In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 25785 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 861
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #390 on: October 03, 2018, 05:40:50 PM »
Out of the goodness of my heart I am attempting to post some hardcore smut and clicking REPLY in the PICS THAT TURN ME ON THREAD gets me a similar warning to the the red 'deceptive site ahead' ones above. This one is called cum ception without the space dot com. I laughed.

It is thwarting my efforts to spread the smut.

This is an outrage.

@cosmicwitch Some arsehat is exploiting deep links, or their site got infected. I need to know which page of "Pics That Turn You On" is causing the warning to pop up? Shortcut to thread itself for you: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,141.0.html
Then I can pinpoint which picture to remove so the warning stops. Thanks for alerting me.
R x

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Shocker

• Rep: 98
  • hanging around
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:29 AM »
I’m having problems with the notification system. When logging into the side via tablet, I can’t enter text after a notification tag, or if I enter the text, I can’t add the notification tag afterwards.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2019, 10:36:53 AM »
I’m having problems with the notification system. When logging into the side via tablet, I can’t enter text after a notification tag, or if I enter the text, I can’t add the notification tag afterwards.

@Shocker @Addie I just repaired database errors and optimised. Did that correct the problem? If not, what device, operating system, and browser are you using?

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2019, 10:43:17 AM »
No the problem still occurs.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2019, 10:45:44 AM »
@Shocker @Addie I need to dash but will look into this later. Do let me know what device, browser, and OS you're using so we can troubleshoot

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #396 on: January 10, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »

@Shocker Which browser, OS, and device are you using? And are you talking about the "Notify/Unnotify" button on threads? Or are you talking about the Tags function?

Offline BlackKnight

• Rep: 65
  • The other kind of Knight..
    • Black Knight's Tumbler
« Reply #397 on: February 24, 2019, 03:49:37 PM »
Ok,

My "Fap" button has been MIA the last few times I have logged in

Latest edition of Firefox, (Win 10),

My cookies are reset, (what few I had),  and

Just finished wading through another search of "Fap Button",

and cannot find anything else to check...

Ray? Addie?  anyone?
"How did you end up here? What happened?  ...It's what we're all about.  It's our stories. "   - Richard_Greer.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2019, 12:30:35 AM »
@BlackKnight @Addie I've checked for database errors and optimised tables and the forum software didn't find any errors. Let me know if perhaps this helped anyway? :uhoh:

Offline BlackKnight

• Black Knight's Tumbler
« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »
still no fap  button,

cookies cleared again,   ( all 2 )

and screen below is what I still see right now,

Will try again in a few other browsers just incase,   when I get back later tonight.

Interesting,   I't not letting me paste in the screenshot image either...

attaching..

"How did you end up here? What happened?  ...It's what we're all about.  It's our stories. "   - Richard_Greer.

Offline BlackKnight

• Black Knight's Tumbler
« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »
 OK,

Update,  Fap button IS present in Microsoft Edge,

But not seen in my Chrome or Firefox.. 

Hope that helps..

Untill I have time to dig deeper, I'll start using  the  MSE  browser for my visits to this site for now..

Again thanks the time you've put in  Ray,

EDIT:   Found it! 
   My current version of ABP  (ad-block-plus)  was messing with/partially blocking execution on this site.
 Turned it off and the button became visible  ( and also Rays 'troll face' stuck on),   Whitelisted, re-booted, and now things appear normal again.

Hopefully that will help You, for anyone else  with this or a similar  issue,...

Again thanks Ray,

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:17:55 AM by BlackKnight »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #401 on: March 01, 2019, 02:16:25 AM »
still no fap  button,

cookies cleared again,   ( all 2 )

and screen below is what I still see right now,

Will try again in a few other browsers just incase,   when I get back later tonight.

Interesting,   I't not letting me paste in the screenshot image either...

attaching..

@BlackKnight Well that's bloody annoying innit ?? WE MUST FAP !! :fap: Just give me a bit of time to work out what the problem might be. Perhaps others will report something that will help me pinpoint the trouble. :-?

@Addie My dear, I know you're busy, but I need braaaaaaaains. As BK is not seeing it in his more commonly used browsers, would you agree there is a cookie defect on our part that needs addressing? Should I reset cookies for the site?

Offline Marg4724

• L E S B I A N
  • Rep: 146
  • No one escapes unscathed
« Reply #402 on: March 01, 2019, 06:26:56 AM »
The main page isn't showing anyone in chat.  Chat looks empty but when I go in chat there are people there. 

And it's been doing that a lot since yesterday. 
♪♪ I wouldn't touch your dick if I'd been poisoned and the antidote was in your sperm ♪♪ -G&O

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »
The main page isn't showing anyone in chat.  Chat looks empty but when I go in chat there are people there. 

@Marg4724 , that appears to be a bug courtesy of a mod.

To fix: eliminate the 's' from https:// in the page url. Then it will show the page correctly.

I regret I can't work out how to make that mod compatible. @Addie can you help or make suggestions? It's the @mention mod, I think, and the problem occurs when the https:// url is used for secure areas of the board. Every url the visitor visits after https:// will include the 's' until they manually change it.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2019, 10:30:01 PM »

@Marg4724 , that appears to be a bug courtesy of a mod.

To fix: eliminate the 's' from https:// in the page url. Then it will show the page correctly.

I regret I can't work out how to make that mod compatible. @Addie can you help or make suggestions? It's the @mention mod, I think, and the problem occurs when the https:// url is used for secure areas of the board. Every url the visitor visits after https:// will include the 's' until they manually change it.

@RayPistonprowl @Marg4724 Months ago I worked on this problem and it stumped me. I'll add it to the list!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl