In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 27244 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 507
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2019, 01:59:56 PM »
I have no fap button!!! Don't you dare take my genitals away from me, @RayPistonprowl !!! :angry:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #406 on: July 15, 2019, 02:23:13 AM »
@darkfantasygirl first clear your cookies and restart your browser. See if that sorts it? As well weren’t you a winning author? Wondering if the Writer membergroup needs a fix

Ps I totally fapped that just to make u jelly :troll:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:25:09 AM by RayPistonprowl »

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #407 on: July 15, 2019, 09:45:33 AM »
@RayPistonprowl clearing cookies didn't work. And I'm not a winning author. I've tied a couple times but never won :shrug:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2019, 02:44:47 AM »
@darkfantasygirl I did a spot of database maintenance to fix errors. Clear cookies and restart your browser and let me know if it’s sorted?

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2019, 09:39:47 AM »
@RayPistonprowl still no fap button :(

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2019, 01:46:20 AM »
@Addie informs me our host has done sommat that cocked up lots of things. Give us time to sort it. @darkfantasygirl We'll get you fapping like a perv again soon!

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2019, 12:30:35 PM »
@RayPistonprowl that wood seems rather... erm... hard...

can I touch it  :naughty: :fap:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #412 on: July 18, 2019, 03:21:05 PM »
@RayPistonprowl that wood seems rather... erm... hard...

can I touch it  :naughty: :fap:

@darkfantasygirl Please do. I am a polite rapist. :naughty:

Addie & I are still working with our hosts to resolve this. Is your fap button still gone?

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #413 on: July 19, 2019, 12:02:25 AM »
@RayPistonprowl Yes, yes it is. I have no reasonable explanation of why it would be missing :shrug:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 58
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #414 on: July 20, 2019, 07:34:33 AM »
Why do we seem to be suddenly over run with a ridiculously high amount of guests in the ‘who’s online’ section?  Last night there were almost 200 guests browsing the forum and they were almost all looking at the board index.  Even as I write this there are 75 guests here.  Somehow I just can’t believe that there’s suddenly hundreds of people found us at the same time.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #415 on: July 20, 2019, 02:36:20 PM »
Why do we seem to be suddenly over run with a ridiculously high amount of guests in the ‘who’s online’ section?  Last night there were almost 200 guests browsing the forum and they were almost all looking at the board index.  Even as I write this there are 75 guests here.  Somehow I just can’t believe that there’s suddenly hundreds of people found us at the same time.

@Stalk The Girls That started around a week ago when our host made some changes to our server. Because whatever they did forced everyone here to have the same IP address for a while, I was unable to ban anyone, so we got overrun by spambots from China. I'm hoping the anomalies will be gone soon.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #416 on: July 20, 2019, 03:23:46 PM »
@darkfantasygirl Can you fap yet, bbz? :naughty:

You might need to clear your browser cookies and restart your browser so you can get our new cookie.

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #417 on: July 20, 2019, 06:29:13 PM »
@RayPistonprowl So the dark side does have cookies :uhoh:

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #418 on: July 20, 2019, 07:03:26 PM »
@RayPistonprowl No fap cookies, yet, tho  :shocked:  :/

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #419 on: July 21, 2019, 02:28:48 PM »
@RayPistonprowl So the dark side does have cookies :uhoh:

@darkfantasygirl So you cleared your old cookies for this site and restarted and still no fap button? :gah: Cookies are the only thing I can think of that would be causing this. @Addie @Ingenue any ideas?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl