In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 22276 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 754
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2017, 01:37:53 AM »
Is it too early to nominate [member=1]Addie[/member] for sainthood?

Oh ffs, Carlos, don't go making her head swell - her halo will cease to fit !! :angel:
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 621
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2017, 01:43:12 AM »
Bug.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2017, 01:52:45 AM »
[member=1556]randomgirl[/member] *stomps bug* Who left the screen door open? Fuxaches the mozzies are getting thick.
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 810
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2017, 11:17:11 AM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]  [member=1]Addie[/member]  [member=708]Red Right Hand[/member]

I just tried posting in the cooking thread 3+ times. Whenever I hit post, the page goes blank (white) or it asks if I want to resend it. Then when I go to try again, I get a message that I already submitted the post or that I already have pictures posted. If I hit the update button, it, again, says I've already posted... it's strange (and frustrating).

EDIT: And then it just posted 2 of my 3 cooking pictures here. (??) I unchecked them.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:20:44 AM by EssenceofRed »
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]  [member=1]Addie[/member]  [member=708]Red Right Hand[/member]

I just tried posting in the cooking thread 3+ times. Whenever I hit post, the page goes blank (white) or it asks if I want to resend it. Then when I go to try again, I get a message that I already submitted the post or that I already have pictures posted. If I hit the update button, it, again, says I've already posted... it's strange (and frustrating).

EDIT: And then it just posted 2 of my 3 cooking pictures here. (??) I unchecked them.

You mean in the "What's Cooking" thread?
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,165.0.html
Is it working now? I wonder if our host wasn't doing some update that caused the database to not find its tables correctly for a bit. :-? If the problem persists, give us everything you can about the steps to recreate the problem so we can trouble shoot - including what device and operating system and browser you're using. [member=10]EssenceofRed[/member]

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 288
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member] I've been randomly logged out twice now and I'm positive I keep the keep me logged in box checked. I've changed my password but it just happened again and my phone is for sure dead. Has been for days. lol What could be causing that to happen?

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 821
    • RapeCage
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2017, 11:42:25 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member] I've been randomly logged out twice now and I'm positive I keep the keep me logged in box checked. I've changed my password but it just happened again and my phone is for sure dead. Has been for days. lol What could be causing that to happen?

Hey, you have desserts following you around! Happy birthday! :party: [member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member]

We all get logged out from time to time even when we tell it to keep us logged in. For some reason the forum software doesn't recognize your passwords correctly from time to time. I haven't yet figured out the pattern. We may have some stray code from a mod conflicting. This is on my list to figure out when I have a bunch of time to troubleshoot.

Is your problem different from the above?

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 100
  • The above is a real picture of myself.
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2017, 11:45:51 PM »
It seems more likely to be a browser problem. Remembered logins are usually done with cookies on the host computer, and a setting there might be flaking things out. (Does anymore remember those days of yore when Mozilla was a stable platform?) Have you been having other login or related problems for other sites?
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 288
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2017, 01:25:15 PM »
Well guise, I believe I found out why I'm having that "bug"

I have a touchscreen laptop, and sometimes when I'm using it, it will activate in random spots so...

sometimes those random spots are over top of the logout button :facepalm:

sorry, false alarm  :D

does this entitle me to some spankings  :naughty:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2017, 04:24:23 PM »
[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] Well that's annoying innit ?? :facepalm: Time for a new lappy ?

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2017, 07:26:15 AM »
Within the last week or so, about every 3-4 reply I post notifies me that I posted something new in the "Show new replies to your posts" thread. For example, after I post something, I hit that link, and it says EssenceofRed posted a new reply... because I did.

Not a huge problem, but just that I noticed something that didn't happen before.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2017, 03:45:03 PM »
Within the last week or so, about every 3-4 reply I post notifies me that I posted something new in the "Show new replies to your posts" thread. For example, after I post something, I hit that link, and it says EssenceofRed posted a new reply... because I did.

Not a huge problem, but just that I noticed something that didn't happen before.
Ahhhh, so it isn't just me. [member=1]Addie[/member] may we assume our host did some backup that's fucking with our read posts?

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »
Also, what kind of English was I using this morning?? I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say!  :facepalm2:

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 621
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
I can't see who's in chat from home page !!

Chat 2 shows fine, but chat 1 (the new one) doesn't show who are in it.

Edit: problem solved
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:52:29 PM by randomgirl »

Offline jenny

• Rep: 47
« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2017, 09:30:24 AM »
I can't see who's in chat from home page !!

Chat 2 shows fine, but chat 1 (the new one) doesn't show who are in it.

Edit: problem solved

When I log in using IE I get a popup every time the screen refreshes asking if I want to see secure content. If I say yes I can see people in chat1 from the home page, otherwise the room looks empty.

If I log in using Firefox I don't get any options about seeing secure content and the chat room always looks empty, even though there are people in it.

??

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl