In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room 5 1
Currently:  
Description: Catch a good line in the Shout Box / Chat Room? Post it here.

Tags:

Author Topic: Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room  (Read 57813 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 861
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Heard in the Shout Box / Chat Room
« Reply #585 on: September 08, 2017, 06:44:13 PM »
[member=1398]IrishGirl[/member]: The Wankish people? I studied them in history, they are a proud culture known for their lotion and sticky socks

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 49
« Reply #586 on: September 09, 2017, 08:02:59 PM »
[member=6]Ingenue[/member] I have this mental image of Ray's adolescence as an endless montage of him getting his junk out in front of dismayed women and his mom spanking him with a wooden spoon

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2017, 01:36:29 PM »
 [member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] [12|Nov 07:34 PM]:   anyone else have to air out their vagina's occasionally or is that just me :-?

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 485
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #588 on: November 12, 2017, 01:49:10 PM »
[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] [12|Nov 07:34 PM]:   anyone else have to air out their vagina's occasionally or is that just me :-?

I did not :uhoh:

uhh... quit making stuff up, Ray :exit:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #589 on: November 13, 2017, 05:15:19 PM »
 GalaxyTornApart [13|Nov 11:13 PM]:   I now hate myself for not reading the shoutbox more often XD

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #590 on: November 26, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »
EssenceofRed: That very sad moment when you're bored, horny, and very much awake, and walk into a man filled chat room on a rape fantasy site, only to be ignored while they continue to discuss topics of Star Trek and Star Wars.

(now featured in my sig as well) :rofl:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #591 on: December 18, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »
[member=43]LEONIDOS[/member]: can u gob rape a female centaur?

Offline Elunatic

• Rep: 13
  • Whips and chains, contains the remedy to unlock me
« Reply #592 on: January 22, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] just how does a dolphin fart thru its head?
Twisted, deep, dark, stirrings, Am I sane or a memory that remains.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1299
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #593 on: January 28, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] [28|Jan 05:36 PM]:   I will never mutilate my pet. Unless it's stretching her petholes. But those are surprisingly elastic.

MEAN! :angry: Or... not mean...? I mean... um...

MEAN BUT NOT QUITE AS MEAN AS IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN!
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1299
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #594 on: February 09, 2018, 02:57:32 PM »
@RayPistonprowl : Ingy I don't know wot's gotten into you today, but I'm going to imagine it's my penis. :popcorn:

Never change :rofl:
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #595 on: March 04, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »
Funniest. Shit. Evar.
Quote from: Ingenue
Well, mans under 40 are just not hot. Like if I rubbed a fork or a spoon on my cooter and a man used it without knowing it, it would only be hot if he was a silver fox because younger men are not hot even if they are hot models.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 296
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #596 on: July 23, 2018, 09:11:42 PM »

[09:03:54 PM] @wrigglingbeauty : If you made chocolate roofies would it be wrong to call them ' Cosby Drops'?
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offline steg

• Tears or Blood. You pick the lube
  • Rep: 54
  • One Man Bukkake Gang
« Reply #597 on: July 27, 2018, 11:35:32 AM »
The fucking classic line:

"omg steg, ewwww"

@Ingenue @RayPistonprowl

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #598 on: July 27, 2018, 02:42:30 PM »
LOL @steg . I think everyone's said that at one point or another.

Righto, I'll quote meself here and you can work out the context:

"Give me that Infinity Gauntlet, I've some priests to fist"

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 859
« Reply #599 on: September 18, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
@zero  ffs you just slayed me  :rofl:

[02:37:24 AM] zero: ‹@davyg89› son you are on a rape fetish forum if you're not looking for daftys you've come to the wrong place

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl