In Chat Now:

Author Topic: What is your favorite implement?  (Read 3757 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 832
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
What is your favorite implement?
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:57:11 PM »
Do you have a favorite implement/tool  you like to use on your partner or that you like your partner using on you?  >:)
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Adorawhore
Re: What is your favorite implement?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 11:12:43 PM »
My absolute favorite implement is the cane. NOT to be confused with a dowel. I like it thin and wispy, made from real cane, and I enjoy waving it around in the air, listening to the sound it makes, before passing it over to the Dom, Daddy, or Sadist I'm playing with. I love the way the pain is delayed a beat or two immediately following the strike against your skin, then the way it blooms to a climax well after the initial hit. It may not even feel that bad at first, but then it keeps growing and growing. I even love the way my body reacts in a delayed fashion; shivers crawling up my back seconds after the bloom has begun.  The pain itself has architecture and form. It's graceful, sophisticated, and artistic. A little goes a long way.

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline curious1forall

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 11:40:59 PM »
bare hands.....its so much more intimate

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 11:49:24 PM »
My evil friend: the hairbrush.  :naughty:

It's super versatile: it can be a paddle (both hard and soft sides), an abrasive, a soothing instrument to rub her with and bring her back down from too much intensity, a dildo, a tickle instrument and a prod.

I find it to be a very liberating tool to use. I like to pretend that my hairbrush is evil and I am it's puppet, acting out its will. This particularly appeals to me... The back and forth as I listen to what it tells me. I might protest some, even. In the end the hairbrush always gets its way.

I am simply an innocent led astray. I am the helpless tool and it is all the hairbrush's fault really.

:angel:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:51:25 PM by Red Right Hand »
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 01:45:39 PM »
I like to pretend that my hairbrush is evil and I am it's puppet, acting out its will.

That sentence is so bonkers that I've sigged it. :rofl:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline BindYou

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 29
  • Hi!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 02:08:45 PM »
I love buckling on a wide leather posture collar. It always makes her feel controlled, and seeing her naked except for that really turns me on.

Offline wickedman

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 12
  • Wickedman
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »
My favorite implement is a TEMS machine.  Electric shock is a great stimulant and is one implement that won't damage you physically.  They are so diverse and have so many different combinations of impulses.  UYse it on genitals, use it on boobs, use it on asses, you always get a jolt out of it.  Feels like needle sticks, massage, punching, etc.  The best $40 you will ever spend.   :D

Offline EssenceofRed

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Adorawhore
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 12:36:19 PM »
I have recently discovered a cashmere and leather flogger online. I want it! It's so colorful and pretty!! I'm sure it could be used in lots and lots of different ways!  >:)

Offline davyg89

• davyg89my user name and you'll normally find me in chat or on yim if i;m not sleeping
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 24
  • uk/scottish bad guy looking for victims
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 12:48:24 PM »

handcuffs.and rope..who can beat them....having full control over your helpless victim....after you have dominated them

to get to that stage,,,,,and a dental or ball gag too......all intensifies the experience of dominence..... >:) :naughty:
i am a uk/scottish  based rapist and bsd guy always looking for female victims contact me here or on yahoo http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1717422 i did the test the result is here...
dice roll.....    /rolld(reminder)
my voices in the inner waktum...http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=157.0;attach=3890.....adding this too so you can look at this to encourage you and others to chat.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 01:54:47 PM »
I have recently discovered a cashmere and leather flogger online. I want it! It's so colorful and pretty!! I'm sure it could be used in lots and lots of different ways!  >:)

I like my Japanese Silk Rope Flogger. You can really lay it on heavy with the thing, nice full swings and plenty of owie with no lasting repercussions.

Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 155
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 02:57:11 AM »
His hand in my hair. When he grabs a fistful of hair close to the scalp there's really nor a thing I can do except what he wants.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1118
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 10:56:02 AM »
-
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:38:04 AM by cosmicwitch »

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 122
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 12:24:59 AM »
My absolute favorite implement is the cane. NOT to be confused with a dowel. I like it thin and wispy, made from real cane, and I enjoy waving it around in the air, listening to the sound it makes, before passing it over to the Dom, Daddy, or Sadist I'm playing with. I love the way the pain is delayed a beat or two immediately following the strike against your skin, then the way it blooms to a climax well after the initial hit. It may not even feel that bad at first, but then it keeps growing and growing. I even love the way my body reacts in a delayed fashion; shivers crawling up my back seconds after the bloom has begun.  The pain itself has architecture and form. It's graceful, sophisticated, and artistic. A little goes a long way.

[member=10]EssenceofRed[/member]

That description is simply beautiful. I love canes too (rattan and bamboo being my favorites), but that's just because they leave such beautiful welts on the flesh. It's the same reason that I love a nice, heavy tawse: the welts. The two are about tied in my book.

My problem is that deep down, I'm shallow. Show me something that causes pretty marks, and I'm in love.
  ;)
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline angellove

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 99
  • Butterfly
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 06:21:17 PM »
I love a good old fashioned leather belt, it hurts so much I love it

Offline GermanChick

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 476
  • Trying for a fresh start
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »
A soft, thick leather flogger...

As soon as I'm tied down and smell the leather I come to focus, its like a call to 'let go' for me. I'm not in control anymore - there is nothing I can do to change the course of events, nothing I can do to change the outcome.
A soft stroke over my heated skin, the smooth, cold leather with its potential to tease or hurt - my concentration becomes focused and I'm freed from my need to think because I know someone else is in control.
Then it usually teases with softer hits, working into a more forceful rhythm - all along distributing that same amazing smell. My skin heats up, pinprickles where it touches - depending on how I'm positioned my skin turns read.

I usually can smell my arousal mixed in with the leather soon - anticipating the sex that is sure to follow the call to attention our flogger delivers.

:drool:

*sigh*

Here is a picture of one that looks similar to the Elk Leather one we prefer.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980