In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support (Non-Fantasy) / Re: Guilt about NOT being a victim?
« Last post by Carlosdevil on Today at 12:33:52 AM »
I didn't say she should or should not. I didn't even read the initial post. I was contradicting the mindset of one being unable to control one's turn-ons.

Perhaps you should read the original post so you understand the context of my remarks. Yes, I imagine that you can change the things that turn you on, but it's not as easy a task as you make it out to be; I know,  I tried. In the end it is far better in most cases to accept your kinks for what they are and to learn to control them rather than let them control you. And in fact, I stand by my original statement in the sense that kinks are rarely chosen; they are how you're wired.
General Discussion (Non-Fantasy) / Re: Random Message Thread
« Last post by cosmicwitch on July 15, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »
You were around when 'Prussia' was around, eh @RayPistonprowl  :laughgrin: In my country, we'd call you a fossil cock :*

That's such a cool-sounding name. Prussia. Especially if you roll the R.

I'm okay with geography. I could be better at it, but fuck, I can name at least three dozen countries. Those dunces couldn't even point out their own country. At least the kid knew his stuff- I don't think he was prompted. I'd also like to believe a show like that has no use for giving much air time to people who could name a few countries so anyone who was good a geo (other than the kid) wouldn't have made the cut.

« Last post by cosmicwitch on July 15, 2018, 11:15:06 PM »
I didn't say she should or should not. I didn't even read the initial post. I was contradicting the mindset of one being unable to control one's turn-ons.
Rape Fantasy Stories / My cover "Kidnapped and Raped While Jogging"
« Last post by mr_hyde on July 15, 2018, 10:49:13 PM »
My cover
« Last post by Carlosdevil on July 15, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »
@Kuriosity you can no more help what turns you on than you can help the natural color of your hair. Sure you can dye it and hide it under a hat but the roots are always there.

This is not a personal an attack on you, Charles Baphomet, or on anyone else, but I would like to point out that kind of thinking is a cop out and I do not agree.

YOU CAN control what turns you on by rewiring your brain, specifically the prefrontal cortex/executive center responsible for setting goals, planning and executing them so that it becomes more capable of influencing and shutting down the amygdala/emotional center which reacts to sexual stimulation/turn-ons. It's called being mindful and being in control rather than being a slave to your own imagination when you DO NOT LIKE or suffer because of what is arousing you even though it isn't physically hurting anyone. If something is harmful to you, change your mind, in the literal sense. Weakness, particularly the mental kind, is not endearing or attractive.

The brain's plasticity should not be underestimated :*

Maybe so dear Cosmic Maleficent. The question is why should she have to rewire her thinking?
General Discussion (Non-Fantasy) / Re: What are YOU listening to?
« Last post by cosmicwitch on July 15, 2018, 10:19:55 PM »

Favourite  :heart:
« Last post by cosmicwitch on July 15, 2018, 10:15:23 PM »
@Kuriosity you can no more help what turns you on than you can help the natural color of your hair. Sure you can dye it and hide it under a hat but the roots are always there.

This is not a personal an attack on you, Charles Baphomet, or on anyone else, but I would like to point out that kind of thinking is a cop out and I do not agree.

YOU CAN control what turns you on by rewiring your brain, specifically the prefrontal cortex/executive center responsible for setting goals, planning and executing them so that it becomes more capable of influencing and shutting down the amygdala/emotional center which reacts to sexual stimulation/turn-ons. It's called being mindful and being in control rather than being a slave to your own imagination when you DO NOT LIKE or suffer because of what is arousing you even though it isn't physically hurting anyone. If something is harmful to you, change your mind, in the literal sense. Weakness, particularly the mental kind, is not endearing or attractive.

The brain's plasticity should not be underestimated :*
Rape Fantasy Stories / Re: Kidnapped and Raped While Jogging
« Last post by KC35CHLORO on July 15, 2018, 09:45:05 PM »
Awe...Thank you!!!!  :)
Pictures / Re: man candy
« Last post by cosmicwitch on July 15, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
Monkey says no @RayPistonprowl

All your monkey are belong to us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins