In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Completed roleplays: ask here to have them moved  (Read 5078 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1038
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Completed roleplays: ask here to have them moved
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2019, 02:49:16 AM »

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 432
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
@RayPistonprowl
The role play Malfunction between myself and @Teaseme69 has reached its bloody end. Can be moved now. 
www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5497.0.html
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 432
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2020, 06:21:44 PM »
www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5296.0.html

The thread Disturbing Past, Dark Future between myself and @Teaseme69 is completed and thus can be moved
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 64
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2020, 09:43:27 PM »
The RP 'Betrayed By Daddy' with me and @Teaseme69 is now completed and can be moved
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 64
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2020, 08:11:26 AM »
The RP 'Destroying Lauren' with the fabulous @Teaseme69 is now completed and can me moved

Thanks  :thumbs:
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980