In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Out of Character and Requests / Re: Looking for new roleplay partners
« Last post by Slipknot on Today at 08:21:42 PM »
It’s been a little while since I was on regularly and thought I’d see if there were any new roleplay partners. Always looking for someone that is good with detail. Time to have some fun again!

Hook me up if you are still interested
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: Perfect Match (teaseme69)
« Last post by the savage on Today at 07:43:04 PM »
You blamed me for the failures that you made.  My head shook from side to side, you blamed me and then told me that you are trying to do it.  And I am the one doing it wrong.  All of that is wrong.  My head shakes and I pushed you up against the wall.  Slamming you to the wall as you told me that I was ruining things.  "There is nothing wrong with what I do.  Telling you to be perfect, to be the best that you can be is not wrong.  Is not a bad thing."  Clamping my hands around your ribs and driving you up the wall again.  Feeling the anger as I kept shaking you.  Driving and grunting as I took my time to hit and shake you.  Because you need to learn.  "I did nothing wrong. I am trying to help you."
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: "It's just business" (with the savage)
« Last post by the savage on Today at 07:40:43 PM »
You stop speaking, letting the terror seal your mouth shut.  I laughed a little bit, letting the rumble work through me and against your body.  Letting out a chuckle as I snapped my teeth into your neck.  Pulling and pushing them deep inside you.  Getting a blood squirt into my mouth.  Drinking down the warm fluid, the copper of it exciting and making my entire body shake. 
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: From Slaver to Slave (TeaseMe)
« Last post by the savage on Today at 07:37:28 PM »
You are waiting at the cell door and I shook my head.  Pointing towards the back wall.  "And take the costume off first.  So that I know if you are going to try running it is going to be barefoot and naked.  THat will slow you down.  Just as much as I need you to."  I am smiling at you, another new one.  Not the cold one I normally show, nor the mocking sort.  Instead this is actually mirthful.  Because I still like the look of you in that costume.  Because it is tight in the right places, exposes and hints at nudity almost as much as it covers.  All good things.  Standing, watching you step back and carefully strip out of the costume.  "Keep it clean because you are going to have to get back in them soon."
Pictures / Re: Captions!
« Last post by Punish_the_girls on Today at 07:18:54 PM »
Abducted and tortured girls.
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: From Slaver to Slave (TeaseMe)
« Last post by Teaseme69 on Today at 07:16:54 PM »
A day has come and gone and I'm going stir crazy with boredom until I finally hear the door to my freedom opening up and I see you coming down the stairs with a sponge and water. You were obviously gonna clean me which I was very excited about that. I wanted to bathe in a tub but beggars can't be choosey. I needed to be fast, this was my chance, I could easily take what you had to offer me or fight to get out. I sat up and scooted right by the door to the cell with my blanket around me as I watched you. No more was I gonna feel sorry for myself and blame myself for being here because what you were doing was wrong. You are not the justice system, I deserved a proper punishment for what I have done, not this. I waited for you to open the cell door.
I knew you wouldn’t be able to refuse.  You reached down for my belt and started to unfasten my belt and jeans.  But you just couldn’t help yourself from back chatting me for calling you ‘Kenzie again, telling me to stop calling you that.  And as soon as you’d spoke your sentence, you pulled out my hard, pulsating cock and, with a look of disgust and hatred on your face, slowly took me into your mouth, your tongue running over the bottom of my shaft as you take in my whole length, my balls hitting your chin as you come down to my root.

I know that you’re not experienced in this, as you’re not experienced in anything sexual.  Yet.  So I’m not expecting great things from you.  But your mouth feels so fucking good around my cock as you suck and lick on me, your hand reaching up and cupping and massaging my balls as you take me into your throat. I reach down and gently run my fingers through your hair as you do your best to please and satisfy me; no doubt the only thing on your mind as your tongue tastes the precum leaking out of me is the thought of seeing your Mom.  Despite your lack of experience, you’re doing really well.  It seems what experience you’ve gained here with me you’ve remembered as you’re actually doing a pretty good job.  Your mouth feels amazing and your hands are playing with my balls just right.

I can feel the occasional gag as you take me as deep down your throat as you can without throwing up but what you’re doing feels so fucking good.   I can feel my release coming and I grip the back of your head and pull you all the way onto my cock, your nose touching my skin, your face buried in my pubic hair.

I lean back on the headboard of the bed, my head relaxing against the wall as I close my eyes, feeling your inexperienced tongue working it’s best to get me off.  “Oh fuck, Kenzie, you’re doing so well” I moan softly.  Finally, with a grunt and a groan, I let go, my balls draining into your throat as you have my whole length between your lips.  You have the options of swallowing or choking; wisely you choose to swallow as my cum spurts into your mouth, the warm, salty flavour gushing over your tongue and down your throat as I cum.

Once you’ve drained me, you pull back, still with your hand around my cock, still not letting go of me as I soften in your hand.  You look up at me and plead with me, telling me you need to see your Mom.

I sit up and stroke your hair softly then, without warning and causing you to yelp out in surprise, I grab you and pull you onto my lap, pulling you close to me and holding your head against my chest, stroking your hair as if comforting you.

Time to deliver my decision.

“I’ve decided that, as long as you agree to my conditions, then you will be going to see your family” I say to you.  I smile as you look up at me, your eyes lighting up as you hear my words.  “Don’t get excited.  There are conditions and they’re not negotiable.  You accept them or you stay here, it’s that simple” I tell you.  I can see that you’re eager to find out what my conditions are, looking as though you’d agree to almost anything now that I’ve said you can go.

“My conditions are that I will accompany you to your parents.  I will drive you and you will tell them that I’m your college counsellor and you were in such a state that it would’ve been too dangerous to allow you to drive yourself.  Once you’ve seen your family and spent time with them, you will tell them that I’m going to take you back to college.  There will be no rush, I will not hurry you with the time you have with them, but I will be with you the whole time.”

You look at me in disbelief as I lay down my take it or leave it terms.  You know deep down that it’s the only chance you’re going to get and the only offer I’m going to make.  You’re now torn between staying here and never seeing your Mom again, or taking me to see your family and introducing your kidnapper and rapist to them as a nice person.

“The choice is yours, ‘Kenzie” I say, smirking again as I continue to use your shortened name.
Out of Character and Requests / Re: Fated
« Last post by alex.dietrich on Today at 07:05:33 PM »
Hey that is a good start, we could figure out something together if you are still looking to explore this scenario. Let me know and we can talk about it
If you are still looking, I am in :)
Pictures / Re: Kidnappings / Captives
« Last post by JakeK2355 on Today at 06:37:35 PM »
Happy even with her shock collar on...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators