In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 27948 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 515
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #435 on: September 02, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
@RayPistonprowl

:fap: :fap: :fap:

for no reason :P

@darkfantasygirl Oh ffs! :laugh: Yeah, the other person who had this happen to them reported that it spontaneously sorted itself one day. I still don't know how to direct people to sort the problem on their own end. :frustrated:

@RayPistonprowl Do you happen to remember if the other person's fappiness came back at the beginning of a new month or not?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1012
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #436 on: September 03, 2019, 12:02:19 AM »
@darkfantasygirl I do not. Anything you can add that might help me solve this mystery is appreciated. :suicide:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl