap over my cock and jerk off with I'm a pretty happy camper.

Sniff them after she cums in them, look at them on or off of her, molest her through them, push them aside or push them into her, paw through her drawer full of them, sneak some, demand a pair, take a pair right off her and pocket them, request a certain pair or style be worn, rip them strategically or right the fuck off, go panty shopping with her and select her purchases, cum on them while she wears them, cum on them in secret and leave them on her pillow or back in the drawer for her to find later, push them in her mouth for a gag, pull them over her head for a blindfold... Scold and punish her for not wearing them (dirty whore, no panties?) or not wearing the right style/color/ugly ones.

Panties.

Fuck yes.

BTW: thongs and g-strings need not apply. That earns derision and abuse. I need some fucking material to work with or I am not a happy camper.

This entire post is so fucking hottt. You guys...
Just might become your new addiction...

Offline Leftwanting

• Rep: 67
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »
 >:) <3 <3 >:)

:*

Offline Bra_Lover

• Rep: 7
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 04:10:47 PM »

Panties.

Fuck yes.

you should check out   pantyobsession.com

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 400
  • Make me
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 05:22:48 PM »

Panties.

Fuck yes.

:girlwank:

Offline Hashtastic

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 02:21:17 PM »
I used to have this fetish but it just kinda went away :shrug:. I remember stealing my HS gf's mom's panties and figure out ways of secretly sniffing them while my gf gave me head. Pillows on the head, sheets over head, blindfolds then the lace panties in my mouth. I used to fantasize I was having a threeway with my gf and her mom, mom's pussy in my face while her daughter blew me. Pretty sure the girl knew about it, but I never brought it up. Wish I had, could have gotten really kinky >:)
Afterwords, I get the girl high...

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 06:42:58 PM »
Nothing is sexier than a woman in panties especially leopard also love when a female bends down and her shirt rides up and shows the rim of her panties something about that is just so incredibly sexy.

Offline Sexylaugh

• Laugh, you'll live longer.
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 03:01:16 AM »
I have a deep love for almost all lingerie (though things I would think poor women must be uncomfortable lol)

Love taking clothes off a woman or than just walking in with her naked. (Which does have its place too) but clothes and lingerie are like unwrapping presents for me. Lovely colors designs texture...

Whether I'm being gentle or tearing them off.
Laugh, you'll live longer.

Offline Bra_Lover

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »
:)

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 09:36:25 AM »
Panties are my "trophies" where I've had a session involving force or violence in some way. I usually cut or tear them off and put them in my pocket.  I save every pair. I have a private box where I keep them. In recent times, as in last night, I have taken another pair.

There are well over 30 pairs from 5 different girls.  Each pair has a story attached and I remember each session.   

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 728
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 12:09:23 PM »
The hottest panties I've seen in a long, long time....

(I wasn't sure where to post this.)
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 07:40:12 AM »
I love frenchies more than anything, even if they just are impossible to wear comfortably with jeans. But I love them. I want them in all the colours.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin