In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Report Bugs or Outages Here  (Read 30217 times)

Offline BeneathYou

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
Re: Report Bugs or Outages Here
« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2020, 08:43:04 AM »
@darkfantasygirl You're right. Something is wrong with the pic upload. This is aggravating. I seem to recall @Addie mentioning that the same feature went bad on the new SMF (2.0.17) on her test server. Addie, how was that resolved, or was it?

Also having trouble updating my profile picture.  Not sure if there's been a fix?
Kendallbelongstoarchon's pet.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1039
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2020, 01:35:05 AM »
@darkfantasygirl You're right. Something is wrong with the pic upload. This is aggravating. I seem to recall @Addie mentioning that the same feature went bad on the new SMF (2.0.17) on her test server. Addie, how was that resolved, or was it?

Also having trouble updating my profile picture.  Not sure if there's been a fix?

@BeneathYou sorry, no fix yet. Our tech Addie and her family has been battling covid-19 (they are thankfully recovering) and I am too afraid to meddle with things I may not be competent enough to back up. I hope to be back here more regularly now as my family emergency seems to be resolving and perhaps we can do a full update soon.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Miss Andrey

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #452 on: September 28, 2020, 01:53:21 PM »
What's up with everybody's wall and it not being there?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980