In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Would you share your fuckmeat?  (Read 1373 times)

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 874
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Would you share your fuckmeat?
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »
Just a random question.
Rapists, if you have a woman captured and ready for action, would you keep her strictly to yourself? Or eventually call some friends to run a train on her?

Victims, do you fantasize being taken by a single guy, gang rape or both?

I especially love the intimacy of a one-on-one rape, but love the idea of being fucked ragged by a group, as well. It's a mix :)
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Synesthete
  • Rep: 243
  • Have the lambs stopped screaming?
Re: Would you share your fuckmeat?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 11:42:45 PM »

I only fantasize about one-on-one scenarios. I like the intimacy of it and the potential for developing an emotionally complex rapist-victim relationship.

Also, I avoid physical violence and degradation in my fantasies, and a scenario with multiple rapists seems inherently violent to me.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:57:38 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »
Goodbye, horses, I'm flying over you.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 896
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 12:23:26 AM »
I still have the same fantasy of being tied to a goalie net and raped by a disgruntled hockey team... or even a celebratory team. I'm not picky.

S did buy us a regulation goalie net though and that has been sooooooo much fun. It's permanently set up because they have pegs that go into moorings so they don't slide around. It's been lovely. :)
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 357
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »
There is a voyeuristic side to me, so watching a rape is the second best thing to raping my fuckmeat. So yes, after having "broken her in" by taking her every hole over and over again for days until she's given up and stopped resisting as much, I'm going to have a fuck party in which she's going to be the Guest of Honor. Videos will be made, fucks will be given (and taken) and friends will leave happy. My little slut however may be a tad bit bruised and exhausted...
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 417
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 02:08:12 PM »

My usual "nightmares" are one-on-one, or feature a single rapist and her/his collaborator who doesn't actually fuck me, but simply helps control/violate me.

But there are many versions where there are multiple attackers: again, perhaps betrayed by a female lover who whores me out to her male friends (and female); or, a sports team or other group of men (the hockey-team/goal scenario @lysyn mentions resonates a lot; others are female teams, like on my "rape list" answer I mentioned Sunderland Ladies) corner me and expend their lust; or I've been captured/arrested/imprisoned and all the guards/captors want their turn...

So, it definitely varies a lot.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 64
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 05:58:28 PM »
As usual, I've got to differentiate my fantasies from my writing. When I'm fantasizing, it's usually a one-on-one experience. I don't LIKE sharing, personally. My fantasies usually involve a single woman who ends up (or sometimes starts out, in a mind control fantasy) worshiping me.

My writing is a whole 'nother story. When I'm writing, the attacker need not be me, and the victim need not be anybody I know or have any desire for (well, if I don't find her at all desirable, I won't be writing about her; but you get the idea, I hope). Therefore, though gangbangs aren't exactly part of the business day in my stories, I have no problem with using them if they seem appropriate at the moment.
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of a komodo dragon, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Maoiri

• Rep: 8
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 04:33:10 PM »
NO

Offline FallenAngel

• Rep: 74
  • Maoiri's Slut
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 04:44:36 PM »
NO

I think this surprised absolutely no one :P

And I don't like to be shared
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:16:52 PM by FallenAngel »
Just because I've Fallen
Doesn't mean I'm not an Angel

Offline McGrath

• Rep: 4
  • Owner of his filthy little slave whore
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 11:09:34 AM »
I would share her of course with everyone who wants to fuck her , i wouldn´t care if he is a homeless  or a rich person. Would search as many men as i can find to train her to be a good fuckmeat for all the men that come after us. I would tell them that they should fuck her as roughly as possible , including spankings,  beatings , humiliation and degradation,  i would put a bowl under her and would wait till it is filled with her blood ( which runs out of her pussy and asshole). I think that should be after 6-7 hours and 20-30 men that used her.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 148
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
Hell, no, I'm not sharing.  At best, when some guys find her dumped at the side of the road, they can do what they want, but otherwise find your own.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 874
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »
I love the fierce ownership some of you guys have on your toy ;)
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 68
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 04:41:51 PM »
Just a random question.
Rapists, if you have a woman captured and ready for action, would you keep her strictly to yourself? Or eventually call some friends to run a train on her?

I especially love the intimacy of a one-on-one rape, but love the idea of being fucked ragged by a group, as well. It's a mix :)

If the victim was as hot-looking as you, I wouldn't share  >:)

Offline Mr. Meanie

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 07:12:46 PM »
Never was good at sharing my toys while growing up.

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 04:13:31 AM »
Gang rape is a slightly sensitive subject for me, but I'm certainly not adverse to it in fantasy now and again.
I much prefer being coveted by just the one, but occasionally, say in gang scenarios, bank robberies gone dirty etc, I like the idea of being picked up by two guys.

I say I'm sensitive, but I once did an R/L roleplay  with three men (all very sweet guys) in which we feigned a kidnap over a weekend and I consider this one of the best experiences I've ever had sexually. They were very committed to their roles and I can tell you at points it was so involved I was actually scared (but not to safewording). Gang rape sure is a rush, both online and IRL, if done well.

Saying that though, none of the fantasy's with L involve other people. He's all the roughing up I need  :x
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline zsazzy

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »
I fantasized on being kidnapped.  Tied on bed and to be teased slowly by my rapist until I begged to be fucked. Another one is to be kidnapped by a group, tied on a table and be the ultimate sacrifice.  Blindfolded, not knowing whose cock is inside my pussy. Ravaged. Over and over again even if I'm begging.   :blush: :blush: :blush:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin