In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Completed roleplays: ask here to have them moved  (Read 3727 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 395
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Completed roleplays: ask here to have them moved
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2018, 07:34:29 AM »
@RayPistonprowl the play between tease and myself 'Birthday Present' is completed and can be moved.  And I did go a little easy on @darkfantasygirl in the last play.  I guess I will have to be crueler and meaner...
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 517
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2018, 07:43:13 AM »
@RayPistonprowl the play between tease and myself 'Birthday Present' is completed and can be moved.  And I did go a little easy on @darkfantasygirl in the last play.  I guess I will have to be crueler and meaner...

Uhm... :eek:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 59
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2018, 07:59:50 AM »

Ummmmm @darkfantasygirl it seems you might be in trouble in the mountains....it might be a good thing that it's my turn with you right now  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2018, 08:01:09 AM »

Ummmmm @darkfantasygirl it seems you might be in trouble in the mountains....it might be a good thing that it's my turn with you right now  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well don't tell savvy, but I have a few ideas on how to make it harder.

Just shhh :shh:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2018, 08:06:18 AM »

Well don't tell savvy, but I have a few ideas on how to make it harder.

Just shhh :shh:

My lips are sealed, I promise 
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1013
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2018, 01:03:16 AM »

LOL. And done !

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2019, 07:09:18 AM »
@RayPistonprowl @Red Right Hand @Ingenue I've finished another rp with @the savage

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3488.0.html <----- It's just business

And I made it out alive :evillaugh:

.... eh, mostly :uhoh:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1013
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2019, 01:04:23 AM »
@RayPistonprowl @Red Right Hand @Ingenue I've finished another rp with @the savage

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3488.0.html <----- It's just business

@the savage left you alive, @darkfantasygirl ?? It's like he's losing his touch or sommat :troll: :evillaugh:

Well done, you sickos !!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline the savage

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2019, 05:16:25 PM »

@the savage left you alive, @darkfantasygirl ?? It's like he's losing his touch or sommat :troll: :evillaugh:

Well done, you sickos !!

I mean if taking her arms and legs can be considered going gentle then sure!
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »
@RayPistonprowl The play 'On The Run' by @Teaseme69 and me is now finished and can be moved to the completed plays board. 
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Rep: 1327
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2019, 06:43:27 PM »
such busy pervs. I love it. :thumbs:

Looks like someone already took care of moving that for ya.
I like fire. It's like something alive I can murder at my whim, over and over. ~Pookie. Definitely Pookie
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2019, 09:03:43 PM »
such busy pervs. I love it. :thumbs:

Looks like someone already took care of moving that for ya.

Yep, so many victims to get through  :rofl:

They did, thanks @Ingenue
Stalky McStalkface

Offline the savage

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2019, 07:15:03 PM »
The plays between myself and @Teaseme69  titled A dream fulfilled http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5081.405.html

as well as A Fantasy Too Far
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5082.360.html

Are completed and can be moved!
-genghis khan

Offline nemo01

• Rep: 34
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2019, 11:18:57 PM »
hello the RP with minskirty is completed

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5276.0.html

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators