In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Heartland: Broken Heart.  (Read 1288 times)

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Master of Celebrity Noncon
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 29
  • A doubly fearsome Wrench.
Heartland: Broken Heart.
« on: October 22, 2021, 09:52:05 AM »
This is a story @Archon1980 requested from me. I got up early today just to finish this first part of it for him. More will be coming along the pipe later, but I'm so far satisfied with this project's progress, and I think you will all be too. I'm happy I got to polish up this first bit last night and this morning. Enjoy the first part!

Heartland: Broken Heart

Feet scrabbled over loose rock on the mountainside, the sound of barking dogs and shouting men in the far distance. 3 shadows crouched low behind a stand of large rocks, and looked to his two fellows.

“All of us still here?” The first said.

“Yeah, but we need to find a place to hold up….” the second muttered, shivering and breathing into his hands. “We won’t last long out here. Either the cops get us and it’s back to death row, or we freeze to death and save them the trouble.”

The third man pointed down and to the west slightly. “Look there. Cabin. Probably a vacation spot, we can hide there……”

Chapter 1:

Amy Fleming stepped out of her truck, and stretched, feeling her shoulders pop. She let out a long sigh of relief. The ride to the cabin had been long, and she could hardly wait to begin 2 long weeks of relaxation and rest. Her long blonde hair was tied in a loose ponytail, spilling from under her wide brimmed cowboy hat. She walked to the back of the truck and took her bags out, heading for the door of the cabin.

What Amy didn’t know is that this would be the longest vacation of her life.

Inside the main coat closet at the entrance to the cabin, 3 men were tightly huddled. Mason, Raoul, and Lemuel remained as silent as possible. The 3 men had heard the truck coming, but not yet seen it’s occupant. Raoul looked out through the crack between the doors. His stony expression turning into a smile.

“It’s a bitch.” he whispered “A pretty one….”

“Lemme see!” Lemuel demanded, leaning forward, Raoul put a hand on his chest. “You’ll get to see her. ALL of her. Just shut up and wait.” The fat, brown-skinned man said. The 3 men were friends, or something like it, after years of sharing a cell, Mason and Lemuel were actually brothers, and Raoul was as good as one, to them. “What’s she look like?” Mason asked.

Raoul saw her set her bags down, and close the cabin’s door. “See for yourself.” he said, pushing the closet open and stepping out.

Amy froze as she heard the door to the closet open to her left. She saw 3 figures emerge, big ones, orange ones. She slowly turned, her blue eyes going wide as the color drained from her face.

Mason whistled. “Shiiiiit! She is pretty…..” he said, running at Amy.

The cowgirl didn’t even have time to react before his bulk slammed into her, knocking her into the wall and stunning her. Lemuel stalked over, reaching out for the unconscious blonde. “Ooooh….. I wanna play with her now, can I have her first!?” He asked. Mason slapped his hands away. “No, you know how we decided this in the pen. Raoul’s been in there longest, he gets to have the first bitch we catch!” he rebuked his brother. Lemuel sighed dejectedly.

Raoul strode across the room, and grabbed Amy by the hair. She let out a grunt of pain, and squirmed in his grasp. “Mmmm…..Pretty Gringa….” he muttered, pushing her back up against the wall. He leaned in and smelled her hair. Amy felt her blood run cold for the second time that evening.

This wasn’t going to be a murder or a robbery. “Get….away from me!” She hissed, twisting in his grasp, pushing at his flabby chest with her small hands. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the wall. “Shut it, slut!” he growled, his nasty breath making her gag.

“We’ve been on death row for 12 years, Blondie!” he continued, leaning in and running his slimy tongue over her cheek. “We haven’t had a woman in all that time…… you’re going to relieve us. All 3 of us. If you want to live after this is over, you’ll be a good little dicksucker and not make us beat you!” he said, slobbering on her neck and cheek.

Mason spoke up. “What’s it gonna be, Cowgirl? You wanna be raped, or raped and then strangled?” he asked her.

Amy was shaking like a leaf. She was terrified, these men would kill her!!! “Please don’t hurt me….” she begged, tears coming from her big blue eyes. “Oh it’s gonna hurt pretty girl…..” Lemuel said, a massive bulge in his prison jump suit pants. Amy looked at each of the men. They were all hideous, ugly, unshaven faces, fat, hairy bodies which stank of unwashed BO,  She could both see the huge cock in Lemuel’s pants, and feel the massive one pressing into her belly through Raoul’s clothes.

“I…I….Please….. just… let me go…..take what you want…..just don’t do this to me…” she pleaded. Raoul responded by grabbing both halves of her blouse and tearing it open. Buttons scattered across the floor, and Amy yelped in shock. Her pale, blue bra was exposed to the 3 leering men. Raoul grabbed her neck, and threw her to the floor. “I’m taking EVERYTHING I want, Gringa!” he said, smiling at her with yellow teeth.

Amy squirmed and struggled as the men stripped her, pulling off her boots, tearing away the remains of her top and then ripping the bra violently off her modest chest, her B-cup tits coming into view as they cheered. Raoul immediately began to lick and suck on her breasts, biting her pink nipples and squeezing the soft mounds. Lemuel undid her belt and pulled the jeans off her long, kicking legs. He then made a grab for her blue panties, tearing them off her wide hips. He put them to his face and inhaled deeply. “Let’s get this slut to the bedroom!” Raoul said, trying to force a kiss on her. “NO!!! NO!!!” Amy screamed, struggling.

Finally having had enough, Raoul punched her in the belly. “You want me to beat you ugly, fuck your holes, and then hang you, girl?” he hissed, squeezing her throat. Amy gulped for air, shaking her head. “Then stop fucking fighting us! You’re gonna take dick no matter what, now stop!” He punched her in the belly again. “Making.” another punch. “It.” another. “HARDER!” This time a slap across her pretty face. Amy groaned in pain. She was stripped naked, 3 ugly, flabby men preparing to make her their sexual plaything, and all her efforts to escape had gotten her was a belly-beating.

Raoul wrapped her ponytail around his hand, and dragged her by the hair, ignoring her wail of agony as he pulled her up the stairs to the bedroom. He stopped at the top of the stairs. “Hey, Mason! Toss me her hat, I want the bitch to wear it for me!” he said. The other man grinned and threw it to him.

With that, the beautiful young blonde felt herself dragged into the bedroom, and she reached out for the door as it was closed behind her.

Chapter 2:

Amy felt herself lifted and thrown onto a mattress. She bounced once, then came to rest. The pretty cowgirl dared not look at her attacker. She didn’t want to see his hideous naked body. Raoul eagerly stripped, letting his dirty prison uniform rest on the floor. He was going to enjoy breaking the hot little rancher girl in front of him! He threw the hat at the shaking, crying woman. “Put it on, white girl!” He said, dropping his filthy underwear. Amy smelled him as he stripped to nothing, and wanted to puke. He stank terribly. Shaking, she sat up in bed, and put the had on her head, face flushing with shame.

“You cherry, cunt?” He asked, stepping towards her. Amy looked up at him in shock. “N-No!” She said, her face red. It was true, she wasn’t a virgin, though not far off from it, having only been with one man before. She stared, transfixed at her soon to be “Lover”.

He was 300 pounds of flabby, sweaty, hairy brown flesh, greasy black hair covered him, and the cock jutting from under his grotesque belly horrified her. It was thick as her wrist, uncut, unwashed, with two testicles the size of chicken eggs hanging below it. It looked like an arm. “No….oh my god…” She muttered, edging backwards slightly on the bed in horror. Raoul grabbed her by the ankle, and pulled her back to the middle of the bed.

“Whats wrong Gringa? You don’t like Raoul? Too bad!” he said, spitting in her face. Amy flinched in revulsion as she splayed her legs wide, and sat on the bed between them. He slapped his cock against her firm abs, noting her pierced navel. This girl checked every possible box for him: Blonde, white, slender, fit, blue eyes, pretty face, pierced belly button. He was going to keep her, he resolved, even after the others had their fun, he’d take her with them, use her as his sex-slave!

Amy’s fingers clenched the sheets until her knuckles turned white. She looked at the fat cock-head rubbing on her flat, firm abs, leaving a greasy trail on her silky skin. Raoul felt the cool metal of her piercing on his foreskin, the soft contours of her abs, the shaking as his new bitch trembled. He leaned down and grabbed her ponytail firmly. “Open your mouth, princess, Raoul wants a sloppy kiss….” he said, offering her his tongue. Amy hesitated slightly, then parted her lips.

She felt his slimy tongue force between them, and deep into her mouth. Amy retched immediately, his breath was rancid, and she could taste his spit. It tasted like he hadn’t brushed his teeth in years. “Maybe he hasn’t?” Amy wondered. The men had been in prison, they clearly didn’t wash often. Raoul’s tongue slithered around hers, intertwining with it as she sobbed in helpless frustration, before it slid down her throat. She gagged and put her small hands to his fatty chest, pushing against him in futile efforts to lift his bulk off her. All it got her was her hands covered in greasy sweat as it sunk into his flab.

He sucked her tongue wetly and broke the kiss, licking her lips and spitting into her open mouth. Amy gagged and turned to the side, spitting it back out. He twisted her right nipple painfully. “Don’t fucking spit it out. Open wide, skank. You swallow my spit, get that? Call it practice, you’re gonna need it for what I give you later….” he said. Amy locked eyes with him, and opened her mouth. He hacked up a glob of mucus into her mouth, and Amy, this time, swallowed it like a good little slut.

One hand went to her chest, and the other gripped his cock. It was time. He would spear his prize.

As he fondled her small tits, the head of his cock rubbed up and down her shaved slit, preparing to engage in the first rape he would commit since he was locked up. “Look at me bitch. I wanna see your horror when I give you my dick.” He ordered, pawing at her tits. Amy looked up at him, her beautiful blue eyes meeting his dark, lustful ones.

This was Raoul’s favorite part: Making a pretty young white woman take his foot-long brown cock for the first time, watching her face contort in pain and humiliation as a they took a penis far too large for their tight slit. He pushed forward, slowly, watch Amy’s expression change from fear and shame to abject horror as her mouth gaped, her eyes bulged, then a grimace of pain as she was stretched too wide, her face flushing with humiliation, her pussy overworked taking his freakish dick.

He loved that grimace, teeth clenched, eyes squeezed shut, neck straining, face red. He remembered every girl he had seen make that look, from college cheerleaders to MILF housewives. Amy was his favorite thus far. Raoul let out a long groan of pleasure at the tight fit, and savored the moment. Taking hold of her hips, he began to thrust, forcing more and more of his thick shaft into the squirming, sobbing cowgirl under him. She gasped in pain, her tits jiggling enticingly with every powerful stroke into her. His dirty nails dug into the soft, pale skin of her waist, and he stuffed her with cock, more and more, his hairy, greasy gut pressing into her flat, fit belly.

Amy was in agony. She had never experienced a man this large before, and it felt like she was being fisted to the elbow. She gasped in pain as the bulbous head of her rapist’s prick smashed into her cervix. She could feel it bruise deep inside her. He laid atop her and kissed her again, moving his hands to her firm, round ass. “I’m gonna leave my mark deep in there, Gringa.” he muttered, slobbering on her. Amy’s eyes went wide. “No…..” she muttered, craning her neck to get away from his greedy tongue. “No no no….”.

She felt his large hands tighten their grip on her rump, and he pulled her onto him. Amy’s shriek of pain echoed through the house.

Lemuel looked up the stairs and smirked. “You think that was her asshole gettin’ broken, or her cunt?” he asked his brother. Mason thought. “I’m gonna go with ass, you wanna bet on it?” “Sure do, winner gets to fuck her next!” Lemuel offered. Mason grinned. “I’ll take that action!”

Raoul forced his tongue into her mouth again, and began to hump her in earnest, drawing his entire shaft from her tight cunt and then slamming back into her in long, fast, powerful strokes that shook the bed and made the slap of flesh on flesh fill the bedroom. He broke the kiss and licked her face “I like riding you, Cowgirl. I’ll make you ride me, soon!” He said, his voice dripping with lust. Amy cringed, the idea of being forced to mount and pleasure this man sickened her. He groped and kissed her as he pounded her tight pussy, bruising the back wall of her slippery womb with the head of his mutant cock.

For the next 45 minutes, Amy endured a savage rape. Her tits were sucked and bitten when they weren’t being pawed and squeezed, her ass was slapped to make her clench her pussy tighter around her attacker, to thrust her wide hips back up at him while he stuffed her. Raoul kissed her, made her kiss him, licked her lips, spit into her mouth, and choked her, relishing in fucking the hot little cowgirl. Finally, he fell low on her, and began to thrust rapidly. Amy’s eyes went wide as saucers. She knew what was coming. “No! NO WAIT! DON’T!!! NOOOOOO!!!” she screamed, fading into a long, loud wail of utter despair as Raoul gave one final thrust, burying his cock deep into her tight, white belly.

She felt it jerk, and thick, slimy cum filled her. Amy put her hands over her face and screamed. She was a rape victim now, pumped full of sticky, chunky jizz by a sweaty, fat convict. Raoul collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. “That was the best fuck ever….” he panted, pulling her hands away from her face and kissing her again. “Was it good for you too, baby?” he asked, mocking her utter misery. Amy only cried, and Raoul tipped her hat down over her face. “Gimme a minute, once I’m ready, you’re gonna suck my cock.” He said, rolling off of her.

Amy laid, almost catatonic, shivering, covered in her rapist’s greasy sweat, a thick trickle of jizz leaking out of her slit.

She took shaking breaths as she steeled herself, realizing this was far, far from over.

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
Re: Heartland: Broken Heart.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 09:52:52 AM »

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 10:25:54 AM »
Amy laid, almost catatonic, shivering, covered in her rapist’s greasy sweat, a thick trickle of jizz leaking out of her slit.

This is classic Fear! 

Love that you've done a Heartland fic. Amber Marshall (Amy Fleming) is a very hot cute cowgirl. After this story you should do a Georgie story. Alisha Newton is seriously hot too!

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 10:40:12 AM »

This is classic Fear! 

Love that you've done a Heartland fic. Amber Marshall (Amy Fleming) is a very hot cute cowgirl. After this story you should do a Georgie story. Alisha Newton is seriously hot too!

Believe it or not, I literally have never watched a single fucking second of the show. Never seen it, vaguely knew it existed, only found out about Amber because Archon came to me and asked me to write this.

I quite frankly pulled Amy's characterization entirely out my ass, and I do not know a single fucking thing about the show besides "Hot cowgirl".

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 155
  • Not happy or sad, just zen.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 11:21:13 AM »
Fuuuuuck, that was really good.  Earned a rep from me.  Can't wait to see more.   :fap:
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 07:05:33 AM »
@Archon1980 @vile8r1

Part 2:

Amy covered her face with her hands and sobbed. She had been raped, brutally, by a dirty, disgusting convict, and worse than that, he had filled her belly with his greasy sperm. Amy silently prayed that she wouldn’t get pregnant from the attack, she didn’t know what she would do if she had to give birth to Raoul’s bastard child.

There she lay, weeping and shuddering in disgust and shock, for what felt like an eternity. Then she felt fat, calloused fingers in her soft blonde hair. She yelped as she was jerked up right, and thrown forward. Amy found herself on the floor, bracing herself with her hands, shaking and dazed. She felt her hair pulled again, and grabbed at the thick wrist of her attacker. “Ow ow OW!!!” she yelped as she dragged her in front of him and spun her around. Her expression turned to one of utter disgust.

A few inches from Amy’s face, Raoul’s slimy, half-hard cock was waiting. She could smell it, and her stomach turned. “Give me a blowjob, blondie!” he grunted, rubbing the slimy head of his cock against her cheek. Amy grimaced in revulsion. “I….I don’t know how….” she stammered, craning her neck to get away from the eager penis. “I teach you. You’ll be great in no time!” Raoul said twisting her head back to face his cock, and beating her face with the heavy, cum-slicked meat. The pretty cowgirl sobbed, her humiliation simply wouldn’t end! “You open your mouth and suck on it, lick it like a piece of candy, you bite me, and I’ll drown you in the toilet like a rat, understand me?” He asked, pushing the head against her pretty lips. Amy looked at him, eyes full of tears, and gave him a little nod.

“Good girl, open up….” He said. Amy opened her mouth, and Raoul slowly, deliberately fed her his brown meat. He loved the look on her face when she tasted his cum on her tongue, the expression of utter disgust. “Never tasted cum before, huh gringa?” he asked, laughing at her suffering. “You’ll get plenty of it from now on.”

Raoul rested about 5 inches of his greasy cock in her warm mouth and let out a long, contented sigh. Fresh out of prison, and the first act of freedom he was taking was turning a pretty little blonde cowgirl into a sex-pet. “How’s your gag reflex?” He asked, putting a hand on the back of her head. Amy’s eyes went wide, and she shook her head, making small, muffled sounds of protest. He pulled her deeper, feeling her resist his attempt at forcing her head. “Hey!” He snarled, slapping the back of her head. “Don’t you fucking fight me, white girl! I done worse shit to bitches for less!”

Amy stopped fighting, and let him stuff her pretty face deep into the dark, nasty depths of his crotch. Her throat stretched and she let out a loud gag. “GHHHHACK!!!”

She clutched at her neck. The pain was horrible, it felt like she had been forced to swallow an apple whole, and she couldn’t breathe. Her gag reflex was running nonstop, milking the burly dick stuffed down her swan throat. “Oooooh that’s the good shit…..” Raoul groaned. “Use your tongue more, and suck, don’t just sit there!” he barked. Face red from both choking and shame, Amy did as she was ordered, licking as he thrust the huge shaft in and out of her tight, white mouth, and sucking on it like a lollypop, sobbing and flushing red with shame at the sloppy, wet sounds coming from her mouth on his cock.

“Good girl…… You’ll be a natural cocksucker in no time! A few days, I think, and you’ll suck like a porn star!” Raoul said, stroking her hair and guiding her up and down, coaching her to take more of his meat on her own, to choke herself and shove her face into his pubes. “You stay there and suck…..I gonna tell you a little story, Gringa!” he ordered, patting her cheek. Amy looked up at him, her big blue eyes watering as her neck stretched painfully.

Raoul laid back. “I was in prison for long time until just recently. I broke out with my friends, you met them. You know why I was there, Gringa?” he asked. Amy shook her head, not daring to take his meat from her mouth to answer. “I did to 16 other bitches what I’m doing to you. Oh they were good… I remember each one….” he said wistfully. “But the last one…. when she was sucking my cock like you are? She bit me.”

Amy gagged, and flinched, the size of his cock in her throat was agony. Her new “lover” continued. “I took that slut outside her house, and I hanged her from a tree, nice and slow…..” he said, thrusting his hips up to meet Amy’s face. “She was a brunette, with big, fat tits, real ones. They jiggled so nice….. she had long legs, I still remember them kicking and dancing as she choked to death….. Ahhhh it was almost as good as fucking her. I came HARD to it! Nice little rope-dance for me…..”

Raoul looked down at Amy. She was utterly terrified. “You’re lucky I like you, Gringa. Instead of finishing you, as long as you behave….” Raoul stopped, his breath hitching. “FUCK!!!!” He mashed her face deep into his crotch and ground in it. Amy felt his cock swell, then an explosion of hot slime filled her tight, sore throat. “DRINK MY MILK, YOU LITTLE COWGIRL CUNT!!!” he hissed, holding her head tightly.

Amy struggled to gulp down his mess, her face turning red, then purple as she swallowed feverishly, fighting both the thick, sticky fluid and the rancid taste it filled her mouth with. She finally managed, her vision beginning to see spots as her air was cut off. He shoved her off his dick and let her fall to the floor.

Panting, Raoul finished where he had left off. “….Long as you behave, I’ll keep you. You’ll be my fuckpet!” he said. Amy covered her mouth with a hand, nauseated. She had never felt so sick in her life. Not only had she sucked this dirty convict’s unwashed cock, she had been forced to eat his stale, musky cum.

And then there was what he had said to her. He was a killer and a rapist, and if she didn’t comply, he’d gladly find a horrible way to end her life. But Amy wasn’t sure what was worse. Her choices were a painful demise at the hands of Raoul and his sick friends, or a life of sexual slavery to the grotesque pig who had just flooded her mouth with his greasy sperm.

Raoul eyed the sobbing, nauseated woman. He was enjoying his first lay in years, and with a little more training, Amy would be a perfect fucktoy for him. She was just the right size, and just his type. He had already decided that as soon as he recovered from the afterglow of the beautiful blonde’s first blowjob, he would take her ass.

He licked his lips. After that she’d have to satisfy the two brothers for a spell, but after that, she would be all his. His to whip, and hit, and molest, and spit on, and fuck whenever he wanted. She would be his entertainment, his stress relief, and the outlet for his anger. When she was good, she’d get off with just a few slaps and a load of cum in her belly, when he was angry or she misbehaved, it would be a beating and a savage 3 hole session……

Yes, Amy would be his new pet. Tight, white, and beautiful.

Raoul felt his cock growing hard again at the mere thought.

“Hey Blondie….. Get on the bed…..I have something else new to show you…..”

Offline bobrob1120

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 07:31:17 AM »
Love this. Never watched the show but I’d love to watch this episode.

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 08:20:31 AM »
Love this. Never watched the show but I’d love to watch this episode.

I have never watched it either, in fact up until Archon requested this story from me, I only vaguely knew it existed, and actually thought it was a wild-west period drama!

The way this story was birthed, actually, is, Archon and I met, and he asked if I take requests. I tells him it depends on the request, he gives me the basic kind of rough outline, and I looked up Amber Marshall.

I thought she was very pretty, and I figured "What the hell, I'll give it a try."

Here we are two chapters later and I'm having the time of my goddamn life, this is *so* much fun to write.

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 08:14:55 PM »
Yes, Amy would be his new pet. Tight, white, and beautiful.

Love it! @FearTheWrench   Thank you for the new chapter!  :fap:

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2021, 12:25:37 AM »
I LOVED IT.  Can't wait to see what the gang has in store for Amy next.  Rep earned.
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 01:25:36 AM »
Part 3:

Shaking, barely holding down the urge to vomit, Amy did as she was told, and climbed onto the bed. She set her right hand down, and then jerked it away as it touched a pool of the cum that had been pumped into her earlier. She grimaced in disgust, looking away from her own slime trail. Raoul pointed to the middle of the bed “Hands and knees, Gringa.” he ordered, watching her follow his command like a trained pet. He looked at her tight, round ass and licked his lips. He was going to enjoy making her squeal.

Walking around the bed, he positioned himself in front of her and took hold of her head. “Get it nice and slick…..” he muttered, stuffing his cock down her throat. Truth be told, he just wanted to see her choke on his brown meat again, and roughly throatfucked his pretty captive until his was rock hard again. He pulled his cock from between her soft lips, and hit her in the face with it a few times, laughing and moving back behind her.

“Bite the fucking sheets, bitch!” He growled, pushing her head down into the mattress. “Ow! Huh? Euuuuuugh….” Amy squealed in disgust, he had shoved her face into the puddle of slimy cum. She felt it on her cheek, and sticking to strands of her hair. “I said bite, girl!” He hissed, slapping her on the ass.

Yelping in pain, Amy bit the sheets, tasting his cum and shuddering in revulsion. Raoul grabbed her ass, and pried her cheeks apart, looking at her tight, pink hole. Amy’s hair stood on end when he spat into her crack, shivering at the unfamiliar sensation. “Hold your ass open. You fight me or let go, and I’ll let the other two do whatever they want with you when we’ve all had a turn…..” He threatened.

Amy reached back, and took her ass cheeks in hand, holding them wide for her rapist. She knew what was going to happen to her. She was no slut, but she knew what anal was. Raoul rested the fat, hard head against her hole. He savored the moment, and thrust forward.

The cowboy hat flew from her head as Amy threw her head back, sheets still clenched between her teeth. She let out a long, muffled scream of absolute agony. White-hot pain surged through her asshole, up her back, as Raoul forced anal sex onto his new slave. She dared not let go of her ass, and instead dug her nails into her cheeks. Tears ran from her crystal blue eyes.

“Ooooh fuck you’re a tight one….” He groaned, reaching under her and grabbing at her soft belly for support as he began to thrust, stuffing inch by inch of his oversized dick up her ass. Amy let out a muffled scream with each thrust, she felt Raoul’s belly spilling over her ass and onto her back. He lay atop her, smothering her into the mattress, savoring her tight, warm fit on him.

And he began to rape her ass in earnest.

The bed creaked loudly, the slap of flesh of flesh echoed in the room, and Amy let out muffled screams in time to his thrusts. Her pain was an aphrodisiac for him, making him fuck her all the harder, trying to break the tight, hot cowgirl under him. Raoul loved it, her misery, her pain, it made her all the better. A pliant, scared sex-slave, all his, to beat and fuck when and how he wanted. He felt a trickle of blood run down his shaft and drip off his balls.

He licked up her back, then pressed a kiss between her shoulder blades. He pulled her head up and up, until the sheets slid from between her teeth, fucking her as he pulled her back into his flabby gut. “P-please no more it’s too big you’re killing me….!” Amy pleaded.

“Too big for you, Gringa? Say it again!” he grunted, feeling himself close to cumming in her ass. He wanted to hear her say it. Amy winced in agony. “YOUR COCK’S TOO BIG!!!! IT HURTS!!!” She screamed, devolving into sobbing.

That did it. Raoul gave a mighty thrust into her, and unloaded into her ass. Amy squeaked in revulsion, feeling hot, sticky jizz fill her previously virgin rectum. It was an unpleasant, uncomfortable sensation to her. Raoul let her drop, and then fell on top of her. Amy could barely breathe, mired in stink, in sweat, in pain, in her rapist’s doughy flesh.

After several minutes, he rolled off of her. “You belong to Raoul now. You like Raoul’s big cock, yeah?” He asked, stroking her back. “N-…” Amy stopped. “Y-Yes….” she corrected herself. “Smart Gringa.” He said, playing with her hair. “Get your ass in the shower.” He said, pointing to the bathroom door across the room. “The other two guys gonna have some fun with you, then we gonna leave, and you gonna come and be Raoul’s bitch….” he said.

Shock set in for Amy as she mechanically complied, limping to the bathroom door and shutting herself in the shower. She wasn’t done yet. The other two men would rape her, and then the horrible man who had defiled her so brutally would make her into a sex-slave…..

Amy heard the door open, and saw one of the other men enter. He was already naked, displaying his pasty, fatty body.

Lemuel entered the shower, and put Amy on her knees.

“Suck me off, you bitch!” He hissed, forcing her to choke on his cock. He was just as hung as Raoul, and somehow smelled even worse. Amy did her duty, giving her second rapist clumsy head as he groaned in pleasure.

Mason and Raoul sat on the stairs, discussing the plan going forward. “So you wanna keep that blonde, huh?” Mason asked. “Yeah, she’s my type. Gonna make her my bitch, fuck her and hit her whenever I want, maybe I’ll brand her, or get a tattoo put on her.” The other man replied. “If Lemuel don’t kill her, that is.”

Raoul shook his head. “Nah, I let him know that if he damages my property, I’ll zip tie his fat neck like he did that stripper he always loves to talk about…”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m still pissed at him. She was gonna be MY personal toy, and he goes and puts a zip tie around her neck while he makes her suck his cock. Perfect little brunette, too….” Mason said, punching the wall. “But anyhow, you’re SURE you cousin won’t mind you bringing that cowgirl in?” he asked.

“Nah, Luis is cool. He’d let us all keep a bitch, if we had enough. Hey, maybe when we done here, I’ll help you get one!” he said, clapping Mason on the back.

The door opened, and a smaller, younger woman, about 18, stepped inside. She had dark hair, pale skin, and was curvier than the gorgeous blonde Raoul had dominated.

She stopped and stared at the two men. “Who the fu-“ She didn’t even finish the word before Mason tackled her.

Amy was bent over the bed,  a bar of soap stuck between her teeth to muffle her screams as Lemuel fucked her pussy as hard as he could. He had just finished regaling her with the story of how he killed a stripper with a zip tie and his cock down her throat, and how he wished he was allowed to do that to her as well. Since he wasn’t, he was fucking her extra hard, and occasionally punching her in the back of the head.

Suddenly, Amy’s head snapped up. She knew the voice she had heard. “No….Oh god no!!!” She thought.

The door opened, and Raoul and Mason entered. Held tightly in Mason’s grip was her cousin, Georgie.

“LET ME GO YOU FAT SON OF A BITCH!!!” The little brunette screamed, kicking and spitting. Amy spit the soap out. “GEORGIE!!!!” she shrieked, horrified to see her in the grasp of these evil men.

“Amy!? GET AWAY FROM HER!!! I’LL KILL YOU, RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!” She snarled trying to bite at Mason’s arms.

“Got a live one there.” Lemuel said, flatly, not stopping his rape of Amy. The blonde looked at Raoul “Please, let her go, she’s just a kid!” she pleaded. “I’ll do whatever all of you want, I’ll suck your cocks, I’ll ride you, you can g-get me p-pregnant if you want….. just please let Georgie go…..” she begged. Lemuel grunted, and came inside her, then punched her in the back of the head. “Shut it, slut.” he snapped.

“Hey, no damaging my stuff, you little shit.” Raoul said. “Sorry.”

Mason groped his squirming catch. “Kid, huh? Ain’t no kid got tits like this! How old are you, hot stuff?” he asked, pulling Georgie closer. “I’m 19!!!” she snapped, landing a kick on his shin. He ignored it, and bear hugged her tightly, squeezing breath from her little body.

“19 ain’t a kid. 19 is prime fuckmeat! I’m gonna make this one my pet, like you did the blonde!” He said, looking at Raoul.

“Fine. Choke her out, tie her up, and let’s get out of here. You can play with her at Luis’ place. Lemuel, get dressed, I’m gonna tie up my new fuck hole…..” he said, advancing on Amy.

Georgie struggled for air, her consciousness fading. She would be victim, soon, to Mason’s big cock. It would take her virginity roughly, and she would be his fuck-dolly.

Amy was tied and gagged as she watched her cousin being bound up in the same way. She knew that a life of abuse and sexual humiliation waited for her. Raoul would never let her go, she would be his little slave.

She felt her heart break. For herself, for Georgie, for her parents, her friends, and the life she had.

It was over now. She and her beloved cousin would be fuckpets for convicts.

She was half-marched, half dragged out to the truck she had come in, and forced to sit on the floor next to Raoul. Georgie was propped onto Mason’s lap as he pawed at her clothed, unconscious body, licking and kissing at her face. Lemuel turned the truck on, and pulled out of the drive.

Amy felt the truck move, and despair overtook her.

She was being driven to her new prison-home.

End…..?

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 02:31:01 AM »
@archon1980 @vile8r1

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2021, 02:49:01 AM »
Oh my gosh, I fucking loved it.  I hope there is more coming.   :fap:

Offline FearTheWrench2.0

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 02:52:05 AM »
Eventually.

I will get around to a sequel to this in due time, for now, I'm celebrating a job well done and looking at what project I want to work on next. I need to update somali pirates, and I have several other things on the burner.

Glad you liked it, though!

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 08:52:37 AM »
 :fap: :fap: :fap: Awesome ending, Fear!  Loved this whole story and your nasty gang of convicts. You earn a rep from me.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980