In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room  (Read 43010 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room
« Reply #240 on: May 17, 2015, 04:11:10 PM »
@well_hung_jack : Watching lesbians try to have sex is like watching a dog try to open a tin of hotdogs...
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Cinnamon_Spider

• Rep: 24
  • Want a taste?
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2015, 08:13:29 PM »
@RayPistonprowl :  Wtf turned you on, Cin?

--

@Rosary : Was it my worms, Spider?

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1051
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2015, 07:55:51 PM »
RayPistonprowl: I've got a total naughtybits crush on Rosie though
*comes back as a ghost and eats kraft mac n cheese* ~MamaMeadow (SAME THO ~me)
another time I made a Sim that I bricked into a standing-only cell of hell in the backyard and it took him FOREVER to die ~MamaMeadow
Who hasn't done that? ~Trill

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2015, 02:32:36 AM »
well_hung_jack [30|May 02:31 PM]: Christ on a trumpet, why am I so fucking horny today?!?! I'm hung-over to fuck and already on my second orgasm... IT'S NOT NATURAL!!! :O
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2015, 02:34:40 AM »
well_hung_jack [30|May 03:08 AM]: My parents had a variety of cats when I was a child, I always found them to be strange and aloof creatures
well_hung_jack [30|May 03:11 AM]: My parents I mean... The cats were lovely :rofl:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2015, 02:41:14 AM »
kittyumbrass [29|May 08:03 PM]: dinnerdinnerdinnerdinnerdinne rdinnerdinnerdinner BATMAN!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #246 on: May 31, 2015, 02:49:37 AM »
well_hung_jack [29|May 07:42 PM]: Talking of pussy... HONESTLY, that smell! Do I need to change my bedsheets or put the shower head up my dog's hoo-hoo?

Addie [29|May 07:43 PM]: Sounds like you need to get your dog to the vet for a yeast infection before a loaf of bread pops out of her hoo hoo

well_hung_jack [29|May 07:44 PM]: Is that where bread comes from?!?! Fucking gross, that's me WELL off sandwiches

Addie [29|May 07:44 PM]: Nah, that's just where Tesco gets its bread from. You don't shop at Tesco, do you? :bateyes:

Cannonball [29|May 07:47 PM]: Good thing I am starting early in the day killing brain cells. I don't think these are things I want to remember!

well_hung_jack [29|May 07:47 PM]: I didn't mind eating horsemeat

Addie [29|May 07:48 PM]: Jack, were you visiting France or something? :french: Then you shouldn't be afraid of pain du chien poon

kittyumbrass [29|May 07:49 PM]: chienne poon, Addie, surely?

Addie [29|May 07:55 PM]: I don't even want to think of where they get the CHEESE :watchout:
Addie [29|May 07:55 PM]: (probably your dog's vajayjay)

Offline Cinnamon_Spider

• Rep: 24
  • Want a taste?
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2015, 04:50:07 PM »
@Cannonball :Is it sad I googled ear sex just now? =P

..so naturally I had to too.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2015, 07:53:28 PM »
Ingenue [05|Jun 12:52 AM]: It's a whole sorry spectrum of assjizz smoothies0KITTY GET OFF OF TH

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2015, 07:42:26 AM »
@Addie  [11|Jun 06:00 AM]: Gonna wreck some dick! XD Bye!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:49:47 AM by RayPistonprowl »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2015, 07:46:36 AM »
pinkwarkitten14 [11|Jun 01:01 AM]: on my way in a few mins ago I accidentally clicked the "Exit" button instead of Enter (and the headphones weren't plugged in) so B and I got the shit scared out of us by "Ponies and ponies and ponies and ponies" blaring over the speakers :P

( she's on about the "EXIT" : http://www.rapecage.com - blame @Ingenue  for that one )
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:49:32 AM by RayPistonprowl »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »
@Lust4Mina [11|Jun 12:54 AM]: i dont like cum on the face or other areas though after all the pounding just a straight shot down the hatch please

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2015, 07:52:55 AM »
@Ingenue [11|Jun 12:43 AM]: I deny that a graymaned or graying man with big huggable chest and warm-looking arms could EVER make me go all gooey and hope he'll kidnap me.

Ingenue [11|Jun 12:44 AM]: And those that love puppies or kitties. I super especially deny deliquescing into high pitched squeaking quark-gluon plasma lemonade at the sight of that.

RayPistonprowl [11|Jun 12:45 AM]: dafuq? deliquescing? :drool:

RayPistonprowl [11|Jun 12:45 AM]: oh dear... it only got more bizarre from there.... quark gluon dafuqerie

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2015, 08:09:50 AM »
@Rosary [10|Jun 10:34 PM]: a thoroughly tickled Rosie can curl into all kinds of positions and do inhuman wriggling. Like a squid under a door.

[10|Jun 10:35 PM]: @kittyumbrass buys squidproofed doors

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2015, 08:11:37 AM »
@Rosary [10|Jun 10:33 PM]: can't you bruise someone's heart or something if you punch them in the armpit?

RayPistonprowl [10|Jun 10:34 PM]: Rosy I can bruise your heart through your cunt <3

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin