In Old Chat #2:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games / Re: Connect the Dots
« Last post by Ingenue on Today at 05:11:34 PM »
Okay, well another one would be "A sidekick of Captain Britain" :D
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: A New Acquisition starring Teaseme69
« Last post by Teaseme69 on Today at 05:11:13 PM »
I was screaming under my gag as I was being forced to endure this vibrating toy on my clit giving me orgasm after orgasm, making my pussy soaked. I was crying, needing some relief from the pleasurable yet painful experience. I was protesting under my gag, screaming words I'm sure you couldn't understand like "no" and "stop".

The car came to a sudden stop and you jumped out in a haste. You yanked opened the door and grabbed my hips yanking me towards you. You finally took off the vibe and I felt relaxed for a brief moment.

You took your cock out and shoved yourself hard deep inside me. I screamed and arched my back, digging my nails into the leather seats. You were long and thick, stretching me out. You had lust in your eyes, your mouth started moving and I couldn't hear what you said as I was screaming too loudly.

I was crying and crying, shaking my head in protest. How did I get here, why me?!
« Last post by FrodoKreuger on Today at 05:10:18 PM »
You don't actually gain anything by answering, I was just curious as to what your clues would be really. :)
Poetry / Re: 5-7-5
« Last post by Corvid on Today at 05:07:27 PM »
This is mine to break
You only thought it was yours
Awaiting my claim
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: Costume Party (teaseme69)
« Last post by the savage on Today at 05:05:03 PM »
My hand moved when you were shaky and speaking.  talking about still loving the boyfriend.  The one that I told you you were supposed to forget.  I slapped you across the face.  Violently. Knocking you off of your feet and briefly you spun like a top.  You went down and I was standing over you.  "No.  You love me.   And only me."  Giving a little snarl as I kicked you square in the stomach.  Lifting you slightly in the air from the force of it.  This is something that you are bringing out in me.  Uleashing the inner monster.  Making me hurt you.  Making me destroy you and your little body.  "You write it down and I will do whatever the fuck I want to him."
« Last post by Ingenue on Today at 05:02:38 PM »
You want the exact ones rather than two that would be valid?
In an old site that went under I loved their message boards and an angel and demon used to fight for my attention. so when I found this pic it reminds me of them.
One-on-One Roleplays / Re: First Contact (The Savage and Myself)
« Last post by the savage on Today at 05:01:36 PM »
My mate kept trying to claw away from me.  Force herself away from me while I was using you. Of course you were far too small, too weak, too female to escape.  I growled and twitched my tentacles.  The sign in my kind of annoyance.  There is no way that you can know that though.  It irks me just a little bit that you were so... oblivious to me and my kind.  That is more than enough to make me growl.  Growl and grab you around the waist.  Dragging you back against me.  Jerking and pulling you back.  Smacking you across the face.  If i used my hand I would have torn your face off. So i did it with the tentacles.  Which is how you discpline a child.  Something so terrible and weak as that.
« Last post by FrodoKreuger on Today at 04:57:26 PM »
Those are not the TWO clues... whether one or both are incorrect I'm not saying. Also, whether they would fit I'm not saying.
I am walking in a straight line, and whenever I glanced over at you I could see that you are weaving back and forth.  Barely able to stay on your feet.  Every so often I put an arm on you, to make sure that you were still heading in the right direction.  It was more than enough to make me laugh, the way you are wobbling and unsteady.  hell I am not even all that sure if you are technically old enough to drink.  I knew you were very young and that was good.  But I corralled you in the elevator and then out of it.  TO the apartment, then to the bedroom.  "Just... lie back and let SNaps take care of you."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl