In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 13827 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2016, 06:08:36 AM »
I can't see Savage's board anymore. Did it go away? I don't think I blocked it.

Edit: Never mind. :blush:

You accidentally collapsed that board, didn't you? Not that I've ever done that. Ever. :uhoh:
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 129
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2016, 02:50:15 AM »
I can't see Savage's board anymore. Did it go away? I don't think I blocked it.

Edit: Never mind. :blush:

You accidentally collapsed that board, didn't you? Not that I've ever done that. Ever. :uhoh:

I did. Whoops.

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 176
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #212 on: November 29, 2016, 01:03:31 PM »
Since last Friday I can't make pic links like usually, f.e. to link my welcome picture for the newbes or the pic links on my profile...
I'm always using the generall code "[ img] browseradress of the pic [/ img]" and now it's not working anymore.
I saved my link pics on Pinterest (private album) - I rechecked the URL.
I uploaded the pics on my RC-profile (pictures album) and tried it again to link my "Welcome" pic to a wall - and it doesn't work too *sigh*
Also the pic links on my profile boxes don't work anymore.
The funny thing is, I can still link the same pics in chatroom and it's working.
So what the hell am I doing wrong?  :shrug:

P.S. My browser is Firefox

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 176
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #213 on: November 29, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »
ok  :facepalm2: I could figure it out on my own ....
My usual code I used looked like this:
"[ img]
URL of PIC
[ / img]"

now I changed it into:
"[ img] URL of PIC [ / img]"

so no more using of the "enter" key...
I have no idea why it's not working anymore with using the enter key  :shrug:
but anyway :lollipop:

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 806
    • RapeCage
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2016, 12:00:37 PM »
(putting a copy of this here too because the other thread concerned file size and that isn't relevant here)

@EssenceofRed Thanks for sending me a message offsite. I see nothing from our host saying there was a planned server restart or anything, but the error logs show a pretty heavy Eastern European spam attack going on around the time you're reporting. I added that IP range to .htaccess so they won't be able to hit us again. It's a constant battle keeping spammers out! :frustrated:

Everybody let me know if you have any more problems getting kicked back to the home page or just accessing the site in general?

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 728
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2016, 12:02:50 PM »
Oh! Oops! I totally thought I was posting in this. Alas, I was on my tiny phone. That's for the response @Addie!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2016, 05:47:27 PM »
@Galaxy☆TornApart Ooh it worked. Just testing. :D
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2017, 01:00:25 PM »
@Addie Server choked for a minute, we got 508 error. I don't know how often this is happening. Might check with host? Times below are PST cos chat room still sees proxy and not my time offset in my profile. :rant: (can we sort that as well?)

[2017-01-03 09:45:22] Arjuna: Resource Limit Is Reached The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
[2017-01-03 09:45:28] Arjuna: I got an 508

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 413
  • moonlighter
« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
I noticed today that the *report to moderator* option is only showing for my posts.  :rofl: Does this mean that I have been labeled some kind of post terrorist? :(

It's probably just my internet not loading fully bug it was still funny enough to share ;)
Known in Scotland as "The Kilt Peeking Bandit"
Also known as "Banana Storm"
My opinion on ghosts... "Fuck that ghost and the ectoplasm they rode in on!"

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2017, 04:46:55 PM »
I noticed today that the *report to moderator* option is only showing for my posts.  :rofl: Does this mean that I have been labeled some kind of post terrorist? :(

It's probably just my internet not loading fully bug it was still funny enough to share ;)

@southernbelle Fuck's sake, all the ghosts in the machine! And I'm afraid to touch much here without @Addie  here to fix it if I bollox it. Did that problem resolve or shall I add it to the list? I suspect our recent update is causing the problems.

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 413
  • moonlighter
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »
It took a reload but it fixed itself
Known in Scotland as "The Kilt Peeking Bandit"
Also known as "Banana Storm"
My opinion on ghosts... "Fuck that ghost and the ectoplasm they rode in on!"

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2017, 03:48:55 PM »
@RayPistonprowl The Bookmarks mod may need to be permanently uninstalled. It's no longer being updated and isn't compatible with at least the RemoveTopic.php and Subs.php files and the developer removed all the parse instructions so I can't manually insert the code anymore. Just watch to see that bookmarks delete correctly. If they don't, remove.

ETA: I tested Bookmarks and they are adding and removing correctly. That could change with any file updates since this is an old mod.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:55:47 PM by Addie »

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »
I updated some files today. Are the problems below still ongoing? Ray, we may need to do a full update of SMF and then just ditch whatever mods no longer work correctly. Up to you: if these problems aren't fixed, do you want me to update and remove old mods (it will be a LOT of them!)? Or do you want me to try to roll back to a previous version of SMF that will leave us vulnerable to exploits? I'd rather just update to current stuff to avoid exploitables. You might have noticed more spambots getting through lately, and this could be why. I will have to redo all my customized stuff, which will be huge, or we can just give up on the customizations.
-----------------------

@Smirkin
@RayPistonprowl wrote: "Don't mind me, doing a test. Smirkin reports......

"I haven't looked to see if anyone else is having this issue, but... I can't edit my threads, or preview them.  I can click modify, but then when I click save it gives me an error message saying the body is empty.  When I try to preview any changes made, all it shows is an empty box of which I assume is the empty body it mentions when trying to save. I've tried it from a couple browsers and my phone and still have the same issue :c HALP."

-----------------
@MamaMeadow Can you get into chat yet? You may need to clear your cache/cookies to make it work.
-----------------

@Teaseme69 Ray told me you were having trouble with some stuff, but now I can't find where he mentioned it. Can you explain what it is so I can help investigate?

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 447
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2017, 10:46:28 PM »
@Addie
Yep just checked, still have the issue of not being about to preview or modify.

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2017, 10:54:21 PM »
@Smirkin Ok, I'll work on it again soon. Can you tell me what device and OS you're using when this problem occurs?

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin