In Chat Now:
  • Are you a Sadist? 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Are you a Sadist?  (Read 13133 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 818
Are you a Sadist?
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:40:44 PM »
Being a non-practicing Masochist, I am drawn to Sadists (but I don't know any). So, who on this site is a true Sadist? Why do you think you are a sadist? Do you think something happened in your past to make you feel this way?

What are your favorite ways to hurt your partner? Do you use toys? If you don't have a partner, what would you like to do? What is the most intense pain you've ever given?

Anything else you want to share?

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 523
  • Your evil angel
Re: Are you a Sadist?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 04:14:49 AM »
From time to time the right partner can motivate me to be quite the sadist but in general I have far too much empathy to be a practicing full-time sadist. Although if I knew it would get you off S2U I might just change my ways.
A vagina by any other name is just a cunt.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1414
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 12:51:05 PM »
I don't really know what a proper sadist is...

But if seeing a man squirming in ecstasy while he's being hurted is sadisty, then, um. :blush:
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 05:22:58 PM »
I don't think I necessarily fit the true meaning of a sadist. I don't get off seeing someone actually harmed. I get off on their reaction to stimulation, specifically the loss of control, which is really the same as enjoying a woman's orgasm innit? Screams and sweating and squirming etc are all just losses of control. So perhaps I'm more like Ingy? :-O

I definitely have a masochistic side that confuses pain with pleasure though, so perhaps the sadistic side is another expression of whatever lies at the root of that.

Favourite ways to hurt my partner: I use a variety of toys but she likes my bare hand spanking her pussy or pinching her nipples best. The most intense pain I've ever given a partner was probably a rather severe whipping with a single-tail whip. I'm not very good at its use though so I probably delivered more pain than I meant to! Some skin was broken and she did take a while healing up, but she loved it. And I loved seeing her scream and cry and beg. But again, I didn't get off specifically on her pain but on her loss of control as the pain set in.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Surrender2U

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 09:13:39 PM »
I don't really know what a proper sadist is...

But if seeing a man squirming in ecstasy while he's being hurted is sadisty, then, um. :blush:

Same with me. I wouldn't be able to get off on his pain, but it would be a lovely sight to behold.

I didn't think there was anyone on this board that was a Sadist, but I'd thought I'd ask anyway. A true Sadist literally gets off on the pain of others. You either are one or you're not, I don't think it's something that can be taught.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Your evil angel
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 02:11:39 AM »
There may be a few here but I suspect that they don't post much if at all and if they do they would in most cases hide their true nature so that they don't alert potential victims to their presence. I would think boards like this would attract them though.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 833
    • RapeCage
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 04:35:12 PM »
I didn't think there was anyone on this board that was a Sadist, but I'd thought I'd ask anyway. A true Sadist literally gets off on the pain of others. You either are one or you're not, I don't think it's something that can be taught.

Some people may just be wired to be sadistic, but some may develop it in early childhood:

Quote from: Time article
When young children, who are dependent on their caregivers, are abused, they have little choice but to love the people who are hurting them. "If the caregiver is inflicting pain and you also love that person, a weird relationship can develop where pain becomes pleasurable," says [Jean Decety, a professor of psychology and psychiatry at the University of Chicago]. "What is important to realize is that the pathways in the brain that are involved in pain processing and the pathways involved in pleasure are linked. They have to overlap to some extent. That's why if in development something goes wrong and you mix the two, you [may] seek pleasure from pain." Source

In any case, sadism isn't anything anyone should aspire to. True sadists get off on the pain of unwilling, non-consenting victims. In sadists, the pleasure center of the brain is stimulated instead of the part that controls sympathy, so instead of sympathizing with a person in pain they feel pleasure. It's unrelated to the pleasure we feel when we see someone get their comeuppance, because that's related to fairness and justice. Sadists enjoy watching others suffer, period -- particularly when they are the ones causing that suffering.

Sadists differ from psychopaths in that they DO experience emotion, so they do understand the victim is being harmed, and they understand when they are the ones causing the harm. They are capable of experiencing guilt for causing that harm, and they can fear being caught. Psychopaths lack the ability to sympathize altogether, lack normal fear, and truly do not care.

Because the brain is plastic to a degree, some sadists can learn to channel their pleasure triggers into activities that mimic a non-consenting person's pain without the non-consent element. We may have sadist visitors who have successfully learned that trick in order to avoid a lifetime behind bars.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 01:53:41 AM »
*rapes Addie, enjoys it*

Fuck's sake woman !!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Ingenue

• Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »
It's unrelated to the pleasure we feel when we see someone get their comeuppance, because that's related to fairness and justice.

Yeah, that's me again. I like them to deserve it, even if only for dressing whorish or being arrogant. A special kind of knowing, nod-wink-wink arrogance can make me want to make them squeal in very interesting ways.

I feel bad about it because I can't even take a slap or a punch without breaking down and calling scene.
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline Surrender2U

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 09:43:08 PM »
I do get off on the pain of others, but only the pain of masochists. In other words she has to either enjoy the pain or enjoy not enjoying it. I find it inseparable from power and control (which means, if she doesn't enjoy it or enjoy not enjoying it, I'll do something else instead). I don't get off on brutality or violence. There has to be physical and psychological precision.

I will try not to follow you around the board, looking like a love sick puppy. LOL

Thank you for 'coming out'.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Your evil angel
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 07:55:18 AM »
I think it is safe to say that most of the men here mimic sadism rather than being true sadists.

Offline Ingenue

• Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »
I will try not to follow you around the board, looking like a love sick puppy. LOL

He's used to that from me. Follow away, I say! :thumbs:

Offline Punpun

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2015, 08:12:09 PM »
I'm with HP. I focus more on claiming power and dominion, but random and potentially severe bouts of administering pain are easy and effective ways of establishing or reinforcing that power. I'm sensitive enough to provide aftercare and want what's best for her, but not so sensitive that I won't turn her black and blue for my own amusement first.

Darkmindsofold

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 03:36:29 AM »
Honestly yes, I do get off on the pain and suffering of others I have my limits and am capable of a normal dom-sub relationship (which accounts for most of my relationships.) the feeling of dominating a women is one that is very exhilarating.

Offline drchloro

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 05:57:13 AM »
It depends on how you define the term. I enjoy inflicting a certain amount of physical discomfort on a woman. I enjoy manhandling her, spanking, light choking/slapping. I also enjoy her responses to being "raped". Her fear, disgust etc are enormously arousing to me.

That said, anything heavier, for example drawing blood, is an instant passion-killer for me.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980