In Chat Now:
  • What kickstarted your fantasies today? 5 8
Currently:  

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 124797 times)

Offline Mrs Nathpall

• Rep: 35
  • n00b
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #3090 on: April 27, 2021, 01:51:31 PM »
I haven't roleplayed since October and last night I had a dream that I was a psychologist and raped by one of my clients during a session. Oh, well. I guess my mind was looking for some adventure.

Offline PsychoTheRapist

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 12
  • Cereal Rapist
« Reply #3091 on: April 27, 2021, 02:17:36 PM »
Our neighbor has an "uncle" fresh out of prison crashing on his couch. He keeps knocking on our door asking to do yard work or chores. The way he looks at my wife, like a lion looking at an antelope.
I have the thought of coming home to hear a struggle, open the bedroom door a crack and find him pinning her to the bed in the middle of raping her. My first instinct is the rush in, but instead I decide to watch, film it on my phone, I let him finish, he cums in her, then threatens her if she tells anyone, I hide in the next room as he leaves. I wait as my wife takes a shower.
She gets out of the shower as I "come home" she's quiet but doesn't tell me about the rape. We sit down to dinner, I'm hard as a rock knowing his sperm is swimming around in her while she tells me about her day, leaving out her assault. I watch the video later and jerk off.

Is it Psycho Therapist or Psycho the Rapist? Only your mother knows for sure. And she ain't talking. And even if she does, no one will believe her.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1095
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #3092 on: May 03, 2021, 01:17:22 PM »
Being gently nudged to reveal this fantasy to someone I've just met. His enthusiastic response was a relief. I never mention ravishment fantasy this early on due to the risk factor of not knowing the person well enough. I think he's  trustworthy.

Also, I found an outdoor area deep in the bush, far from civilization, where we can play it out without fear of being disturbed. Not even by drones. There's a cave he can trap me in and a cliff he can corner me on. I've been saving it. May it be utilised, post haste.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1032
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3093 on: May 04, 2021, 08:24:32 AM »
Our neighbor has an "uncle" fresh out of prison crashing on his couch. He keeps knocking on our door asking to do yard work or chores. The way he looks at my wife, like a lion looking at an antelope.
I have the thought of coming home to hear a struggle, open the bedroom door a crack and find him pinning her to the bed in the middle of raping her. My first instinct is the rush in, but instead I decide to watch, film it on my phone, I let him finish, he cums in her, then threatens her if she tells anyone, I hide in the next room as he leaves. I wait as my wife takes a shower.
She gets out of the shower as I "come home" she's quiet but doesn't tell me about the rape. We sit down to dinner, I'm hard as a rock knowing his sperm is swimming around in her while she tells me about her day, leaving out her assault. I watch the video later and jerk off.

@PsychoTheRapist  that is fucking HOT.
You see, whore, you're the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wider
Fuck you with an umbrella and open it up while the shit's inside ya

- Eminem, "Stay Wide Awake"

Offline Kimberly Clark

• Rep: 2
  • Mask fetishist
« Reply #3094 on: May 05, 2021, 02:58:23 PM »
Covid shots on Instagram: Blonde girl, black leo, black mask.

Offline PsychoTheRapist

• Inner Wanktum
  • Cereal Rapist
« Reply #3095 on: May 06, 2021, 12:19:09 AM »

@PsychoTheRapist  that is fucking HOT.
Won't you be my neighbor?  :evil:
Is it Psycho Therapist or Psycho the Rapist? Only your mother knows for sure. And she ain't talking. And even if she does, no one will believe her.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3096 on: May 06, 2021, 12:22:27 AM »
@PsychoTheRapist  only if you promise to visit.... often.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3097 on: May 06, 2021, 03:11:16 PM »
The road i use to walk to work early in the morning has ALWAYS inspired rape fantasies. I once did a RL abduction scene on this road.

Offline PsychoTheRapist

• Inner Wanktum
  • Cereal Rapist
« Reply #3098 on: May 06, 2021, 03:51:17 PM »
I'll be inside you so much you'll want me to pay rent  :evil:

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3099 on: May 06, 2021, 06:48:00 PM »
I'll be inside you so much you'll want me to pay rent  :evil:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's what I wanna hear, goddammit!!!

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 162
  • hanging around
« Reply #3100 on: May 06, 2021, 10:34:12 PM »
But he won’t pay. He will insist to stay for free

Offline PsychoTheRapist

• Inner Wanktum
  • Cereal Rapist
« Reply #3101 on: May 07, 2021, 12:50:54 AM »
But he won’t pay. He will insist to stay for free
I'll pay, but then just rob it back at the next rape. A vicious cycle.

Offline bjc1979

• Inner Wanktum-R
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 160
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #3102 on: May 07, 2021, 11:54:28 AM »
I shared this with @MamaMeadow so thought I'd post here too

The weather was awesome yesterday so thought I'd grab a few beers and head over to the pool that's owned by the gym I go to. The pool I go to is right next to a walking/hiking trail. As I was pulling into the parking lot, I saw a thick, dark haired Indian/Spanish looking woman coming out of the wooded trail. She was very sweaty and disheveled, wearing black yoga pants and a tank top that looked like it barely held back her big tits. I had a fantasy that she was stumbling out of there after being raped and I'd be the first person she saw. I'd go over, make sure that no one was watching and she'd assume I was there to help. I'd give her a quick slap to stun her and drag her back into the woods to fuck her doggie style. Maybe the first guy who raped her would happen upon us and want another go at her. I was definitely sporting a hard on that I had to hide for the first 10 minutes or so I was at the pool.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980