In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 23319 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2016, 06:19:42 PM »
Depends on how diligent they are about sweeping up their cookie crumbs.

It is a bit of a letdown.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 816
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2016, 11:53:53 AM »
I have a friend who was interested in reading my stories. I gave her a link to my bibliography page: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2122.0.html

And she sent the following note back:
"I clicked on some of the story links but it just took me to the forum index. Do I have to register before I can see then?"

So I guess the issue is actually more with my story links.... Still, any ideas?

Thanks!!

[member=10]EssenceofRed[/member]  Two posts above yours Addie addresses this. It's a bug that borks the referring link by adding a "?" which makes it a query and not a hotlink.

I don't know when the poor gal will have time to solve that one. It's above my pay grade.

I have found out that if you have your friend clear her cache and cookies it may resolve the issue until the new cookie expires in 1200 minutes (50 days).

[member=1]Addie[/member] I know you're busy, luv, but may I ask you make this a priority next time you get round to coding?

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 195
  • The quiet one
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2016, 09:27:06 PM »
When I go in to post a reply right now, I have no smileys nor do I have the buttons for image, bold, changing color or font size etc. 

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2016, 11:33:04 PM »
[member=774]pantherx[/member] It's showing fine for me right now. Sounds like your device isn't loading images for some reason. Is this still an issue?

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline pantherx

• The quiet one
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2016, 08:36:45 AM »
Yes and no.  It is if I'm using Chrome, but it is limited to just not showing the options to use.  I can still see smileys in messages and I can see the options for the shoutbox and it seems to be limited to this site as I checked on another forum I use and everything came up fine.  I also noticed the shoutbox messages don't seem to be loading with Chrome.  I just opened the site in IE to check if the browser made a difference and it does because everything looks fine with IE.

I'm wondering if running the Chrome malware removal program caused the issue since it also caused me to have to manually sign in to all my sites again.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2016, 10:30:13 AM »
I'm running Chrome on a laptop and not having any problem, [member=774]pantherx[/member] . It sounds like your Chrome isn't loading images from our site. Have you tried doing a hard refresh on our site? On Mac it's 'Shift' + 'Reload'. On PC it's 'CTRL' + 'F5'. That should force your computer to reload all the images that it's cached incorrectly. And the Chrome malware removal programme could be responsible, yeah.

[member=1]Addie[/member] [member=708]Red Right Hand[/member] [member=6]Ingenue[/member] any ideas on this one?

Offline pantherx

• The quiet one
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2016, 10:52:53 AM »
Control f5 did the trick.  Thanks.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2016, 12:52:39 PM »
Yayyyyy I feel wicked clever nao :dance: :yay:

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 192
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #203 on: August 23, 2016, 05:08:00 PM »
Upload Problem  :cry:

Since yesterday Shadow and I are trying to upload our pictures of our session. It doesn't work, we can't upload any picture in our threat... any ideas why it won't work?
this is our threat: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2387.msg126853.html#new

and this html code appears when we try to upload the pics:
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=24

and the only thing to see is a white wall, so no rc site to see, no loading, no error code.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:18:32 AM by Red Right Hand »

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #204 on: August 23, 2016, 08:58:55 PM »
Upload Problem  :cry:

Since yesterday Shadow and I are trying to upload our pictures of our session. It doesn't work, we can't upload any picture in our threat... any ideas why it won't work?
this is our threat: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2387.msg126853.html#new

and this html code appears when we try to upload the pics:
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=24

and the only thing to see is a white wall, so no rc site to see, no loading, no error code.

[member=1093]Arjuna[/member] [member=1376]Shadowform[/member] I see a thread with pics in it now. Was it a temporary server glitch that spontaneously started working, or does the problem still exist with pics that you weren't able to attach?

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #205 on: August 23, 2016, 10:25:23 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]
we could only upload theese two pics.
the problem exists still... we want to upload additional 6 pics and it's still not working. I tried it again, right now...

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #206 on: August 23, 2016, 10:32:49 PM »
[member=1093]Arjuna[/member] Are all of the pics in .jpg or .png or .gif format? Wondering if there's a formatting error. I don't think there's an upper limit on pic size since the forum is supposed to automatically resize stuff that's too big. Do you know how big the images are? Or what the difference between those images and the ones that DID upload are?

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #207 on: August 23, 2016, 10:38:02 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]

there is no difference between the pics.
all jpg, and a size of 3.500 kb (in average)
made with same cam

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #208 on: August 23, 2016, 10:49:55 PM »
ok, I reformated the jpgs into jpgs and made it i bit smaller and now it works...  :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

thanks for giving me the mention of the format problem  :* :* :*

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 142
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2016, 01:59:39 AM »
I can't see Savage's board anymore. Did it go away? I don't think I blocked it.

Edit: Never mind. :blush:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:01:36 AM by Ella »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl