In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 23534 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2016, 02:10:28 AM »
I've noticed that when we post Profile pictures to our walls (not avatars) animated gifs tend to stop being animated. Any idea why that is and can it be fixed? As well they tend to blow the pics up huge when they start out small. can that be overridden?

[member=1]Addie[/member]

See this pic on my wall as example......

My wall: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=5;view=1189
Original pic: http://45.media.tumblr.com/50f27c8ace0afd7b8c726aa7c5cda0ac/tumblr_nkhfiyjuLN1uouq3zo1_400.gif

I haven't figured out the animation problem. That seems to be encoded in the Ultimate Profile albums so that photos are forced to be static when they're uploaded. They're still gifs, but the animation is stripped out. I'll have to get back to that.

I did change the size of uploads. I had the upper limits of them set to 640px and that was forcing even tiny avatar sized images to show up as 640px minimum. I just removed that limit.

For the record, you change it by going to:
Admin > Configuration > Modification Settings > Ultimate Profile > under "Width of uploaded pictures (in px)" ensure it says "0".

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2016, 11:23:01 PM »
Nevermind, it WAS just on my end. Fixed it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:41:03 AM by lysyn »
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline BlankSlate

• Rep: 16
  • ?????
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2016, 09:08:10 PM »
I had a problem on my iPhone 5c using safari web browser where it was showing someone's profile pic as people's online/offline status. Going to setting on my phone and clearing the history from there cleared up the problem.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2016, 02:34:16 PM »
Just got a 508 error:

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Is this happening often, [member=1]Addie[/member] ? Do we need to upgrade our hosting package? And to what do we owe the increase in traffic? Spammers or legit traffic?

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »
I get that same error on occasion... About once a month? Goes away on refresh.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2016, 05:00:18 PM »

Yep, me too. I always gasp and try again, thinking it's not going to work, but it always does immediately. :)
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »

Yep, me too. I always gasp and try again, thinking it's not going to work, but it always does immediately. :)
Same.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 288
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2016, 11:04:58 PM »
Mentioned in the Shoutbox (adding here just in case it disappears before it's seen and to add more detail), but B went to vote for the Story Contest on his phone, and was not able to use the link on the main page to get to the voting thread, we had to go the traditional route...... (Stories > RapeCage Story Contest > poll thread)..... because the link dumped him back to the main page..... All the links to the stories within that thread dumped back to the main page as well :( not sure if this is just a glitch with his phone browser (he uses Chrome on an Android phone (LG Optimus L70, so an older(ish) phone.... running Android 4.4.2 KitKat)) or if it's something more widespread....
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2016, 11:36:12 PM »
I did just run through the links and they worked for me signed in and not signed in on Desktop Iron Browser (Chromium based) and also worked as a guest on Mobile Edge on my phone...

Silk is reporting she had this error yesterday on Iron (Desktop) as a guest...
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2016, 11:41:31 PM »
Mentioned in the Shoutbox (adding here just in case it disappears before it's seen and to add more detail), but B went to vote for the Story Contest on his phone, and was not able to use the link on the main page to get to the voting thread, we had to go the traditional route...... (Stories > RapeCage Story Contest > poll thread)..... because the link dumped him back to the main page..... All the links to the stories within that thread dumped back to the main page as well :( not sure if this is just a glitch with his phone browser (he uses Chrome on an Android phone (LG Optimus L70, so an older(ish) phone.... running Android 4.4.2 KitKat)) or if it's something more widespread....

That's how my former Daddy ended up creating a profile on RC six months ago. When he couldn't get on, he assumed he had to be a member in order to vote. When he told me this later, I assumed he was just technologically challenged. I guess maybe he really did have trouble. :))
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2016, 01:08:34 AM »
Interesting! I help edit the Story Contest link in the header sometimes so I know that's just straight html. No reason it should behave any differently than other links. [member=1]Addie[/member] that's all I got. :shrug:

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
    • RapeCage
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2016, 12:37:25 AM »
That sounds like some kind of server burp. Like Ray said, it's just plain old html, nothing special that should be crashing. :shrug:

Offline BlackKnight

• Rep: 60
  • The other kind of Knight..
    • Black Knight's Tumbler
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2016, 10:07:49 AM »
Interesting,

A friend just passed on that on her I-phone  ( 6 ?  - safari ?? )  she had that same issue,  exactly

I was comming here to report it...     Possibly an issue with some of the new "mobile" browsers??
or other change in the latest releases??

(I checked,  and it is still working  fine in my Firefox,   :huh: :hm2: )
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:10:25 AM by BlackKnight »
"How did you end up here? What happened?  ...It's what we're all about.  It's our stories. "   - Richard_Greer.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2016, 10:20:13 PM »
Why do I keep getting the word "save" at the bottom center of my posts? I often hop back on and delete it quickly, but I don't always catch it. Case in point.

This is what it says:

[ center] [color=rgb ( 255, 255, 255)] Save[/ color] [/ center]

I KNOW I'm not typing it. So how do I make it stop?[/color]

EDIT: I SO didn't type that "color" step at the end of the sentence above, either. What is going on??

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl