In Chat Now:

Author Topic: March/April 2017 Story Contest Entries  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • Cloaking Device Activated
March/April 2017 Story Contest Entries
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »
This contest is open to submissions from all members of RapeCage. If you are not currently a member, but wish to enter the contest: simply join the site, post your story in the appropriate forum and declare your entry by posting in this thread.

If you haven't yet, please read the Story Contest: Rules thread.

Each contest cycle consists of two, one month long parts. Part one is given to story submissions by members. Part two consists of members voting in a special poll to determine which story best thrills and matches the theme of the contest.

• Story submissions must be posted and announced by the following deadline; March 31st, 2017*
  • Story submissions should be posted to the most appropriate Story Forum based on content. Please post your entry to either Rape Fantasy Stories, BDSM Stories, Extreme Stories or Fan-Fic.
  • Post your intention to enter the contest as a reply in this thread and include the title of the story as well as a hyperlink to the story where it appears on RapeCage.
  • Entries will be reviewed as quickly as possible to ensure they meet the criteria and will then be certified as entered or disqualified until corrected. A follow up post as to status will appear in this thread.

Rules Addendum: Edits
  • Edits are allowed for already submitted stories up until the end of the submission deadline. Please advise in the current submissions thread that you have edited your story so it can remain certified - or advice can be given that corrections are required.
  • In the case of last minute entry before the deadline, any submission needing edit to meet the criteria (word count or theme element inclusion) will be granted a suitable time extension for editing to conform to criteria. 48 hours from time of failed certification is the recommended additional allotment.
  • NO Editing is allowed during the voting phase of the contest. Any story found to have been edited during this time will be disqualified without appeal. Note that due to the nature of the poll, no member who votes for a subsequently disqualified entry will be allowed their vote back. Blame the author, not the system in such a case.
  • After the end of the voting phase, authors may edit their work whenever and however they see fit.
  • Should a work require editing the fact will be posted in the submission thread for that period and also a PM will be sent to the author informing him/her of the changes needed to gain certification.

Rules Addendum: Mentions and Member Names
  • Use of the board's Mention System is prohibited. This is a Bulletin Board Code embed using the @MemberName function which creates a hyperlink to the member profile in the post and sends that member a notification of their inclusion. Any entry containing Mentions will not be certified until the Mentions are edited out.
  • In the case of last minute entry before the deadline, any submission needing edit to remove Mentions will be granted a suitable time extension for editing to conform to criteria. 48 hours from time of failed certification is the recommended additional allotment.
  • Member screen names may be included as many times as an author sees fit without penalty.
  • Should a work require editing the fact will be posted in the submission thread for that period and also a PM will be sent to the author informing him/her of the changes needed to gain certification.

For the March/April 2017 Story Contest cycle the criteria are:
     1)   A Word Count Limit of 3,500 words or less
     2)   A theme of Authority/Rebelliousness/Degradation - all 3 elements must be used

Regarding the criteria…

Word Count Limits are assigned at random from the latest list in the I Want To Pick The Theme! thread.

RC Member flash713 graced us with the theme this round. Joining me in thanking him for this contribution to the cause.

As always, I used Random.org to generate the choices.

3,500 words is not a hard limit, but if you exceed it by more than 5% (rounded down) you'll be asked to edit and resubmit. Keep an eye on your word count. For most authors it will equal between 7 and 9 pages of single spaced text in their word processing application.

We do have a general Story Contest discussion thread here: Story Contest: Announcements & General Discussion.

Please keep discussion in this thread related to the March/April 2017 contest cycle.

* March 31st is the target date to close submissions. Time constraints force me to apply a flexible deadline, but I will try to stick as close to month end as I can. Written warning of impending close will appear in this thread at an appropriate time of not less than 24 hours prior.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 567
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Re: March/April 2017 Story Contest Entries
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 10:55:23 PM »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 12:15:20 AM »
Blimey [member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] , already ?? :faint: Well bloody done.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 761
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 01:22:26 PM »
Here's my entry. Word count is around 3,200.

Official Deviance

I hope "rebellion" is close enough/is taken to include "rebelliousness"!

Offline Corvid

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 68
  • A gentleman and a scholar
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 04:39:43 AM »
My entry for the March/April Contest, "Lioness"

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3040.new.html#new

My word processor claims I have 3,673 words, just within the "soft" limit. If your check says otherwise, please let me know, and I will endeavor to shed the appropriate amount of words (and bitter, bloody tears, no doubt.)

Given the topics, I started with stock frameworks of captured guerrillas and despotic regimes in mind. But the idea I ended up writing about I found much more intriguing: what if "authority" and "rebellion" came from the same character?

As for who is subject to "degradation", I suspect different readers might have different answers.

I hope readers will enjoy.

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 05:48:16 PM »
Guess I might as well get my feet wet. Here's my contest entry and first RC story:

His Eye Is on the Sparrow

Around 3,650 words. Working with this kind of length limit is an interesting challenge. Hope readers enjoy.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 10:50:21 AM »
Only a few days left to get your stories in! *fapfapfapfap*

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline LonelyWife923

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 41
  • I was found.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 04:06:09 PM »

Offline BiancaBlack

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 243
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 11:14:39 PM »
Less than an hour to spare in my time zone.

Bars
3409 words

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3104.msg156939.html#msg156939

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 12:24:07 AM »
[member=708]Red Right Hand[/member] The site was down a day or two so it's up to you if you want to accept any late entries. Well done to those who beat the deadline though! A poll to decide the winner will be up soon.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 09:43:36 PM »
Entries are closed.

Certifying now.

Stand by for poll.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 12:07:26 AM »
[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] [member=170]kittyumbrass[/member] [member=2065]Corvid[/member] [member=2342]Cyrano Johnson[/member] @LonelyWife923 @BiancaBlack

Certified:

Mistakes We Make by darkfantasygirl  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3032.0.html
Entered on time; 3457 words; all 3 theme elements present

Official Deviance by kittyumbrass  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3035.0.html
Entered on time; 3193 words; all 3 theme elements present

Lioness by Corvid  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3040.0.html
Entered on time; 3673 words is within tolerance; all 3 theme elements present

His Eye Is on the Sparrow by Cyrano Johnson  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3082.0.html
Entered on time; 3627 words is within tolerance; all 3 theme elements present

Sunshine and Etoile by LonelyWife923  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3088.0.html
Entered on time; 2923 words; all 3 theme elements present

Bars by BiancaBlack  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3104.0.html
Entered on time; 3367 words; all 3 theme elements present
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin