In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Your end, my beginning 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Your end, my beginning  (Read 77618 times)

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 103
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Re: Your end, my beginning
« Reply #3375 on: November 29, 2018, 07:05:13 PM »
originator
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline davyg89

• davyg89my user name and you'll normally find me in chat or on yim if i;m not sleeping
  • Rep: 17
  • uk/scottish bad guy looking for victims
« Reply #3376 on: November 29, 2018, 07:24:40 PM »
aligator lol..a big yin
i am a uk/scottish  based rapist and bsd guy always looking for female victims contact me here or on yahoo http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1717422 i did the test the result is here...

my voices in the inner waktum...http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=157.0;attach=3890.....adding this too so you can look at this to encourage you and others to chat.

Offline Beater

• Rep: 26
  • n00b
« Reply #3377 on: November 30, 2018, 08:20:44 AM »
Organ

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 18
  • Do you dare to look behind you?
« Reply #3378 on: November 30, 2018, 08:22:15 AM »
Anaphylaxis
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the dark?  Watching, waiting to strike; waiting to take you from here and do what my heart desires to your body. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3379 on: November 30, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »
isotope
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

Offline Beater

• n00b
« Reply #3380 on: November 30, 2018, 03:08:51 PM »
Penalty

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3381 on: November 30, 2018, 06:32:08 PM »
typographical

Offline Beater

• n00b
« Reply #3382 on: November 30, 2018, 07:21:51 PM »
Alumni

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3383 on: November 30, 2018, 07:25:05 PM »
nicotine

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #3384 on: November 30, 2018, 10:28:39 PM »
Nepotism
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the dark?  Watching, waiting to strike; waiting to take you from here and do what my heart desires to your body. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3385 on: December 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM »
smoothie

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #3386 on: December 07, 2018, 10:15:31 PM »
Since the Oxford English Dictionary can't come up with a word that starts with 'ie', I'm going to use the next two letters, 'hi'

Hither
Stalky McStalkface

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3387 on: December 09, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
@Stalk The Girls

The Free Dictionary has 679 words that start with ie. Players here REGULARLY use non-English words and contractions like IED, for example, as answers. If you can't find a word using the letter combo given, you ain't half trying. Therefore, my entry STANDS as the last entry.  :P

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/words-that-start-with-ie

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 92
« Reply #3388 on: December 10, 2018, 04:37:04 AM »
IERI (that means yesterday in Italian)

Offline death2uall

« Reply #3389 on: December 10, 2018, 06:10:50 PM »
rich

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl