In Chat Now:
  • Frustratingly high pain tolerance, bruising, and damage. 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Frustratingly high pain tolerance, bruising, and damage.  (Read 1482 times)

Offline PainSlut

• Rep: 10
  • n00b
Frustratingly high pain tolerance, bruising, and damage.
« on: March 02, 2017, 04:33:15 AM »
So I have had fantasies of being dominated for as long as I can remember. What really gets me going is the idea of being spanked. This yearning wish has finally been fulfilled, I became a sub just this week to a man who loves to do everything I want done to me. I have finally now been subdued, spanked, beaten and loved every moment. BUT, before this I never realized that I have a super-humanly high pain tolerance. What I want (need) is to be pushed way past the point that I can tolerate. I asked my amazing new dom to spank me until and past the point that I was sobbing and begging him to stop. And boy did he try, with his hands, belt, crop and wood spoon. The closest I got was a few "ow!"s and some squirming. My ass is literally one giant, deep purple bruise. He broke the wooden spoon from spanking me with it so hard, and I was still begging for more. I am starting to seriously worry that he (or anyone) will not be able to hurt me to the extent that I need without causing serious damage. I would love some input, suggestions, and/or advice. Are there ways of causing extreme, intense pain without leaving significant damage? Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Kuriosity

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 113
  • n00b
Re: Frustratingly high pain tolerance, bruising, and damage.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 10:59:40 AM »
I am far, far, far from an expert on this, but reading it does make me wonder - maybe you need a different kind of pain? Pain can some in so many flavours, so the thuddy sensation of a spanking is just one and maybe just not painful enough to click for you. I've read some people can have different tolerances even just in different kinds of pain - someone might be able to take a paddle or a hand really well, for example, but not something more stingy like a flogger or whip. Would you and your guy be able to do some research into different tools if you haven't before, like a cane or violet wand or something? With proper safety protocols and learning, of course. I don't think anyone should dive headfirst into administering or receiving extreme pain without knowing what they're doing.

Or he could just make you stand on some legos while he spanks you.  :D OUCH!

Offline PainSlut

• Rep: 10
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »
That is a really good point. The closest I got was with the crop, which was the stingiest implement. We will have to look into that. Thanks.
At last, a noble purpose for my enormous bucket of legos that my nostalgia hasn't let me get rid of!!

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 523
  • Your evil angel
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 11:45:17 AM »
I would tend to agree with Kuri, it could just be that spanking doesn't give you the kind of pain you require. The ass is pretty heavily padded with fat and muscle; a flogging or cropping in places that have more nerve endings (and therefore more pain receptors) might be what you're looking for. HOWEVER and I can't stress this enough, any kind of serious beating as part of sex should be done with extreme caution and awareness - it simply isn't worth risking permanent damage or even death for a night's pleasure. This might be awkward but you should consult a physician about this and see if there are areas where you can experience more pain but with less permanent damage. I don't know that we have any medical doctors among us (although there are at least a couple of nurses that I'm aware of) but a little caution and planning before the beating starts can literally save your life. Good luck.
A vagina by any other name is just a cunt.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:18 PM »
[member=2564]PainSlut[/member] I've dommed a few people with absurdly high pain tolerances. If you just spank the same area for a while it tends to deaden and lose sensation, so more force is required to feel anything, then you get one massive haematoma for a bum as you described. It's better to vary sensation and get into the sub's head in order to heighten her reception to pain so she isn't mentally shutting down and just trying to prove how much of a painwhore she is. Those sorts of pain martyrs can be their own worst enemies, because they are missing out on the intimacy of submission when they focus solely on how much pain they can take. Dominance is a mindfuck to make you think he's 'breaking' you so he can 'force' your emotions to the surface, but the reality is you control that no matter how much pain he gives you, so try to focus on letting down those walls and truly feeling all the sensations he's giving you. Liken this to leaving on a clamp - the real pain doesn't begin until the clamp comes OFF and sensation RETURNS !!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 02:17:50 PM »
I will not reveal to whom I wrote this, but I thought it relevant here:

Quote from: me
Lots of 'painsluts' use dominants as conduits for self-harm and totally miss the intimacy angle that brings down those walls and lets healing truly begin. Be on guard that you're not becoming a self-harming pain martyr. It can feel cathartic at first, but the subdrop afterwards can be deadly among the vulnerable.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Arjuna

• not active anymore
  • Inner Wanktum-R
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 212
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 02:47:19 PM »
Mhmmm how about you were just too excited?

By my first spanking session my pain level was surprisingly high too - I also wanted more but my (ex)Dom decided to stop. He meant I was already red enough....damn I was pissed like hell XD
Later with my current partner I figured out, that my painlevel was totally different from the first time. It was a way lower at one day and on the another day it was higher.
When I'm having my menses, then it's on the lowest scale - I'm too sensitive like a crybaby - and that sucks too. Even when I took my pill (birthcontroll) trough the time of menses - no chance, terrible low painlevel.

In my eyes the hormones play a huge role by receiving pain. For example adrenaline is a painkiller and endorphines make feel you "high" and also increases the pain level.

My tip for your next session, don't take new/harder toys to take more - just let your Dom use the same tools and see what happens. It would be no surprise for me, if it would be really different for you. Just give it a try, before you organize harder tools or painmakers. ;)
 :lollipop:

Offline deadlynightshade

• Rep: 18
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 11:30:25 AM »
I also have a high pain tolerance, so most times when he does something to hurt me, such as whip or bite me my reaction tends to be a bit exaggerated for his benefit. I do enjoy when he degrades or reprimands me for not remembering to call him Sir, or Master, or any other proper name. His disappointment in me hurts me more than any sort of pain he may attempt to put me through.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 567
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 10:17:55 PM »
I know that my pain tolerance is also higher on some days than others. Also, it can depend on my mental/emotional state. It's complicated and we're still exploring but I've noticed on some days I can let him put bruises all over my body and then a week later I get sensitive over a small slap to the ass. Also, my pain tolerance tends to be lower if I'm not expecting what's coming compared to being able to watch it. So maybe try different stimuli such as blindfolds. Maybe also cold/hot can change how you receive each sensation. Do some experimentation on what works and what doesn't. I think that's all part of the fun. :)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »
Also, my pain tolerance tends to be lower if I'm not expecting what's coming compared to being able to watch it.

[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] I know what you mean on this one. I've a masochistic side but I've got to be 'in the mood' to enjoy it. Mrs Pistonprowl once woke me up by spanking my bum ( I was sleeping on my stomach ) :spank: and I nearly killed her. She was confused cos she thought I liked pain! :facepalm: Now she knows better.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 03:29:53 PM »
Also, my pain tolerance tends to be lower if I'm not expecting what's coming compared to being able to watch it.

[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] I know what you mean on this one. I've a masochistic side but I've got to be 'in the mood' to enjoy it. Mrs Pistonprowl once woke me up by spanking my bum ( I was sleeping on my stomach ) :spank: and I nearly killed her. She was confused cos she thought I liked pain! :facepalm: Now she knows better.

Yeah me and mine were doing some cigarette play and with a blindfold he could touch just the ashes to my skin and I'd squeal like a little baby but if I can see him touching it to me he can touch full fire to my nipples with just a little yelp.  :shrug:

Now mix fire and ice and I'll cry like a fucking kid. Like really. XD

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
Yeah me and mine were doing some cigarette play and with a blindfold he could touch just the ashes to my skin and I'd squeal like a little baby but if I can see him touching it to me he can touch full fire to my nipples with just a little yelp.  :shrug:

You are made of stronger stuff than I. I have dropped a cigarette in my lap whilst driving several times and somehow managed not to crash the car, but I did scream like a little girl. Almost as bad. :facepalm:

Now mix fire and ice and I'll cry like a fucking kid. Like really. XD

*rapes u wif a popsicle, gives u a brain freeze*

Made me think of this ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMO0E-AUK4

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 03:40:14 PM »

*rapes u wif a popsicle, gives u a brain freeze*

I only eat the blue or green ones  :nope:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 146
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »
My wife/slave once kept asking me to bite her nipples harder and harder until I eventually told her no for her own good. I was worried I was going to go through one of them. After the endorphins wore off, and she was sore for days, she thanked me for showing some restraint.

I guess my point is that whatever you come up with, make sure not to advance too quickly. With the right torture, you'll have a lifetime to enjoy it. It only takes a few sessions to make sure you don't harm yourself.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline LittlePinkPrincess

• Rep: 24
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 04:27:09 AM »
Have you tried an actual horse whip? A riding crop used for horses... watch out for the tail on those things... they can dig into your skin and cause open welts! Ouch! Check out a feed store or go online and order from an equestrian website.
Spanked
Licked
Used
Tamed

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980