In Chat Now:

Author Topic: His Property (KendallbelongstoArchon & Superior)  (Read 462 times)

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Archon’s bitch.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 137
  • Bi, switch, bitch.
His Property (KendallbelongstoArchon & Superior)
« on: December 16, 2021, 03:56:21 AM »
The thunder storm had knocked out the power and I woke up a few minutes before my sister dropped off my niece on her way to work. 
     “Sorry, Mandy.  The storm knocked out the power and my alarm...”
     “It’s okay Shan,”. She interrupted, reassuringly.  She turned to her daughter.  “I love you munchkin.  Listen to Auntie Shannon.”
     ‘Okay mommy,” Amanda kissed her on the head. 
     “Bye Shan.” She gave me a side hug.
      “See ya later Mandy.”

Jamie ate her breakfast while I got changed and organized.  Jamie’s school was down the street from my house so it was convenient for Amanda to drop her off on the way to work.  She would be done by the time Jamie was out of school.  I walked Jamie to the school, dropped her off and headed back home, my mind focused on what I had to do today.   

@Superior
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:47:14 PM by Kendallbelongstoarchon »
On my knees like a good slut.

Offline Superior

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Re: His Property (KendallbelongstoArchon & Superior)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 01:09:43 AM »
I had decided that I would conquer this woman as my acquisition long ago. I planned this to almost every detail. From observing her routine I knew that the perfect time to take her was now.

Watching her return home I thought to wait a time to appear normal and briefly tried. But I rather quickly decided it didn't matter. She would answer the door. And she did.

Gazing down at the beautiful woman I was soon to take I saw her cute, sweet face look up at me in concern and confusion. Was I that obvious? Finding no reason to gain her trust I grabbed her face, stepped in, and locked the door.

Pinning her to the wall by her neck I breathed into her ear "I'm finally going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you so hard. I know you were raped. What that guy did will feel like love making compared to what I'm about to put you through." She reacted with whimper and muted pleas, her eyes opened wide begging for mercy.

I started ripping her clothes off. I stuffed the girls panties in her mouth and taped her mouth with clear tape to see those beautiful lips. I tossed her over my shoulder and carried her into the bedroom. It was time to show this woman who her new owner is and what he expects from his property.

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Archon’s bitch.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 137
  • Bi, switch, bitch.
Re: His Property (KendallbelongstoArchon & Superior)
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 12:21:01 PM »
It was a blur.  One minute I was returning from dropping my niece off at school, and the next, I was grabbed  by a stranger just walking into my house.  My phone was in my purse, which was out of reach.  His words made me sick.  I tried to beg for mercy, but only small fearful whimpers came out.  He was already tearing my clothes.  I felt a new level of humiliation as my panties were forced into my mouth.  He taped them in.  He hoisted me over his shoulder, walking towards the bedroom, his hand on my ass. I kicked and struggled as he entered the room.  My eyes settled on my boyfriends picture on my side table.  He approached the bed with me on his shoulder. 
On my knees like a good slut.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980