In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Orgasm on Command  (Read 624 times)

Offline James Moriarty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 9
Orgasm on Command
« on: February 24, 2017, 12:33:18 AM »
I'm very interested in the idea of teaching my partner to orgasm on command. I have made progress in that I can tip her over the edge with a command but it still requires physical stimulation to get there. To me this represents the ultimate in domination, I would have complete control of her body. I doubt I could be trusted with such an ability though, it would be too hard to resist making her orgasm in the middle of a crowded theatre.

Has anyone else here had success with this? Or do other people share this fantasy?

Offline alice

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 77
Re: Orgasm on Command
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:56:40 PM »
No personal experience, but I find the idea interesting. I imagine it has all sorts of humiliating implications, especially within a "forced" scenario (thinking fantastically here). For example, someone the heroine loathes figures out her orgasm trigger. Not only would she be incapable of resisting him, he could violate her with a gesture or word! In real life, I think the level of submission is hot. As is the power of the dominant, to be able to hold her attention that thoroughly, it must take quite the commitment!
We're artists, too, but we do a good job of hiding it, don't we? - Roberto BolaƱo

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Orgasm on Command
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 05:08:38 PM »
I'm very interested in the idea of teaching my partner to orgasm on command. I have made progress in that I can tip her over the edge with a command but it still requires physical stimulation to get there. To me this represents the ultimate in domination, I would have complete control of her body. I doubt I could be trusted with such an ability though, it would be too hard to resist making her orgasm in the middle of a crowded theatre.

Has anyone else here had success with this? Or do other people share this fantasy?

I have blundered into this 'ability'. :laugh: It depends very much on the woman, though. If she orgasms relatively easily and immerses very well in roleplay, she may find herself able to orgasm without any physical stimulation at all. One play partner was sitting in public and reading naughty messages I'd sent her when she spontaneously orgasmed. Another play partner just wanted to see if it were possible, and I mind-fucked her into believing it was, knowing bloody well that my 'talent' consisted entirely of simply parroting back to her everything that she'd told me turned her on, and that worked once, surprising both of us, and then again on multiple occasions as she learnt to immerse and control it. I was more than happy to take the credit, but honestly the talent for that lies with the woman.

Most of us are already capable of this on some level - if you've ever had a wet dream you know it's possible to cum without physical stimulation - but harnessing that during waking hours is another trick altogether. As well I don't think any woman, no matter how well 'trained', is going to cum on command without some form of helping her get in the mood. It's unrealistic to expect to shout "CUM IN YOUR PANTS, WHORE!" whilst she's folding laundry and expect any sort of response other than laughter or a punch in the dick. :laugh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980